Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

US Primaries: A Fight To The End! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Primaries: A Fight To The End! (705 Views)

The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) / Nigerian Wins Primaries In His German Political Party (cdu) For State Election / Clinton, Trump Lose Wisconsin Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Primaries: A Fight To The End! by owoade25(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump overwhelmed their rivals in the Arizona primaries on Tuesday, according to The Associated Press, a show of might from two presidential front-runners who are hoping to avoid prolonging the nominating contest and begin training their fire on each other.

But Senator Bernie Sanders thrashed Mrs. Clinton in the Idaho and Utah Democratic caucuses, demonstrating his enduring appeal among liberal activists even as she closes in on the party’s nomination. And Senator Ted Cruz, who won the Republican contest in Utah, captured more than 50 percent of the vote, giving him all 40 of the state’s delegates and sustaining hope among Mr. Trump’s opponents that he can be slowed, if not stopped.

It surely looks like the two main parties frontrunners are 'good to go', but as it stands,there are limitless possibilities!

Republican Delegates Democratic Delegates

Trump----- 738 Clinton------1,214
Cruz-------463. Sanders------901
Kasich-----143

1,237 needed to win 2,383 needed to win
(updated as @ 15/04/2016)

DEMOCRATIC DELEGATES

Clinton: 1,305
Sanders: 1,086

2,383 needed to win

Re: US Primaries: A Fight To The End! by Akpaife(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Let them continue fighting till APC change them
Re: US Primaries: A Fight To The End! by Naijacitizen(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Trump is a dreamer. I hope the person of FFK and his cohorts are watching this. Americans are not gullible as some Nigerians.
Re: US Primaries: A Fight To The End! by tbaba1234: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Trump is a dreamer. I hope the person of FFK and his cohorts are watching this. Americans are not gullible as some Nigerians.

Hey bro, i think you overrate Americans. With Trump and Hillary leading?
Re: US Primaries: A Fight To The End! by Naijacitizen(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2016
tbaba1234:

Hey bro, i think you overrate Americans. With Trump and Hillary leading?

No, I'm not. I know they are worst at it. What I am trying to say, they. Can't vote a clown who will destroy their reputation in relating with international.
Re: US Primaries: A Fight To The End! by owoade25(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
what am even concerned with is that if Trump can be so vocal-with provocative words to blacks and muslim communities-and yet still has a lot of supports,then obviously,there are still a lot of RACIST in that supposed "God's own country"...my one cent though

(1) (Reply)

Orlando Gunman's Current Wife Drove Him To Pulse Nightclub To "Scope It Out" And / Nigel Farage : The Donald Trump Of United Kingdom / America Twisting Reality: Good Deaths In Mosul, Bad Deaths In Aleppo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.