Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak (52397 Views)

Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) / Queen's College Sexual Molestation Scandal : Accused Teacher Exonerated / Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by TheMadame(f): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

@Themadame,
You should have spoken out earlier. You have the financial might to withdraw your daughter ftom Queens college and enroll her in a private school. What about other parents who lack the financial power to withdraw their children from the school and their children are stuck in the school with male prefators called teachers. Are you saying you would have kept quiet on this issue if this scandal had not come up. This is unfair in my humble opinion.

I am not going to go back and forth with you,because it appears you are fond of it.
Is it my fault that the Queens college authorities allowed a group of pedophile techers force bording house pupils to come out at midnight to dance to makossa music in their bra and panties every weekend?
I reported this to the appropriate authorities. The principal and matron denied such ever happened.
The PTA chairperson who organises PTA meetings surrounded by armed policemen denied it and indructed my contribution be expunged from the minutes because they all share 97 thousand multiplied by over 300 students every session.
I did the right thing by removing my daughter from an enviroment I considered umsafe.
End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by somcherry(f): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
lekkie073:
u cant just blame these male teachers jare

those all girls schools na serious temptation....grin

I remembered my time in awka etiti girls secondary school as a corper......no b small thing grin

hmm. Hope you didn't mess up my village girls
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by player007(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
I KNEW IT!!!!!!
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Setaje(f): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
TheMadame:
Queens college,Yaba is a cesspool of corruption. Take it from a person that knows. From the principal down to the least worker to the parents/teachers association executives. Take it from a parent that knows,because I enrolled my daughter in that school two years ago as a JSS 1 student,but I had to convince my husband to withdraw her when she came home on holidays and told me extremely disturbing stories.
My daughter was in the bording school,and told me that on weekends,some male teachers would regularly come into the female hostels in the night,wake up all the female students in the bording house and organise a dancing competition for them,playing music on a hand held device. The girls were forced to dance in their night gowns while these male teachers oogled and cheered them on. My daughter jold me that this took place every weekend under the excuse of exercise.
I brought this matter up with the school authorities and the PTA but it was vehemently denied and covered up,because the PTA executive are in cahoots with the Principal and they share the 97 thousand PTA levy they bill all the JSS1 students every first term. In order to protect my daughter who was traumatised that she was being made to dance in her nightie every weekend for perverted male teachers,I withdrew her from the school at the end of the JSS1 session and enrolled her in a private school. She lost one year but I am glad I made an effort to save her from potential predators.

Themadame I hope u didn't enrol her in isl. That other secondary school in yaba inside unilag. I went to isl and Queens college was usually our rival school although ours was mixed. I can authoritatively say Queens college Is a den of lesbians. Good your removed her.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by fynest001: 12:22am On Mar 24, 2016
He has a history of harassing student nd getting away wt it den as students we could do nothing bt as a QCOG dere are a thousand nd one tnz we can do,if he is found guilty on ds one he won't go unpunished,definitely not on our watch,if he is innocent of ds particular one he has alot of questions to answer concerning d odas dat was left hanging over d yrs,dey cant all b cooked up.QCOG are urging ppl wu av useful informatiob to pls step out nd speak or contact QCOGA Anonymous hotlines: 08182418824 08033951460 #QCOGANotOnOurWatch. As for d placards its something d administration made d students do,if u check d placards dey were all written by d same same psn cos d writing on each nd every of d placards aee d same,wr did d Mr disappear too,I bet no student would av d guts to write any of her teachers name without ,Mrs,Miss or Mr, but on all d placards dere was no Mr on a single one. #passonthetorch
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by lekkie073(m): 6:02am On Mar 24, 2016
somcherry:

hmm. Hope you didn't mess up my village girls
mess up ke?
I tried my best to give them what they wanted sparingly grin but some of them ..............comment reserved shocked
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by netotse(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Setaje:

