Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting (1745 Views)

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by Olamilite: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Buhari: Amaechi! Amaechi!

Amaechi: Yes Baba

Buhari: You have failed once again to deliver in Rivers.

Amaechi: Baba, I tried my best to win Rivers for APC.

Buhari: Your best was not good enough.

Re: Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nothing to caption
Re: Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by Brymo: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Amechi dress sense is funny
Re: Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
The general and the lion of Ubima.
The slayer of PDP and Wailers.
God bless my able men! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by Eboski(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ameachi.. baba yes Baba.. I have toof you that Rivers is PDP Ameachi... baba I didn't know baba. but you have know now PDP is Rivers Ameachi.. baba I don't need to be told. baba.. can you live Rivers for wike now? Ameachi... baba I will not enter Rivers State again...

1 Like

Re: Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by chriskosherbal(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Let the meeting bring about economic development.
Re: Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by mars123(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
sameer1212:

tell yourself the truth bros. This man slayed nothing but his reputation.

4 Likes

Re: Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting by aventura: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Who noticed that Amaechi stopped wearing the fedora hat synonymous with the Niger-deltans since his realignment with the APC. Is it a graphical illustration of his disownment of his people?

Just Saying.....

(1) (Reply)

10 Solid Reasons You Should Be A Proud Nigerian / BIAFREXIT: 10 Reasons Why Biafra Republic May Not Work Out / Nigerians Deserve A Better Country, Economy—tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.