Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nose Piercing; Beyond A Fashion Trend! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nose Piercing; Beyond A Fashion Trend! (1921 Views)

What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? / Girl With The Most Piercing In Nigeria .hit Or Miss / Nose Piercing; Beyond A Fashion Trend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nose Piercing; Beyond A Fashion Trend! by Convergence: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2016
The first time I saw a lady wearing a nose ring I was young and naive. Then, Nose Piercing was completely strange to me. I had touched my nose unknowingly and wondered how she pierced through the nose bones, what I would later learn to be the nose cartilage.

My younger sisters didn’t even have their ear lobes pierced as babies. So you can understand my conservative background and genuine worries for the poor lady.

Now that Nose piercing is the second most common variety of body piercing in the world, I guess I have seen enough to douse my nervousness. However, its origin, processes and health risks still prickle my curiosity.

Although Nose piercing is rapidly becoming popular across the world, the body piercing practice is often associated with Pakistan, Nepal and the South Asia. It is most prominent in India where its use carries deeper historic meanings than just jewelry.
READ MORE http://convergencemakeovers.com/nose-piercing/

Re: Nose Piercing; Beyond A Fashion Trend! by Kathique(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
So where can I get one done on me? How safe is it... With all these contagious diseases everywhere?
Re: Nose Piercing; Beyond A Fashion Trend! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
I remember when I pierced my nose with a tiny stud!! I couldn't leave my bed for days..So much pains! Was the pain worth it?? NO!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback To The Fashion Models Of The 19th Century / Promo sales*Beautiful Ankara Bags For Sale (for The Ladies) / Click Here For Beautiful Owambe Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.