Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary (33347 Views)

Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by summerflame(m): 2:50am On Mar 24, 2016
The greatest ironies of life: having the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right, and finding out that you love someone after that person walks out of your sight ...
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by stchinedu: 2:57am On Mar 24, 2016
sage50:
a lady who sticks to a guy who bleeps nd impregnate oda gals is a fool and has low self esteem
undecided

Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by wadetaw202: 5:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Third anniversary is too early. Let's wait for 5th, 7th or 10th; that is when I will believe they are actually meant to be. I Dont trust any celebrity marriage.
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by akanbiaa(m): 5:22am On Mar 24, 2016
exlinkleads:
na so 2baba

happy ANNIEversary ................HAHAHA

lalasticlala and him brothers and sisters omenka mynd44 obinoscopy ijebabe

shout out to our own tupac plz ooooooo
Just curious who is our Notorious BIG?
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by chidifrank(m): 5:57am On Mar 24, 2016
sage50:
a lady who sticks to a guy who bleeps nd impregnate oda gals is a fool and has low self esteem

shut up ur mind there. who made u judge?? love is singular okay. just because he/she bleeps around doesnt mean he or she cant be loved by someone else...wake up wake up am pouring on ur face, drink up>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by lanre316: 6:03am On Mar 24, 2016
sage50:

Such a a lady will continue jumping from man to man because she runs away from her marital home at the slightest suspicion of infidelity. Unstable and probably die alone. No man is perfect, as no woman is perfect also. Stick to a good man and forgive his mistakes instead of jumping about to look for a non-existent perfect man.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by Bgorgeous: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2016
This guy is too humble
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by halfricanadian(f): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2016
sage50:

Sometimes some are soul mates smiley d guy was just so confused bt later realised his precious gift is annie

Mind u annie also has a daughter too
He had to marry one of d 3 women
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by muller101(m): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2016
lalaberry:
What is the meaning of that?
It's not even romantic!! undecided
the truth is better than those romantic lies. No wonder ladies are easy to get convinced.
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by muller101(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2016
herbie27:
she was jst after the fame.

And can take any shit from 2face cos she has no choice.
what's this one saying.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by Ada9103(f): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Managing? OK oooooooo
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by justbenny(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2016
wish u d very best 3BaBa n Annie...God of grace will always c ya all tru.And to those YET to find theirs I say.... FAREWELL
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by ozoemenaca: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2016
2face is a nice guy. Congratulations to you. More blessings
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by Raymee(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
BE811APP:
She is truly managing u..

Cuz lots of women can not withstand what she goes thru..

If 2face sees a Kpekus now.. he wont think straight again.. grin wink

Congratulations Father of All Nations!!!
Leave am now! Taaaa!! U know say thief where them catch na him be thief!
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by emilyone(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2016
sage50:

She is not a fool, trust me she knows what she is doing
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by snilpall(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=sage50 post=44047917]a lady who sticks to a guy who bleeps nd impregnate oda gals is a fool and has low self esteem[/quote

dis quy sounds lyk an Illiterate
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by snilpall(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=sage50 post=44047917]a lady who sticks to a guy who bleeps nd impregnate oda gals is a fool and has low self esteem[/quote

dis quys sounds lyk an Illiterate
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by UIA04(f): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2016
sage50:
correct.
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by UIA04(f): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2016
emilyone:

She is not a fool, trust me she knows what she is doing
Please what is she doing? Through the years they had an on and of relationship she couldn't find another person and couldn't build a solid career. Marrying 2face was her only hope of relevance. I'm not saying they aren't in love, but as a lady there is a way you carry yourself.
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by UIA04(f): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sometimes some are soul mates smiley d guy was just so confused bt later realised his precious gift is annie

Mind u annie also has a daughter too
He had to marry one of d 3 women
Soul mates my bumbum. even if a man loves you and doesn't respect you then Bleep that soul mate issh
Like you said she already had a baby, so her value was depreciating, she had very minute choice.
My guess is 2face would have married sunbo but she gave her life to Christ and got engaged to the pastor. Remember she had two boys for him. The other one in America I think she can't be controlled as a wife so she didn't stand a chance.
Have you watched boys over flower or boys before flowers the Korean movie?
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by halfricanadian(f): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2016
UIA04:

