Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Exclusive Interview With Abuzola - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Interview With Abuzola (1417 Views)

An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis / I Am A Babalawo - An Exclusive Interview With Prof. Wande Abimbola / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
Yeah, thats true, am a bible scholar, in my teen i was trained and tutored by a Professional pastor, whose teaching penetrates into vain and blood because of the empathy and stern teaching.
I have competed with many christians on issue in the bible and the conclusion is that many christians are stupid, dunce and super ignorant of the Bible, they only oblige what their pastors instruct them, thats why you see its only in Nigeria that church business is profitable
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
6. You do realise most people would be shocked that you became a biblical scholar just by being trained and tutored by a professional pastor ,Can you give us the name of the professional pastor and is he a well known biblical scholar?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
Pastor Eniola if you will like to know, my pastor trained and tutored me in bible studies and christianity in general. If i may ask, what makes a man a bible scholar ? Answer the question for me
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2009
Sir you know this thread is not about me, anyway I thought a biblical scholar is one who has studied both the general history, archeology and everything surrounding the bible including the Jewish books. I am pretty sure it extends past just reading the bible and interpreting what you see. I am also sure a degree in theology and or religious studies is needed.
Can we go back to the questions now?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
Abuzola:

Pastor Eniola if you will like to know, my pastor trained and tutored me in bible studies and christianity in general. If i may ask, what makes a man a bible scholar ? Answer the question for me

Evidently you must have failed woefully in your training with your pathetic and twisted biblical knowledge. tongue
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2009
Jagoon:

Evidently you must have failed woefully in your training with your pathetic and twisted biblical knowledge. tongue
Can you back off, please?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Can you back off, please?
If you don't want people getting involved in you "interview" i suggest you conduct it via messenger and not on a public forum like this.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2009
@chris, i have gone through those methodology, research upon research
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Tudor6(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2009
@jagoon.
Can't you just take a chill pill. . .
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2009
7.Are you saying you really do not have a degree in theology or religious study, do you mean personal research?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2009
None of the above
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2009
8. So your assertions as a biblical scholar comes purely from reading and interpreting the bible?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
Didn't you see my point, i said am a learned scholar, trained and taught by my pastor.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2009
I see your point sir, I was merely pointing out being trained by a pastor is not the right way to go about it. For instance if a road side mechanic trains you , it would be near impossible to fully design a very good car dont you think?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2009
So you suggest one have to get a degree to become a pastor ? Incredible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? / Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. / White Race More Superior Than Other Races- Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.