Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (780022 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by StarCj(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
jameshow:

guy erase the fear of cancellation from your mind or heart, what God has finished who dare changes it? just let us pray against d delay

yes o. it's the delay is affecting us but we will surely smile before the end of this year.

I believe a list will be out this month, it may be the list for screening.

This is our job n I know God has put our names their, in Jesus name I pray... AMEN

SEE YOU IN CAMP with SMILES

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Zucci: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please does anyone have a genuine info. on the meeting between the PSC, President and Senate comittee please kindly share..
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Zucci:
Please does anyone have a genuine info. on the meeting between the PSC, President and Senate comittee please kindly share..
Have they met?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by jameshow: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
StarCj:

yes o. it's the delay is affecting us but we will surely smile before the end of this year.

This is our job n I know God has put our names their, in Jesus name I pray... AMEN

SEE YOU IN CAMP with SMILES

yea bro, if thou believe you will see the glory of God. see you in camp bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
StarCj:

SEE YOU IN IDP CAMP with SMILES
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
jameshow:

yea bro, if thou believe you will see the glory of God. see you in IDP camp bro
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Oyinlade07(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
@observer...Ki la sup??wetin dey ground....
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oyinlade07:
@observer...Ki la sup??wetin dey ground....

Boda Oyin. Nah IDP camp dey ground and sure now o.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by prolifiktip25(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
enshi:

When ever you see people who will not make it through this EMBER months, this is how irrational they behave..... Pls lets bear with him cos he is probably enjoying his last days....
pls be careful. all these stuff u wrote down belongs
to u alone

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by bcgeorgeto(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
enshi:

When ever you see people who will not make it through this EMBER months, this is how irrational they behave..... Pls lets bear with him cos he is probably enjoying his last days....

i have been observing n decided not to comment buh dude dis is way 2far..... y wl u say such abt ur fellow... regardless of wat he/she posted doesn't mean u shud utter ds words.... guy u nor de try

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
bcgeorgeto:

i have been observing n decided not to comment buh dude dis is way 2far..... y wl u say such abt ur fellow... regardless of wat he/she posted doesn't mean u shud utter ds words.... guy u nor de try

Try and make fun of a job thread and get ur own part of the cake

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
prolifiktip25:

pls be careful. all these stuff u wrote down belongs
to u alone

You wanted a quote... Now you got one... You May not be Lucky to get any again when you talk like this.. Enjoy this one
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
The rule is simple... Basic, neccesary information, if you dont have read or comment on the ones others provide....

This is not too big a demand on this thread....

I dont think any Guy who knows what bills are, what family demands are, what personal up keep is and at large what unemployment means would come on here and jamborize on others...

Ladies and gents This is to notify you of an upgrade in the Cursing system.... You woundnt wish...
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by kowalsky: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
bcgeorgeto:

ignore that dude. He's just an egoistical douche with no bloody prospects in life.
Hence he's undiluted obsession with this thread.

Whoever made him superintendent of this thread I wonder undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2016
enshi:
The rule is simple ... Basic, neccesary information, if you dont have read or comment on the ones others provide....

This is not too big a demand on this thread....

I dont think any Guy who knows what bills are, what family demands are, what personal up keep is and at large what unemployment means would come on here and jamborize on others...

Ladies and gents This is to notify you of an upgrade in the Cursing system.... You woundnt wish...

Lol... the rule? Who made you judge and ruler over this thread?
See stop living your fantasy on nairaland. It's a forum and even if seun osewa creates a thread anyone can post whatever shit he so feels like.
In real life, you must be an introvert. Someone that can't utter 5 sentences in quick succession. Lol...curses? Really? Man up and do what real men do on this thread - that is if you see a post you don't like, just get out of the thread or you counter the claims of the poster or you roll it up and shove up you asss.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by prolifiktip25(m): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2016
enshi:

You wanted a quote... Now you got one... You May not be Lucky to get any again when you talk like this.. Enjoy this one
smh. and these are the ones dat want to join npf lmao. no character at all. u just passed through school, school did not pass through you.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by fayne(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Lol... the rule? Who made you judge and ruler over this thread?
See stop living your fantasy on nairaland. It's a forum and even if seun osewa creates a thread anyone can post whatever shit he so feels like.
In real life, you must be an introvert. Someone that can't utter 5 sentences in quick succession. Lol...curses? Really? Man up and do what real men do on this thread - that is if you see a post you don't like, just get out of the thread or you counter the claims of the poster or you roll it up and shove up you asss.

