Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,060 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Patoranking Share Sweet Photo Beside The Pool With Encouraging Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Share Sweet Photo Beside The Pool With Encouraging Words (665 Views)

Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children / Davido Sends Encouraging Words To Meek Mill Over Jail Sentence [SEE PICTURE] / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Share Sweet Photo Beside The Pool With Encouraging Words by Glossyclick(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
He dropped this piece of encouraging words below

patorankingfireI was working in my Office and these Thoughts came to me,We all wanna make money,Buy cars,pop bottles,live the best life,wine and dine in the best places,Have the highest number of followers on Instagram,some girls wanna have the biggest ass,while some wanna take the best selfies,some girls wanna have the best body,some people battling for likes on IG, a quick reminder we all gonna Die someday...what do you wanna be remembered for? The girl with the biggest ass,the girl with the best car,the biggest Popper in every club, Mr I have all the best girls in the world,you wanna be known for having Pride,Miss my face is on fleek, you wanna be known Material things? KINDLY ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU WANNA BE REMEMBERED FOR "GOD I WANNA TOUCH LIVES & GIVE HOPE TO THE HOPELESS WITH MY MUSIC #GOE2016 #Whayasay!!!

To see more pictures of the Star Artist visit: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/03/patoranking-share-sweet-photo-beside.html?m=1

Re: Patoranking Share Sweet Photo Beside The Pool With Encouraging Words by Dyt(f): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2016
The guy slim body sha
Rolling sexy eyes
Re: Patoranking Share Sweet Photo Beside The Pool With Encouraging Words by funkymoore: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cool pix
Re: Patoranking Share Sweet Photo Beside The Pool With Encouraging Words by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
pato of life
Re: Patoranking Share Sweet Photo Beside The Pool With Encouraging Words by bibiathena(f): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
OH ma God ,I love dat niggur wink

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Customised P-square Heineken Bottles (photo) / ‘my Baby’s First Birthday Will Be A Movie’ – Davido "Birthday Plans For Imade" / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.