Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 (12062 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by FrozeBABE: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2016
jericco1:
lol no matter how u guys compare. S6 is jet miles ahead of any tecno product.
Lemme know when you compare the both..am not really a specs person.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by jericco1(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2016
FrozeBABE:

Have u compared the both? I need to know pls. Not really used to phone specs.
i can only compare s6 to iphone 6 sony z5 and d likes why tecno? *hian
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by gingerman876: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
if true, then thats impressive
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by omoalajah(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Naso! Tecno for life!!!
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by kolexepana: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
jericco1:
Just a lil difference.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by jericco1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
kolexepana:

Just a lil difference.
toh if u like compare galaxy s7 edge with tecno m3. All i knw is that samsung will always have an edge.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by kolexepana: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
jericco1:

toh if u like compare galaxy s7 edge with tecno m3. All i knw is that samsung will always have an edge.
Lol.. S7 edge right? grin
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by 360koncepts: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is making sense.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by jericco1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
kolexepana:
Lol.. S7 edge right? grin
lol..walahi i didn't even c the edge... You see? tongue
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by yinka360nl1: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yes true, zero lagging.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by kolexepana: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
jericco1:

lol..walahi i didn't even c the edge... You see? tongue
Hehe,, i no see grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by jericco1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
kolexepana:
Hehe,, i no see grin
lol u ba.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by daphid25(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmm.. Una don compare both reach that side
Tuale oo grin
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by DaveHert(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
this thread is an insult to the galaxy s6, I have been using the galaxy s6 edge for the past 3months and I haven't had any of this so called 'lag' you guys are associating with Samsung phones. have you even used a good Samsung phone b4? because if you have you won't be creating threads like this. lolz and to compare a techno phone to a Samsung phone, its like comparing a kekenapep to a Ford mustang. just go back to comparing infinix to techno.

just do me a favour and head over to XDA-developers forum and see real comparison between premium phones that are of international standards, phones that when stripped to its bare minimum can still be called a premium phone and not an under-developed and under-hardware phone such as techno, imagine the high price they are placing on their new phones, phones that use cheap mtk chips, inferior LCD screens that can't really give you a full hd display and clustered kernels suffering from terminal illness. its a shame not all Nigerians are tech savvy.

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by mosjames: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
DaveHert:
this thread is an insult to the galaxy s6, I have been using the galaxy s6 edge for the past 3months and I haven't had any of this so called 'lag' you guys are associating with Samsung phones. have you even used a good Samsung phone b4? because if you have you won't be creating threads like this. lolz and to compare a techno phone to a Samsung phone, its like comparing a kekenapep to a Ford mustang. just go back to comparing infinix to techno.

just do me a favour and head over to XDA-developers forum and see real comparison between premium phones that are of international standards, phones that when stripped to its bare minimum can still be called a premium phone and not an under-developed and under-hardware phone such as techno, imagine the high price they are placing on their new phones, phones that use cheap mtk chips, inferior LCD screens that can't really give you a full hd display and clustered kernels suffering from terminal illness. its a shame not all Nigerians are tech savvy.
Just 3months
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Wow
Orator2383:
The Tecno Boom J8 has been getting lots of attention from fans and blogger . From the Feeler we got it's rumored to be one of the fastest android smartphones faster than the S6 in term of apps launch time . This may probably be as a result of the HiOS on the Boom J8. If you have laid your hands on the device Kindly intimate us here
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2016
It not yet in the market ooo
2kaybiel:
Is it now in the market??

And how much is it??
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2016
As True as you are seeing it
kolexepana:
How true is this?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol
annacheem:
hope its not a rumour cos I have high expectations for the phone
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2016
This HiOS is fast mehn,
Mafia4life:
I may not argue with op because Samsung Touchwiz is a headache to Samsung device. So slow and laggy no matter the Core and processor speed
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Yeah
osenbarak:
its is nice
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2016
No body is comparing but truth should still be told
jericco1:
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol.. Bastarrd
augster:
Wetin we no go hear from these myopic tecno marketers? See hin hand like elephant leg
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Exactly
Orator2383:
we know S6 is ahead of this but we are talking about apps launch time. Samsung UI is actually laggy
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol baddest
ollah1:

How is Samsung ui laggy? U say nothing on this thread besides tecno and hype the hell outta it.

We have seen a thread where u guys claimed c8 cam was better than iPhone 6 now it's this faster than s6 in app opening.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Obviously they do own the market na
jumpMANN44:
tecno now feeling like dey own d market,the price of their 2gb fones keep skyrocketing, while other brands give 3gb fones @ affordable rates
orator the Oracle & mouth piece of tecno warn ur ogaz oo
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol... See ur mouth
zekokuyo:

I think boom j8 will be my last phone frm tecno
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol, i just werk ooooo
mosjames:

Hehe.. chill for the guy na, una dey date the same babe
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Leave him na
daphid25:

Even after they produce the one that beats J8?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Story for the Gods
bobo65:
wonder y tecno cannot integrate their qualities into one phone
according to them
c8 na camera
boom j na best music player
l5 na best phone battery

c8 has a good camera but e no even reach iphone 5s own

now its s6 they wanna tackle, I'm sure s2 will b better n faster than this phone

its a pity iphone n Samsung are to big to sue ants like tecno , they are not even noticing tecno
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2016
You guys have started.. I'm a tecno user but comparing both of them isn't logical.. Samsung is still miles ahead

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Naso
Youngpo413:
^^ it is called "marketing strategy"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gloflat Configuration Settings For My Omnia. . .how? / Airtel Newest Data Plan: 6GB For 1500 Naira / How To Make Any Network Browse Fast In Nigeria (new Trick)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.