Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business (37480 Views)

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? / Tipper Business Vs Box Truck Business / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2021
good Morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by freshpzy1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gud pm

pls i will like to know if op(jam04) and chekitaut is the same person.

@op__how much do you pay per trip(you take care of maintainance & all other expenses) & how much do i need to invest__all cost inclussive

pls provide the answers to the above enquiry here

tnks in anticipation
jam04:
good Morning
Gud pm

@op__how much do you pay per trip(you take care of maintainance & all other expenses) & how much do i need to invest__all cost inclussive

tnks in anticipation
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Chekitaut: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2021
freshpzy1:
Gud pm

tnks in anticipationGud pm

tnks in anticipation
We are different, with Chekitaut we offer ₦1.2m/month, we do all round repairs and maintenance.

It's depends on the grade of truck, ₦1.4m/month if brand new truck...
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by freshpzy1(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2021
Chekitaut:
We are different, with Chekitaut we offer ₦1.2m/month, we do all round repairs and maintenance.

owk........how much is a good foreign used truck?

& how much is a brandnew truck
Chekitaut:

Chekitaut:

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2021
freshpzy1:
Gud pm

tnks in anticipationGud pm

tnks in anticipation

we are not the same person.. We have well outlined payment procedures and business terms on our website. Kindly go through and let me know if you have further questions
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Abokii8(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
jam04:

we are not the same person.. We have well outlined payment procedures and business terms on our website. Kindly go through and let me know if you have further questions
Your returns are very poor, nobody can give you a 30 tonnes truck at 500k per month. Even at my village, I can make that amount in 2 to 3 days.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Chekitaut: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2021
freshpzy1:

Brand new is ₦35m
Tokunbo is ₦16-17m
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by somehow: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2021
Chekitaut:

If i want to get a truck and put under you, which of the grades can give above 1.4m per month?
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Chekitaut: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2021
somehow:

If i want to get a truck and put under you, which of the grades can give above 1.4m per month?
Bros 1.2m with repairs & maintenance our responsibility

Brand new 1.4m
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by somehow: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Chekitaut:
Bros 1.2m with repairs & maintenance our responsibility

Brand new 1.4m
Okay
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by africanman85: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Chekitaut:
Brand new is ₦35m
Tokunbo is ₦16-17m
How much is good tokumbo Mercedes Benz 911 tipper ?

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by LaraEdwards(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hello,who's got a 30 tonnes truck for lease? It's urgently needed for to convey cement from Lagos to Sapele, Delta state.

Please note: The truck will be inspected for screening before loading as HSE will verify the truck. So the truck has to be in good condition.

If you've got this, do send a PM for negotiations and further discussion
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
What is your fear about investing in truck haulage?
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by AmunaNo1: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2021
africanman85:
How much is good tokumbo Mercedes Benz 911 tipper ?
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by AmunaNo1: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Chekitaut:
Brand new is ₦35m
Tokunbo is ₦16-17m
The price of the brand new truck is now 35m due to dollar fluctuation. This should reflect in the cost per trip you charge.
Can you offer 2m per month on this?
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by OGWILLS123: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Ogazyduby:
Assuming my driver delivers goods from Lagos to Abuja. On his way back he picks load to Lagos and he doesn't remit the proceeds to me because he knows that there is no way I will know he carried load. Is there a way I can know, e.g mounting camera?

Make him chop that one nah sad.
Must you collect everything .
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Invest now... kaduna-Kano rail line has kick off.

we need trucks
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2021
jam04:
This is not your typical truck thread where you are enticed to buy trucks and sit back while you watch your investment grow… NO. This thread is to give you the most inner shrouded details about truck haulage. If you are not a patient investor do not go beyond this paragraph.

As a matter of fact transport business is the 3rd most lucrative business in Nigeria after oil and ICT. There are over 180m Nigerians that need to move from one point to another or carry goods. Whether you live in the rural arrears or in the city you must make use of transport. So the question I know you must have in mind now is why is the business so difficult for an investor to make any meaningful returns from? The answer is simple: GREED and IGNORANCE, greed on the part of the managers as they want to reap more than necessary and this comes about because the investor himself does not know much about the business which is where ignorance comes in.

Are you looking for a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for an investment that does not require your time or presence and gives you both monthly and yearly returns up to 60%?

I am not here to sell manual or e-book. I want to share this knowledge and idea to all nairalanders and guests. This will help you know what is going on with your investment and from experience, truck managers and drivers always respect investors who know much about the business. They will be careful to give failure excuses or dupe you. This is what I do. I am a transport enthusiast and manager…

Stay tuned...

Log onto our website below(on our signature) to learn more
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by dealerman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ford Van T235
Long Frame
2000 model
Diesel Engine
Manual Gear
Righthand Drive
Sound Engine

Asking Price N2,000,000
Only serious buyers should contact me 07014114189.

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2021
good Morning from quarry
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
less than 2 weeks to kick off
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Come to us
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Talk to Penthouse
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Good Morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by AllAnglesFarm: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2021
I have a ford long van for goods delivery, contact me on 07058459292. I'm also open for partnership in companies that needs van truck

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:02am On Mar 16, 2022
We are in need of this type of truck... A truck that can carry 45-50 tons of granite.

Payout monthly is 1M naira

We handle fuelling, repairs and maintenance.

Get in touch asap

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Get in touch
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
We need 45-50 tons truck.

1m monthly payout
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2022
jam04:
We are in need of this type of truck... A truck that can carry 45-50 tons of granite.

Payout monthly is 1M naira

We handle fuelling, repairs and maintenance.

Get in touch asap

Good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 4:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Earn good

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns / Coronavirus Is Already Hurting The World Economy. (Analysis) / Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.