Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS (4191 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Israel Launches Airstrikes In Gaza As Hamas Calls For Third Mass Uprising / U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by watts75: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Russia said it started its bombing campaign against ISIS in early October, but it turned out that ISIS was not Russia's primary target. The vast majority of Russian airstrikesabout 80% have hit other rebel groups like the FSA and those who are supported by the West and those who have fought against ISIS.

Even after Russia admitted that the Metrojet airliner
which crashed in Egypt was brought down by ISI, in response Russia launched cruise missiles into FSA held territory in Syria and not in Raqqa which is the spiritual HQ of ISI. The only group fighting ISIS that Russia have not targeted is the YPK and PKK. On the other hand, the YPK are perhaps ISIS worst nightmare, and guess who is targeting them? TURKEY.

So the only two groups fighting ISIS are

FSA targeted by Russian
YPK targeted by Turkey

Then who is targeting ISIS? surely not the West, because I can't still understand how only 1 month of Air strikes brought down Saddam Hussein government during the Gulf War and 2yrs of America plus NATO air strikes have done nothing on ISIS.
Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by MRBrownJ: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
watts75:

Then who is targeting ISIS? surely not the West, because I can't still understand how only 1 month of Air strikes brought down Saddam Hussein government during the Gulf War and 2yrs of America plus NATO air strikes have done nothing on ISIS.

everything that happened in Irak was a FAILURE and the root/reason why terrorism is spreading so easily all over the world today.

they cant bomb people for years, telling them that this is the only way for peace, and expect these same people not to seek for peace the same way. this demon was created by the west.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by fineguy11(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2016
watts75:
Russia said it started its bombing campaign against ISIS in early October, but it turned out that ISIS was not Russia's primary target. The vast majority of Russian airstrikesabout 80% have hit other rebel groups like the FSA and those who are supported by the West and those who have fought against ISIS.

Even after Russia admitted that the Metrojet airliner
which crashed in Egypt was brought down by ISI, in response Russia launched cruise missiles into FSA held territory in Syria and not in Raqqa which is the spiritual HQ of ISI. The only group fighting ISIS that Russia have not targeted is the YPK and PKK. On the other hand, the YPK are perhaps ISIS worst nightmare, and guess who is targeting them? TURKEY.

So the only two groups fighting ISIS are

FSA targeted by Russian
YPK targeted by Turkey

stop classifying Terrorist into good and bad..the FSA u're attributing to be moderate group consist of different brigades/fighting units some of whom are ally to al-nusra and daesh...if it LOOKS like a terrorist,if it ACTS like a terrorist,if it FIGHTS like a terrorist,if it WALKS like a terrorist,then its a TERRORIST, and therefore a legitimate target,not a f*ucking moderate as labeled by the west...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Missy89(f): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2016
fineguy11:
stop classifying Terrorist into good and bad..the FSA u're attributing to be moderate group consist of different brigades/fighting units some of whom are ally to al-nusra and daesh...if it LOOKS like a terrorist,if it ACTS like a terrorist,if it FIGHTS like a terrorist,if it WALKS like a terrorist,then its a TERRORIST, and therefore a legitimate target,not a f*ucking moderate as labeled by the west...

Interesting

Do you think Hamas or Hezbollah is a terrorist organization?

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by fineguy11(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Missy89:

Interesting

Hamas is a terrorist organization..hezbollah as a political unit isnt a terrorist organization,but its military wing has been declared a terrorist unit by the E.U...i see hezbollah military wing as a Resistance Militia..hezbollah isnt in the business of imposing their doctrine on people through violence,neither are they in the business of jihad..unlike other sunni extrimist groups,they are very open to dialouge and compromise..my only problem with hezbollah is their EXTREME anti-isreali stance,which i feel they need to tune down..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
@Missy89 - Where art thou? I am very bored. Let us play a game called Strip Poker or the Last Cockbender - Yes? grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Missy89(f): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

@Missy89 - Where art thou? I am very bored. Let us play a game called Strip Poker or the Last Cockbender - Yes? grin

Sorry I don't want to see your tiny dick

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by ValerianSteel(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
fineguy11:
Hamas is a terrorist organization..hezbollah as a political unit isnt a terrorist organization,but its military wing has been declared a terrorist unit by the E.U...i see hezbollah military wing as a Resistance Militia..hezbollah isnt in the business of imposing their doctrine on people through violence,neither are they in the business of jihad..unlike other sunni extrimist groups,they are very open to dialouge and compromise..my only problem with hezbollah is their EXTREME anti-isreali stance,which i feel they need to tune down..
Over 70 countries classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization and just last month the Arab League denounced Hezbollah and also classified them as a terrorist organisation.

