Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

“Merciful God" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Merciful God" (1425 Views)

Why God Is Patient And Merciful / An Innocent And Beloved Son Under The Curse Of His Merciful Father / Is God All Merciful? If He Is All Merciful, Is He All Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thank you for your mercy
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Your mercy is sure
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thank you Father
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
God I thank you for the rain, thank you so much for quenching the terrible hot weather. Thank you for your mercies endure forever.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 10:39am On May 05, 2016
God you are so merciful doing marvelous things in our lives, Father today, please let your mercy locate the weak, the feet that stumbles, the helpless, we need your mercy to move on in life, we need your mercy in this Heavenly race until we make heaven.
Today, may the mercy of God speak for you where you have no voice Amen.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
Father I thank you for your mercy upon my life, your mercy is sure, I and all my families are saying thank you for your mercies

Lamentations 3:22-23.
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not
consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning, great is thy
faithfulness.
Lord Jesus, please let your mercy remold my country Nigeria, let the rich notice the agony of the poor and have a positive change of mind towards the poor.
All we ask for today is your mercy.

1 Like

Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 12:36am On May 18, 2016
God by your mercy, please uphold my country Nigeria
stop this evil that is gradually looming my country Nigeria, We need your mercy oh Lord,
Daddy look and see that Democracy has turned to Demoncrazy
The leader is no more one person, Father they have multiplied to people,
they don't understand the language of poverty in the life of the people they refers to as "Minor,

Daddy, they have regroup your creatures that you created in your own image and likeness,
they now have The minors and the majors
Father come and help the minors like you helped Jabez
Come and make the minors to become the majors like you made Esther, Joseph, Daniel, to become people that matters
Daddy please, come and drown these Nigerian Pharoas again in the red sea,
◄ Esther 7:10
Daddy please, come and hang Nigerian Hamans on
the gallows that they had prepared for Nigerians Mordecais.

Your Mercy oh Lord is all we need.

1 Like

Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 11:20am On May 20, 2016
God by your mercy please uphold this country Nigeria
put an end to physical and emotional conflicts in Nigeria make a way and provide for all the unemployed. Father please deliver anyone that is depressed because of the this bad Nigeria economy.
change the plans of those that want to commit suicide due to the bad condition the bad economy has inflict on them, wear them a new garment of honor
Every evil storm blowing the peace of Nigeria, Peace be still, Peace be still, Peace be still in Jesus name

grant us endless peace oh Lord.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 11:21am On May 20, 2016
God by your mercy please uphold this country Nigeria
put an end to physical and emotional conflicts in Nigeria make a way and provide for all the unemployed. Father please deliver anyone that is depressed because of the this bad Nigeria economy.
change the plans of those that want to commit suicide due to the bad condition the bad economy has inflict on them, wear them a new garment of honor
Every evil storm blowing the peace of Nigeria, Peace be still, Peace be still, Peace be still in Jesus name

At your mercy oh lord please grant us endless peace oh Lord.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 9:32am On May 26, 2016
Good morning Jesus, Father Lord, I know you are still on the heavenly throne, please am begging you today please have mercy upon my country Nigeria, Nigerians cannot stand a long term famine,
Father! am afraid that Nigerians cannot withstand this long term famine that is gradually creeping into our land they cannot stand it for the whole long time you showed to me, Lord, the reason is because the old time true religion and faith in one accord has departed from Nigeria,

Many have gone far away from the fear of God,
Many have stopped to believe that you exist,
for this reason we have just very few Abraham,Paul, sila, Daniel, Dorcas in our country.
so if you allow what you showed to me in the dream to happen to my country Nigeria before Nigeria can regain its glory, Nigerians cannot withstand it.
please I am on my kneels begging you to have mercy on us oh Lord, let your mercy oh Lord be upon our country Nigeria, the number 7 I saw, I don't know if is seven years or seven months, but please all I am asking for today is for your mercy to be upon my country Nigeria please Lord.

Lord Jesus, am worried because, all the past dreams I thought was a mere dream that I had sometime ago about my country Nigeria is gradually beginning to manifest physically.

