Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

3 Units Of Bungalows On A Plot Of Land At Bolade Osodi Is Up For Sale . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Units Of Bungalows On A Plot Of Land At Bolade Osodi Is Up For Sale . (423 Views)

3 Units Of 4 Bedroom Terence Duplex With BQ At Lekki, Lagos For Sale / A Plot Of Land+bungalows On Wike Rd. Port Harcourt / Bungalows For Sale In Ijesha And Aguda Areas Of Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Units Of Bungalows On A Plot Of Land At Bolade Osodi Is Up For Sale . by akeensbussy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
3 units of Bungalows on a plot of Land at Bolade Osodi is up for Sale .
The property is just 10 mins drive to the international Airport.

Just at the back of Abiola Concord news paper.

Title: Survey plan, C of O

Asking Price: 30 Million Naira (Negotiable)

for more info contact:
Akeentaday Venture property shop 6, Goshen Shopping MAll
Obafemi Awolowo Road, Akeja-Ota, Ogun State

Re: 3 Units Of Bungalows On A Plot Of Land At Bolade Osodi Is Up For Sale . by akeensbussy(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2016
still selling
Re: 3 Units Of Bungalows On A Plot Of Land At Bolade Osodi Is Up For Sale . by talk2eshin(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
In the best interest of everybody, I will advice people to be cautious in dealing with ''akeensbussy''. HE IS A FRAUD. I am the alleged nairalander he supplied coconut wood to,
This is what really happened.
I saw his post on nairaland, I contacted him, met with him and we discussed about roofing my 3 bedroom apartment. He told me i would get the wood at 400naira per plank, I said no problem, He then took me to meet someone who cuts and sells coconut wood, the seller said, he would supply the whole 250units to site at the rate of 500naira/plank. I also Agreed.All this happened on Saturday 25th March, 2017. I told him my intention is to use the opportunity of Easter holiday to do the roofing, and Akeensbusy had earlier warned me that coconut wood cannot be cut down for long, once you cut it, you have to roof immediately.
I gave him advance payment on Monday 27th, All of a sudden he called me that he's able to get the wood somewhere else still at the same rate, that what will happen if i do the roofing on 1st april instead of my planned 14th April. i told him i wont be chanced until Easter period,
He said no problem that the wood would be supplied either 1st or 2nd of April, that I can still use it during Easter, thesame person that had warned me that once it is cut down, it has to be used immediately.
He supplied the wood very late at night either 4th or 5th of April, I was not available to go and check what he supplied because of my distance from site and I was out of Lagos, Immediately he supplied, he was running after me for his balance, I called my office to send him his balance the second day. Out of trust, I paid him all his money even without checking what he supplied,I only asked a pastor who stays close by to help me count the number of what was supplied.
On getting to site on Thursday 13th April to commence the roofing, I met something else. Almost all the woods he supplied were not useful,
too small, some are majorly woodbacks that can be used for anything, he was supposed to cut it 2*3 and 2*4, but nothing of such was there,
what i got was like tierod and even smaller than 2*2.
My carpenter came in with other 6 carpenters to start work on Friday 14th April, They all said they cant work with such wood. That if they step on those woods it will break into 2 and they want to avoid falling down from up as much as possible.
I immediately called Akeensbusy to express my displeasure. He promised he was coming immediately, that the wood is good, maybe my carpenters dont know how to use coconut wood. He called the his own carpenter to come to my site immediately, When that one came, he was just raining curses on Akeensbussy, that how can he supply such woods for roofing, that he doesn't wish me well, that was that the type he used to do his own building roofing? In my presence He called Akeemsbusy and told him outrightly that there is nothing good in what he supplied. Akeensbusy later came in the evening , he couldn't answer any question carpenters threw at him, they had plans to evn harass him for this bad job but i had to beg them, I told them to select whatever they can use, they selected some few, and said they can only use it as rough lat, nothing more. I had to start buying wood afresh because i didn't want my work to suffer since i only have easter break opportunity.
When Akeensbussy came, he started apologising even on whatsapp, he said they should mange whtaever is manageable there that we will sort it out after my roofing has been done. Total 104 planks out of the 250 he supplied was not useful even to chase a dog away. To the glory of God, i Was able to do my roofing, work that was supposed to be done for 2days max took 4 days because i had to go and start buying woods afresh.
I called Akeensbussy afterwards to ask for a refund, all he could say was that '' I think i am smart, that i just selected what is useful to me and told him to come and pack what is not good, he said he needs the whole 250 he supplied before we can talk of a refund.
What i asked from him is: is it possible for the wood to be good and i will still reject it knowing fully well that i have paid, Let's say 10percent of what he supplied was not good, that is acceptable, 42percent is more than a mistake.
Since he wants to prove to be smart, I have told him I will force him to refund my money and I will definitely do that.

This is just to alert whoever wants to go into any deal with this man to be careful. He is not truthful, he has no integrity, he will always go back on an agreement.
I have whatsapp chats, voice records as proofs incase of doubts.

akeensbussy:
3 units of Bungalows on a plot of Land at Bolade Osodi is up for Sale .
The property is just 10 mins drive to the international Airport.

Just at the back of Abiola Concord news paper.

Title: Survey plan, C of O

Asking Price: 30 Million Naira (Negotiable)

for more info contact:
Akeentaday Venture property shop 6, Goshen Shopping MAll
Obafemi Awolowo Road, Akeja-Ota, Ogun State

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Week With Investment, Sprawling Homes Arepo / Housing Units For Sale @ Glory Court For #3,250,000 / POP , Wall Screeding , Window Artwork, Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.