Themadame I hope u didn't enrol her in isl. That other secondary school in yaba inside unilag. I went to isl and Queens college was usually our rival school although ours was mixed. I can authoritatively say Queens college Is a den of lesbians. Good your removed her.
What s wrong with ISL
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Setaje(f): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
netotse:

What s wrong with ISL

embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by jaytee01(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Joavid:

bla bla bla bla bla. just shut it.

you are perfect definition of crass with your gutter mentality.

this is not like the first time we have had a convo.

nairaland is the only place you find the false sense of importance you crave for in real life.
Who be dis olosho? E no dey tire u?
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Bellfun:
I have a neighbor who recently finished from QC...she told me that not only were the students themselves involved in acts of Lesbianism... The female teachers also gets into the act with female students!

She told me that most seniors students have v!brators!!!!

So when i heard the allegations against this man...and the subsequent denial by the school authority..and the "organized" protest...i knew truly something fishy was going on in that school!

The government need to probe the school authority!!!
Female teachers involvedn lesbianism?....pls ask ur neighbour....."y she too dey lie like dis"?
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by netotse(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Setaje:

embarassed lipsrsealed
cat got your tongue?
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Setaje(f): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
netotse:

cat got your tongue?

grin
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Joavid:

you be confirm bafoon!
Not to be tribalistic here, but I've read many stories on NL by Yoruba boys bragging about having sexual relations with secondary school girls in the SE.
It's sooo inappropriate
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by josite: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
fynest001:
He has a history of harassing student nd getting away wt it den as students we could do nothing bt as a QCOG dere are a thousand nd one tnz we can do,if he is found guilty on ds one he won't go unpunished,definitely not on our watch,if he is innocent of ds particular one he has alot of questions to answer concerning d odas dat was left hanging over d yrs,dey cant all b cooked up.QCOG are urging ppl wu av useful informatiob to pls step out nd speak or contact QCOGA Anonymous hotlines: 08182418824 08033951460 #QCOGANotOnOurWatch. As for d placards its something d administration made d students do,if u check d placards dey were all written by d same same psn cos d writing on each nd every of d placards aee d same,wr did d Mr disappear too,I bet no student would av d guts to write any of her teachers name without ,Mrs,Miss or Mr, but on all d placards dere was no Mr on a single one. #passonthetorch

this man may not be innocent,but dropping anonymous lines for the world to accuse the guy is wrong and funny enough this is what someone will be doing to you in the years ahead because u sowed it,if you as a person is wronged by him,please go and make your own complaint.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by josite: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
even mr osifala sef.na only queens college u can teach your biology.since 2005 u ought to have gotten pg degrees in biology and move on to one of the numerous universities in nigeri.im sure you saw all this coming at you from afar and u didnt do anything about it.the damage is already done to your name and many school in lagos will now log your name.manage your career.pls
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by fynest001: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
josite:

this man may not be innocent,but dropping anonymous lines for the world to accuse the guy is wrong and funny enough this is what someone will be doing to you in the years ahead because u sowed it,if you as a person is wronged by him,please go and make your own complaint.
josite:

. Miss d anonymous line is for ppl Wu av info,info could b in hs favour or against hm,I am Not d one dt created dt line,d ppl dt created it are nt stupid neither are dey daft,I don't av issues wt hm bt I definitely av issues wt someone sexually harassing a lady.,he myt b innocent or guilty bt I know for sure dt he has similar cases over d yrs,dey can't all b made up. Talking about wat ever u sow u wl reap,I didn't sow any evil seed so i cant reap one,hs name has bn soiled a long tine ago,ds is just d first time it came public.if u av a psnal tn wt d man its actually non of my business,mine is to get justice.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Afonjastinks1: 2:14am On Aug 12, 2017
lekkie073:
u cant just blame these male teachers jare

those all girls schools na serious temptation....grin

I remembered my time in awka etiti girls secondary school as a corper......no b small thing grin

Lol

Wetin happen for Awka etiti ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire / What Course Is This Man Studying / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.