Soul mates my bumbum. even if a man loves you and doesn't respect you then Bleep that soul mate issh
Like you said she already had a baby, so her value was depreciating, she had very minute choice.
My guess is 2face would have married sunbo but she gave her life to Christ and got engaged to the pastor. Remember she had two boys for him. The other one in America I think she can't be controlled as a wife so she didn't stand a chance.

Yes i av watched d movie
why ask?
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by UIA04(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i av watched d movie
why ask?
The movie explains that it's not compulsory you end up with your soul mate.
The first guy with blonde hair she fell for, was her soul mate but circumstances in his life led him not to open up to her even when she was ready to swallow her pride and tell him her feelings.
The second guy, go jumpio whatever his name was, remember they were at loggerheads at first but when they started getting to know each other he was ready to do anything for her despite his pride and upbringing he respected her and her choices and that was how their love grew and they were able to surmount even his wicked mother. I'm not an avid watcher of telenovelas and the likes, but that movie just taught me a lesson that, sometimes your soul mate might not be the one that you will marry because of habits or circumstances in one or both of you's life. So don't stick to a bad relationship because of soulmate ish date a man who respects you but make sure there is love and you appreciate him back, before you marry him.
Look at Tonto dike isn't she happy.
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by halfricanadian(f): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2016
UIA04:

The movie explains that it's not compulsory you end up with your soul mate.
The first guy with blonde hair she fell for, was her soul mate but circumstances in his life led him not to open up to her even when she was ready to swallow her pride and tell him her feelings.
The second guy, go jumpio whatever his name was, remember they were at loggerheads at first but when they started getting to know each other he was ready to do anything for her despite his pride and upbringing he respected her and her choices and that was how their love grew and they were able to surmount even his wicked mother. I'm not an avid watcher of telenovelas and the likes, but that movie just taught me a lesson that, sometimes your soul mate might not be the one that you will marry because of habits or circumstances in one or both of you's life. So don't stick to a bad relationship because of soulmate ish date a man who respects you but make sure there is love and you appreciate him back, before you marry him.
Look at Tonto dike isn't she happy.

Tank u
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by Elle277(f): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Tu baba never talks too much!
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by UIA04(f): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u
Lol
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2016
muller101:
what's this one saying.
go and check the profile of his other baby mamas and tell me where Annie falls.

U must not comment plz!.
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2016
UIA04:

bottom line is Annie can take any poo frm Tubaba, i think if all the women he had kids wit where like Annie he would have married the lady he had two boys wit bt i guess dat one wouldn't take poo from him.

All Annie was after was the fame cos she had no serious career.

Boys before flower, very interesting.
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by UIA04(f): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2016
herbie27:
bottom line is Annie can take any poo frm Tubaba, i think if all the women he had kids wit where like Annie he would have married the lady he had two boys wit bt i guess dat one wouldn't take poo from him.

Boys before flower, very interesting.
True
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by muller101(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2016
herbie27:
go and check the profile of his other baby mamas and tell me where Annie falls.

U must not comment plz!.
who is now in charge. Or are u one of his baby mamas?
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2016
muller101:
who is now in charge. Or are u one of his baby mamas?
like i said Annie is in charge because she can take any poo frm 2baba and needed the fame unlike the other ladies who had kids for him.

I can't date a guy dat's a cheat talk of marrying one or being a baby mama to one, it's pure stupidity.
Re: 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary by muller101(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
herbie27:
like i said Annie is in charge because she can take any poo frm 2baba and needed the fame unlike the other ladies who had kids for him.

I can't date a guy dat's a cheat talk of marrying one or being a baby mama to one, it's pure stupidity.
don't forget they were in love b4 2face became a celebrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers In Style (Pix) / #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard / Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.