Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This (779 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by bibiazim1: 2:26am On Jul 24, 2009
Yip, i'm looking for a tight shorty to chill with in lekki phase 1,if u stay in lekki,and wanna hang out,pls by all means,call me. 08062886472,no dum calls, no smart asses.thanx     oh and by the way, thats my picture,i dont want calls from any one that knows me,only those that want to,if u know me already pls keep it to urself, this is definitely not facebook, my lekki PIPOL might know what im saying.
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2009
are you handsome your self? tongue
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by FBS: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2009
cheesy grin
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by bibiazim1: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
I try. i no dey too bad , u wan see me?
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by bibiazim1: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2009
i hope u r bangin hot urself
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2009
bibiazim1:

I try. i no dey too bad , u wan see me?

oye let see you

bibiazim1:

i hope u r bangin hot urself
am comfortable with myself
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by knight4u(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2009
hey rokiatu, most ladies don't put their pictures in their profile, but you did.though, you are just facially okay (no disrespect), you still had the confidence to put your pic there! i think you are natural. you are my kind of person. can i meet you?
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2009
thanks knight, but I can't meet you. I
don't know you do I?
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by aje49ja(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
Rok is GUUD
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by bibiazim1: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2009
ok now rok, go to facebook, bibi oye, thats me, u decide for urself. Im mobile so i cant see ur picture right now,mayb later,
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by patwhizkid(f): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2009
Rokky don hammer!
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by FELORE(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ topic
y not actually get a proper gf NOT off dah internet, dats jsu sad , IMO.!!! undecided
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
bibiazim1:

ok now rok, go to facebook, bibi oye, thats me, u decide for urself. Im mobile so i cant see your picture right now,mayb later,
undecided undecided
Re: You Gats To Be Pretty Hot To Even Think Of Reading This by candylips(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2009
rokky undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

k / . / My Problems (PART 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.