Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? (3007 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by BigB11(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2006
Who is responsible for this mess? Who is to blame? What could be done to decipher the current barely controlled hostility situation in Ibadan? and What could be done to prevent such crisis from happening again?
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by Odeku(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2006
THE GOD father is responsible and OBJ need to start jailling all this so call untouchables
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by OBJ3(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2006
ODEKU, ODEKU,ODEKU how many times did I call you? please use your sense when u write.
is O-B-J the police? let the police do thier work to bring law and order. and bring to book all those hoodlums causing problems. na wa oo.
very soon when a lady is unable to get pregnant her husband will blame O-B-J. Okay o.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by Odeku(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2006
POINTLESS, what are the duties of the police in any country?  can you define police?  you guys are talking of DEMOCRACY. and now the police is waiting for the court to act and yet people like you are blaming the police already.  What did the attorney general of the federation said?  is the supreme court not the final stage for justice in any country?  as much as I like and respect MR president, sometimes you have to call your friends to order and tell them behave or face the raft of your anger.  OBJ is bias in this state and it's time he should step up and tell the attorney general and the supreme court to take the necessary action to bring the peoples governor back.

AGF

"The advice is as follows: I am to advice that since the defendant in the lower court and now the Appellants have filed an appeal to the Supreme Court with a motion on notice for an order of injunction restraining the Respondents from taking any steps that could affect the subject matter of the appeal, such as Senator Rasheed Ladoja as governor of Oyo state or parading himself as such or from acting pursuant to the said judgement of the Court of Appeal pending the hearing and determination of the Defendants/Ap-pelants appeal to the Supreme Court, it is necessary to preserve the res so as not to render the appeal nugatory. This position is not only trite but has been laid down by the Supreme Court in a long list of cases which are replete in our jurisprudence.
“I am to add that in this case, the reliefs granted by the Court of Appeal were declaratory; the application for injunction is the same as an application for stay of execution and the party appealing will not be liable in contempt merely because the order still appealed against has not been obeyed.
“In consequence, Governor Alao Akala can lawfully remain in office until the appeal is disposed off at the Supreme Court”
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by BigB11(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2006
OBJ is totally responsible.

He knew about the illegal impeachment process, infact he was part of it. He was 100% behind the Ibadan goons that carried out the process.
Whether you believe it or not, the Oyo state governor impeachment process is another sign of vindictive behavior of Mr. president; when you get a chance to know him, it wouldn't take too long for you to quickly realize that Mr. President doesn't embrace forgiveness at all levels. If you cross him, he will definitely get you back at all cost.

(Not Sure), but I think Ladoja's problem started from when he made it clear that he was going to support Atiku for the 2007 presidential campaign. Mr. President didn't approve this move and was determined to teach Ladoja some lessons.
The last time I checked, we all have right to select and support any candidate we desire for the presidential election; it is the law and it is democracy; but this rule doesn't exist in Mr. president's book. The only time Mr. president embraces Nigerian law is when he's using it against another party or his enemy.

This is democracy, people like Adedibu and co should be disabled from politics, period. These folks will never change their illiterate ways of thinking, they represent[b] black necks [/b] to the core. (they call them red necks in America).

Futhermore the different between OBJ and Adedibu isn't that much, and that is a big problem.
Adedibu uses street thugs to send his uncivilized messages while our incredible president uses EFCC.

The police (Nigerian Clowns) on the other hand are straight up useless and dull like the other side of a knife. No doubt about it, they are intellectually weak from the top to the bottom.

We need special prayer in Nigeria, because so far it doesn't look good.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by Odeku(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2006
Another wagging tongue.  there are three branches of government
EXECUTIVE
JUDICIARY
LEGISLATIVE
    Where does the police belong in this parts?  can they elect or enforce the governor on the people? blame not the messenger why is the state attorney general not speaking?
why is the the chief judge of the federation not not speaking to defend the law if it wasall legitimate?  what do you want the police to do?

The shameless police that are not equipped with the right ammunition and equipments.  the same police that we can't even afford to give better housing
the same police that are suffering and smiling, and yet we want them to perform.  when was the last time the military personnel in Nigeria been involved in war/ and yet and still we paying all this zombies lucrative benefits just to sedon and look, and the one we need to protect us the most is suffering.