Join me to say a prayer of God's mercy upon Nigeria
that God should avert a seven years famine in our land in Jesus name.

Pray this prayer point with me.
Mighty power of God! please, locate and avert any evil dream! that I have dreamt in the past, that want to manifest physically in the name of Jesus!
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 12:35pm On May 31, 2016
father Lord in this noon we apologise for all our shortcomings and we ask for your mercy upon our country, our neighbours, and ourselves today let your devine mercy protect us from any evil this we asked through Jesus Christ our saviour amen.
Re: “Merciful God" by ifenes(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
Poor humans
Re: “Merciful God" by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 31, 2016
dude; relax....
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
God, we thank you for your grace and mercy upon our lives today, father please we need more of your mercy especially in the lives of those who have gone astray, those who are yet to know you,
Father, with your mercy oh Lord draw them to yourself,
father your mercy is truly needed in our country Nigeria. have mercy oh Lord, have mercy upon us oh Lord put an end to every affliction that is roaming in the lives of Nigerians.
Many are suffering for the offence they did not commit, father let your mercy locate them and terminate the root of their problems this we asked through Jesus Christ our Lord
Thank you father,for answering this prayers.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Is by your mercy I live, I rely on your mercy to celebrate every passing day,
Everyday, I think of what would have become of me without your mercy in my life.
When ever I remember how your mercy saved me the very year many of my peer group in same school died of yellow fever same week just like chickens and I almost join them but your mercy brought me back to life, Lordddd! who am I that you took the cap of untimely death away from me when all I knew then as a child was making "sign of the cross" when am in trouble,
Now I sing to you oh Lord!!! "Then sing my soul! my saviour God to thee!!!! how great thou are! how great thou are! ah Then sing my soul! my saviour God to thee! how great thou are! how great thou are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Jesus your mercy is sure.
Lord Jesus I thank you for your Mercy upon my life.

Please Lord, let this your wonderful mercy locate those who are asking for your mercy and pave ways for them where there seem to be no way.
Lord Jesus please, have mercy upon my country Nigerian. this I asked through Jesus Christ my saviour amen.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oh Lord my God please, let your mercy speak for those that have no voice, let your mercy move fiercely in this country Nigeria and make necessary changes, make that change oh Lord, please with your mighty hand and power swap this seat according to thy will alone. This we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour amen.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oh Lord my God please, let your mercy speak for those that have no voice, let your mercy move fiercely in this country Nigeria and make necessary changes, make that change oh Lord, please with your mighty hand and power do it just according to thy will alone. This we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour amen.
Re: “Merciful God" by CAPSLOCKED: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
THIS IS REALLY GOOD.. . smiley
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
God we thank you for this new month, we thank you for today, father in this month of perfection, please perfect everything that concerns Nigeria.

Please Lord stretch out your powerful hand of mercy towards this country Nigeria and let Nigerians enjoy their various environment. Lord please rearrange Nigeria's economy according to your will not according to our will. Lord so many things have gone wrong in my country Nigeria.

Let your mercy come in, let your mercy flow, let your mercy over flow, let your mercy take over, let your mercy rule, let your mercy prevail, let your mercy be the voice of those ones they referred to as the minors, let your mercy strengthen the weak, this we asked through Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour amen.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
God forgive every known & unknown sins in Nigeria & let your mercy create an unshakable peace in my country Nigeria, alter every bad situation in this country, please do it according to your will concerning Nigeria. this I ask through Jesus Christ my saviour.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
God forgive every known & unknown sins in Nigeria & let your mercy create an unshakable peace in my country Nigeria, alter every bad situation in this country, please do it according to your will concerning Nigeria. this I ask through Jesus Christ my saviour amen.
Re: “Merciful God" by gr8tgg: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
God my creator, this week please, let your mercy envelope all of us your children, be our voice where we have no voice, let your mercy open every door of our define blessings this we. this I pray in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Biography, Life History & Profile-naijaclassic / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty / Benny Hinn discusses his position on the Prosperity Gospel with Stephen Strang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.