Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (775452 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Elchappo: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
enshi:

Oga so na plastic chair dey ur sitting room... See the spiky hair on ur hand... With those kind of hair, i dont think you will scale through the medicals ooh... You lack vitamines... The very essencial ones

Enshi, if the sperm that produced u had vitamins, u won't ve bow legs...

Secondly, u ve refused to ve sense even after the house warned you about ur "swear words" but don't worry, I wish u well...

Lastly, u need to work on ur spellings, it's Vitamins nd essentials, not that rubbish ur 1st class oko polytechnic could afford you...

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by jsmith2(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Elchappo:

Secondly, u ve refused to ve sense even after the house warned you about ur "swear words" but don't worry, I wish u well...

Lastly, u need to work on ur spellings, it's Vitamins nd essentials, not that rubbish ur 1st class oko polytechnic could afford you...

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by chinwezita: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
lmao I just have to laugh... hahaha
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by entapryce: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
One more thing,
the "LIST" is final. if ur name is there, then consider urself a police officer

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by kclub83(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2016
enshi:

Oga so na plastic chair dey ur sitting room... See the spiky hair on ur hand... With those kind of hair, i dont think you will scale through the medicals ooh... You lack vitamines... The very essencial ones
guy,u won use laugh kill me for here. I swear I thought of everything you said when I saw the pic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2016
Elchappo:

Heyyaa.. I never intended for my post to get to you that much.... Though this time i took a look at ur dp... Pls have you heard of somthing called "after shave" ur jaw is messed up bro.... pls try to fix all these Before the medicals..

Y did you have to mention a school in in ur negative statement have you no idea that some people here have that citadel as their alma mata... Again this is a biased, discriminative, unwarranted superiority behaviour...

Now, just for the sake of school, this paper/memo is in circultion in all government estáblishment, commission, et. Cetera.... Memo is attached below for ur perusal...

If certification was to be the ONLY critarium for job, wealth and power acquisition i really dont think with Hnd and BSc i would be Here exchanging thoughts with you and on same hands i dont think we would have had presidents like obasnajo and the incubent...

if you have heard of auto correct i. e if you have a smart phone then the spellings here wont be of serious importance to you...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Elchappo: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2016
enshi:

Heyyaa.. I never intended for my post to get to you that much.... Though this time i took a look at ur dp... Pls have you heard of somthing called "after shave" ur jaw is messed up bro.... pls try to fix all these Before the medicals..

Y did you have to mention a school in in ur negative statement have you no idea that some people here have that citadel as their alma mata... Again this is a biased, discriminative, unwarranted superiority behaviour...

Now, just for the sake of school, this paper/memo is in circultion in all government estáblishment, commission, et. Cetera.... Memo is attached below for ur perusal...

If certification was to be the ONLY critarium for job, wealth and power acquisition i really dont think with Hnd and BSc i would be Here exchanging thoughts with you and on same hands i dont think we would have had presidents like obasnajo and the incubent...

if you have heard of auto correct i. e if you have a smart phone then the spellings here wont be of serious importance to you...

Which of my DP
Nwanne u lack brain I swear....
Just to look smart, u succeeded spewing thrash all through...

Dude its time u grow up, u can't keep sounding like someone whose whole life depend on this recruitment..

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by kowalsky: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2016
enshi:

liar.
no smartphone will autocorrect vitamins as vitamines. or essential as essencial.
bruh take a chill pill u aren't as smart as you think

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Lowkeygod: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2016
kowalsky:

liar.
no smartphone will autocorrect vitamins as vitamines. or essential as essencial.
brush take a chill pill u aren't as smart as you think
I was so weak when I read his comment....he blamed the fact that he can't spell correctly on his smartphone.....lmaoooooooooooooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by kowalsky: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2016
Lowkeygod:
I was so weak when I read his comment....he blamed the fact that he can't spell correctly on his smartphone.....lmaoooooooooooooooooo

don't mind him. always trying to sound smart but always exposing his ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by chinwezita: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2016
Lowkeygod:
lmao hahahaha I can't help it hAhahaha.... Oh lawd! I got confused when I read d smartphone part hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Raphafire101: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2016
See y to join police no hungry me again....rubbish arguments all the time like market women....check Army thread, it's peaceful, Navy own nko, pure collaboration is happening there...but NPF nko? ....show of superiority......Mtewwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2016
Elchappo:

I must tell you guy... if you're going to white wash person at least don't do it in public. Haha! Kikikikikikiki
You for just call the guy go corner make you flog am word.
I can not take this...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Freeheart(m): 8:20am On Nov 29, 2016
this guy again......... y do u always derail this thread, first class graduate get something doing with ur life na..... hater,bad mouth, bad belly...... u don't have a good xteristic I don't knw how u will even cope with ur family member.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Elchappo: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

I must tell you guy... if you're going to white wash person at least don't do it in public. Haha! Kikikikikikiki
You for just call the guy go corner make you flog am word.
I can not take this...

HahahahahahahahA
No vex abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by baddest04: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Mr enshi, u lack discipline, and I think your brain skip sometimes........ I wonder where ur kinda specie originated from..... cursing upandan like a goat.....why cant you be reasonable for once and keep ur big fat smelling mouth shut till names are released

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2016
baddest04:
Mr enshi, u lack discipline, and I think your brain skip sometimes........ I wonder where ur kinda specie originated from..... cursing upandan like a goat.....why cant you be reasonable for once and keep ur big fat smelling mouth shut till names are released

Yet another bandwagonist
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2016
But why does the mention of my monicker, the sight of my posts cause stir.... Well i guess its for same reasons Buhari 's, FFK' S, TINIBU 'S, OBAMA' S, do.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Elchappo: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2016
enshi:
But why does the mention of my monicker, the sight of my posts cause stir.... Well i guess its for same reasons Buhari 's, FFK' S, TINIBU 'S, OBAMA' S, do.

Kemi olunloyo should suffice...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ndaman25: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2016
nawa for u guys oooo....just bashing each other always on this forum in not suppose to be like that....am sure d guys that are close to d corridor of power will not bash each other here cus dey know wat going on over dir @ PSC
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by allan2: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2016
at last! check d news!
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by lordempire(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2016
allan2:
at last! check d news!
Gist us
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by josephjuwon75(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
breaking news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Elchappo:

Kemi olunloyo should suffice...

Jeso Kristi!!!
I give up... kuku kill me. Kikikikikikiki
See nemesis

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by auwalabj(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
pls we don need any wahala here oooooo, jst adumbrates wats goin on now with d psc final shortlist final approval. no arguments only d latest update pls
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by StarCj(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
hmmmmmmm month has almost ended. no show yet. Have they changed their minds in this recruitment

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by nixt: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
PSC will release the Final list but don't let anybody gives you date. Just continue being hopeful, the list will be liken to second coming of Christ, nobody can tell when but it will come. And above all pray
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Elchappo: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
nixt:
PSC will release the Final list but don't let anybody gives you date. Just continue being hopeful, the list will be liken to second coming of Christ, nobody can tell when but it will come. And above all pray

If it would be likened to the 2nd coming, when would rapture(missing of the list) happen
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by auwalabj(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
still hopefully b4 first of december it wl b out.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by baddest04: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bring back our list

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by nixt: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Where are the PSC handlers any latest development?? ??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by entapryce: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
nixt:
Where are the PSC handlers any latest development?? ??

You guys should calm ur nerves, we're all in this and I believe the mails are coming in anytime soon. nobody would like to carry over the stress of this recruitment to a fresh "innocent 2017" not even the psc guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.