IN CLOSING this is a legal battle and the supreme court was esterblished to resolve issues like this. ALl the police can do is enforce the law, they did not impeach or elect the governor and the press need to focus on the judicial system
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by haywhy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2006
Whats happening in Oyo state is simple the police are in support of the present government. If Ladoja gets there tomorrow he'll be supported too. Imagine the IG saying Monaday was peaceful when about 2 ppl was killed but what do you expect of him to say something else & get dealt with.

Everybody including Akala dey fear Adedibu, they all dance to his tunes i have seen a messenger who repoted his boss to Adedibu & he was dealt with. I even heard that Adedibu said Obj prostrated for him 3 GOOD TIMES to 4give Ladoja but he declined. How shameful!
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by Odeku(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2006
where are you getting your jist from self, How can a whole presido prostrate to some shameless old cow? tell me.

why are people finding it hard to understand the judicial aspect of law. in any given case, if you are not satisfy you can appeal to the supreme court. THEY HAVE THE FINAL say on who is the governor, and until then status quo.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by haywhy(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2006
You will soon know what's up. As for d gist of prostration, i honestly heard it. The supreme court is likely to adjourne the case till the end of the term,
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by Odeku(m): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2006
No way man, there is hostility in that region and they know there has to be a resolution now. on a serious note ADEDIBU need to be check

this is not his kigdom, and all the OBAS elders and all looking like morons just becaue he is paying them. Kola nut goes a long way in Nigeria
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by mazaje(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2006
for sure i read it in the news too(the sun news paper online) lamidi adedibu said OBJ postrated to him 3 time to forgive lodoja but he refused, he made the remark at that time when he promised to get ladoja removed from office at all cost.
@ odeku what judiciary are u talking about? do u know that its nigeria that u are talking about? didnt a court of law tell them to reinstate ladoja as governor? why have'nt the reinstated him?stop supporting lies OBJ is responsible for all what is going on in ibadan today and he can fix it if he really wants to, but being the stupid baboon that he is he wont because thats not what interest him,the only thing that interest him is anarchy and wahala.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by haywhy(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2006
I stylishly agree that obj is responsible 4 wot is happening in IB even in other states. He is only trying to create trouble so that ppl won't have his time. I magine March election and this is november no preps. Ladoja was against Obj's 3rd term & he showed it openly so that is d reward. Keep watching the case is gonna be adjourned or somefin else not in favour of ladoja unless obj still needs him.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by Odeku(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2006
We can pray and see
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by haywhy(m): 12:44am On Nov 09, 2006
I only hope 9jerians @ home pray too because most wanna come abroad & thus dey pray 4 dere dream counties
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 3:41am On Nov 09, 2006
Big B1 What is your problem with the head of police But realy the Police no longer have effect in nigeria All we hear now is the Efcc. Has the police been removed from enforcing the law.

What ever is happening in Ibadan is caused by Obsanjo's Greed to rule for another 4 years. Why would he be this greedy. Yeah we all understand that power intoxicate but he should not belive that nigerians will just accept his ambition just like that For christ sake this is the only nation in africa that stands out in term of intellectuality anywhere they find themselves in the world. The are the beauties with Brain in africa but the shameful thing is that Only a selected few have the courage to call a spade a spade.

The rest are just looking for means of survival where ever they see as a safe heaven they will accept it even at the expense of their citizen they are governing.

But one thing remain clear if we the citizen's can stand up and call them bluff believe me things will turn arround if only we can stand and walk through those tears Gas and gun shot by the ruthless police who take side with their boss, If only we will be ready to die for what is right I assure all nigerians our generation will not be the ones to enjoy the benefit but it will stand as a starting point for change that will remain forever. One thing remain clear They cant kill us all if we all decide to stand for the truth. Thank you

Peace iam signing Out
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by lewa(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2006
Obj is responsible for the political and economic rot anywhere within our geographical boundries.Or didn't you know? cheesy
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)? by lewa(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2006
Seriously

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Clapped & Cheered Whilst Watching Football & Boko haram was attackin / Jang Appoints Special Assistant On Fulani Matters! / Chris Uba Shut Down Apc's Rigging Plan In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.