Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless (1109 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless by easzypeaszy(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Donald trump who blasted Nigeria previously by asking the question ‘WHERE IS THE CHANGE” got a negative response . well trust the US presidential candidate for being blunt , came personally for Buhari. – No sensible president continuously travels round the globe while his country is in terrible hardship and economic mess. It can only happen in Nigeria where all that matters to the President is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his political opponents and absolute extermination of the people of the old Eastern Nigeria. Buhari, prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the President of Nigeria made lots of promises which he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases denied. As a matter of fact, change could either be ‘positive’ OR ‘negative’. To the earlier misconception of Nigerians and current state of the economy as a result of initiation of impracticable economic policies, it wouldn’t be wrong to assert that what president Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress promised Nigerians was a NEGATIVE CHANGE. If Nigeria is a country made up of Democratic Nations just like the immediate former president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan rightly proved, sound and unbiased mind can now fully see the deterioration and damage the Muhammadu Buhari’s led administration has caused the Nation’s democracy. 23 Responses to Donald Trump Blasts Buhari Personally – You Say Biafra Is A Joke, Compare Your Change With Previous Corruption Search RECENT POSTS Extra 40,000 Towers needed to meet growing data traffic demands In Nigeria Killing Innocent People In Rerun Elections: God is Angry With Buhari- Fayose Rise of Rice Smuggling: Customs Re-Imposes Ban On Rice Importation Death Penalty!!! Court Sentences Bayelsa Man To Death By Hanging In Killing Of Policemen Criminals Take Cover!!! Aba, Abia State Police Launches 20 Cars to Fight Crime EFCC Arraigns Former Militant Tompolo In Absentia Over Alleged N35bn Fraud Just In!!! DSS Releases Ekiti Lawmaker, Hospitalized after collapsing Twice In Detension Imo State: Gov. Okorocha appoints New SSG, George Eche After Sacking Ejiogu Danger!!! Soldiers surround Ukwa West In Abia, reason unknown Building Technology & Institutions is the best way to fight corruption – Ngozi Okonjo-Iwuala advises Buhari RECENT COMMENTS Ebbynon on Donald Trump Blasts Buhari Personally – You Say Biafra Is A Joke, Compare Your Change With Previous Corruption Anonymous on Donald Trump Blasts Buhari Personally – You Say Biafra Is A Joke, Compare Your Change With Previous Corruption Anonymous on Donald Trump Blasts Buhari Personally – You Say Biafra Is A Joke, Compare Your Change With Previous Corruption araba kpura on Donald Trump Blasts Buhari Personally – You Say Biafra Is A Joke, Compare Your Change With Previous Corruption Omeje victor on Donald Trump Blasts Buhari Personally – You Say Biafra Is A Joke, Compare Your Change With Previous Corruption ARCHIVES March 2016 (596) February 2016 (976) January 2016 (811) December 2015 (1008) November 2015 (463) CATEGORIES Entertainment Fashion Health News Politics Sports Uncategorized © 2016 Nigeria Breaking News, Latest Nigerian News-Onyi Peters Blog Powered by WordPress | | Thanks to WordPress Utilities, Best Business WordPress Themes and bootstrap Share
Re: So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless by globalresource: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless by magicalBae(f): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Noted!! Next
Re: So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless by dayowunmi(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
So for your small mind, Trump gave a full interview on buhari and Nigeria! Lolz, tell me did he also spoke about Ghana? Southafrica nko? The only time trump spoke even remotely spoke about Nigeria was when he said Africans are lazy and by that he wasn't even directly referring to Nigeria. If this your article is genuine where is the source? Or you were the journalist who interviewed trump? Oops I didn't even read your post, I should have known you were just being a clown. Sorry hehn

1 Like

Re: So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless by jackobi(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2016
No link, no pictures, no videos equals to lies. Op i hope them never dey remote u
Re: So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless by ajani1978(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2016
What concerned American presidential candidate not America president to blast Nigeria President. You are a bloody liar.
Re: So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless by tuscani: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
No link. I have been following the trump campaign. Yesterday he was in AIPAC campaign. So when was this. ANY WAY I DONT NEED ANY TRUMP TO TELL ME HOW CLUELESS MY PRESIDENT IS
Re: So Trump Basted Buhari..called Him Senseless by Mynd44: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

How Much Is Penalty For Late VAT Registration? / Hillarious: See What These APC Change Agents Undergo / Ex-president, Obasanjo Visits Buhari @ Asorock Villa, Read What He Went To Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.