candid truth is i respect you, not just you alone but all those who have in one way or the other contributed to this thread. You should at least try to care about what you write and how you write ot, i aint a saint, of cos not, but am a rational human. Our generation have suffered alot from the mistakes of our fathers n forefathers, we have been crying and clamouring for change, we should be the change we seek, and it starts from respecting the feeling of one another. please, am sorry if youre offended or maybe you re just jokin, but thats the way life shiuld be, . i duff my hart to the PROSPECTIVE OFFICERS OF CHANGE AND HONOUR.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by prolifiktip25(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2016
prolifiktip25:

smh. and these are the ones dat want to join npf lmao. no character at all. u just passed through school, school did not pass through you.
i dnt knw if ure a christian. buh remember when king balak hired balaam to curse israel God turned the curses to blessings deut 23:5.
i dont knw who hired u as chief curser buh whatever curse uve pronounced is a blessing for me already and once again thank you for confirming my miracle. God bless and i wish you good luck too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Deenite(m): 6:07am On Oct 19, 2016
I wonder why some people keep behaving as if this thread/nairaland belongs to their father, u all take things too serious, u r too desperate, dis is how police officers kill people mistakenly, i knw all those speculation piss me off sometimes, bt sometimes i enjoy reading dem. When someone post wat i dnt like, i simply ignore, infact quoting, replying or insulting such person means u dont even knw what ur doing, and finally u should knw that wen u say something good or bad to someone, u will also have ur share in wat u said either good or bad.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2016
Can anyone confirm if the chairman of PSC and Senate comittee chairman on police affair have met the president over the issue ?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Ook curses are now blessings.... Try and speculate shit and then get more blessings.... If there are powers in Spoken words i guess there should be equal and corresponding powers in written words too...

Rubbish....
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Rogersmith:
Can anyone confirm if the chairman of PSC and Senate comittee chairman on police affair have met the president over the issue ?

They have met but the outcome is not out yet.... May be inconclusive hence a reschedule
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
enshi:

They have met but the outcome is not out yet.... May be inconclusive hence a reschedule
Thanks...was it yesterday they met or the day before yesterday?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Rogersmith:

Thanks...was it yesterday they met or the day before yesterday?

They met even Before Mr president left for germany
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by prolifiktip25(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2016
enshi:
Ook curses are now blessings.... Try and speculate shit and then get more blessings.... If there are powers in Spoken words i guess there should be equal and corresponding powers in written words too...

Rubbish....
i wonder who d hell is d enshi guy buh anyway i wouldnt stoop low to exchange words with you. i get it we all are anxious about dis buh hey my life doesnt depend on it, seems ure jobless and everyone knws u as chief curser wat a shame....
d way ure going u might end up not getting dis job

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2016
prolifiktip25:

i wonder who d hell is d enshi guy buh anyway i wouldnt stoop low to exchange words with you. i get it we all are anxious about dis buh hey my life doesnt depend on it, seems ure jobless and everyone knws u as chief curser wat a shame....
d way ure going u might end up not getting dis job

My dear confidence isnt "i will get the job" rather confidence is " i will be fine if i dont get the job"

Now, no body's life is dependent on this job, this been said, it doesnt give warrant for anyone to come here and pull stunts on others

If you are a follower of the thread youd find out that we joke here often than not but non of these jokes tends to offer misleading info...

Finally if you guys are right on freedom of expression here, why then are you now scrutinizing mine... Unless ofcourse ur consciences are doing the right job

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by EnEnPeecee: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2016
@ Mr enshi, i want you to obey God now and apologise to this forum over some of your uncouth utterances.

Remember who God has bless, no man can curse.

Do that now and God will bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Freeheart(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2016
I think this forum is created for a purpose. y are we ignoring the purpose of it and facing what is not......... I don't think any reasonable person shud be quoting dis guy call enshi, my first encounter with him was not palatable. it really shows that is just an animal in human flesh. let ignore him less he make us loose focus on wia we re going......... wish everyone best of God as we await the list.............Godbless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by sojiboy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Enshi u really nid to put ursef together, u don't have to put curse on anybody here, ur sound like NL is own by your father. Why place curse on pple, especially concerning death of life that u cant create.

Well, empty barren, have the loudest mouth.
Meanwhile u ain't the smartest here, u re Jst trying to be recognised.
IF u eventually make it to camp, there is a lot NPF need to change about you. If not then u need to kamdan.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Enshi, i have a question for you...

Do gyming increase ur body size nd reduce ur brain

My Gawd, u re so annoying nd the truth is that u get away with this ur attitude because this is an online forum...
i pray our path dont cross in real life..

Dear NPF hopefuls, i think its time we ignore this Enshi guy, nobody quotes him, everyone pretends his post are not seen, maybe this will restore his senses...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by solamide222: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Deenite:
I wonder why some people keep behaving as if this thread/nairaland belongs to their father, u all take things too serious, u r too desperate, dis is how police officers kill people mistakenly, i knw all those speculation piss me off sometimes, bt sometimes i enjoy reading dem. When someone post wat i dnt like, i simply ignore, infact quoting, replying or insulting such person means u dont even knw what ur doing, and finally u should knw that wen u say something good or bad to someone, u will also have ur share in wat u said either good or bad.
broda, u just said it all..seriously, I dont blame d guy, I blame those(his followers) who encourages him to curse. m waitn for d day he will curse one of dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.