Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money (679 Views)

Please Nairalander Any Means Of Making Money Online. / Please Nairalander I Need Information On Pure Water And Ice Block Making / Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money by shinaidowu: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2009
deleted
Re: Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2009
Well, while you await the response of those who reside in the states, You may wish to contact the EFCC and the INTERPOL at Alagbon, Ikoyi. The crime you talked amount has two dimensions I believe-the money was paid here and received in the states.They would advise you on the next step.In any case these 2 Agencies I talked about should have useful tips.They are public friendly I assure you.
Re: Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money by badboym: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2009
Too bad Nigger!!!Well Emmy Boy said the EFCC and Interpol are public friendly?Well I don't beleive there's any public friendly force in Nigeria.If you wanna depend on them,you'll have to pay more and still not sure they will do what you want them to do.Try the American Embassy.I hope they help you out.

Good Luck
Re: Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money by shinaidowu: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2009
Thanks guys, but HOUSE I NEED MORE RESPONSE O.Where are all the intelligent chaps in this house i need your advice o.

(1) (Reply)

Can Boutique Owners Or New Starters Trust London Wholesalers For Buz? / In Need Of A Ps3 Slim 120gb / Photo Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.