If you claim Hezbollah are not extremist but are 'open to dialogue and compromise',then why should you have a problem with the moderate rebels in Syria who are also not extremists,they are simply anti-tyranny opposition groups who are also 'open to dialogue and compromise.

Double Standard Hypocrisy undecided

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Missy89(f): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Over 70 countries classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization and just last month the Arab League denounced Hezbollah and also classified them as a terrorist organisation.

If you claim Hezbollah are not extremist but are 'open to dialogue and compromise',then why should you have a problem with the moderate rebels in Syria who are also not extremists,they are simply anti-tyranny opposition groups who are also 'open to dialogue and compromise.

I dont understand how he thinks a group that is involved in several suicide bombings is not in the business of Jihad

What is the difference between a "Resistance Militia" and a "moderate jihadist" I wonder lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by ValerianSteel(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Missy89:

I dont understand how he thinks a group that is involved in several suicide bombings is not in the business of Jihad

What is the difference between a "Resistance Militia" and a "moderate jihadist" I wonder lipsrsealed
Too much of Sputnik and RT I believe undecided
Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Tkester1: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Too much of Sputnik and RT I believe undecided

Fuc.ktard, and what about too much CNN and CNBC. Troll!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by fineguy11(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:

RUBBISH!if u're gonna tell a lie,tell a damm good one or u'll seem like a fool that just like to talk,...just 38 countries regard hezbollah(political and militia) as a terrorist organization....only 30 countries regard the hezbollah MILITARY WING as a terrorist organization...i challange u to name one MODERATE REBEL GROUP IN SYRIA that is anti-tyranical and has earned legitimacy in syria....Hezbollah has earned its legitimacy from the state of lebanon..,,all the rebel groups in syria have no legitimacy(they are not recognized by any state law or international law)they're just terrorist who were forced by RUSSIAN AIRSTRIKES to make compromise and sit @ the table in geneva.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by fineguy11(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Missy89:

i challange u to mention any suicide bombings where hezbollah has claimed responsibility?hezbollah has earned the right to be regarded as a RESISTANCE MOVEMENT,because all the objectives with which it was created for has been accomplished.(THE RESISTANCE/ EXPULSION OF AMERICAN,FRENCH and ISREALI soldiers from lebanon)..despute being a non muslem,hezbollah is one group i have respected over the years,they'av peacefully co-existed with the christains in lebanon and even enjoys support from non muslims in lebanon..A group that has never called for violence against christains and other ethnic groups in lebanon cannot be said to be in the business of jihad,unless u dont know the meaning of JIHAD!!

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Tkester1: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
fineguy11:
i challange u to mention any suicide bombings where hezbollah has claimed responsibility?hezbollah has earned the right to be regarded as a RESISTANCE MOVEMENT,because all the objectives with which it was created for has been accomplished.(THE RESISTANCE/ EXPULSION OF AMERICAN,FRENCH and ISREALI soldiers from lebanon)..despute being a non muslem,hezbollah is one group i have respected over the years,they'av peacefully co-existed with the christains in lebanon and even enjoys support from non muslims in lebanon..A group that has never called for violence against christains and other ethnic groups in lebanon cannot be said to be in the business of jihad,unless u dont know the meaning of JIHAD!!

This is just to tell you that the transgendered (shitty89) has mush for brain. the next thing the HeShe will do now is to derail the argument and run to another propaganda. One thing you have to know with these western trolls is that they are all unlettered, they feel (just like most western media) that one wins an argument when his or her voice is the loudest.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Lucasbalo(m): 12:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Tkester1:

This is just to tell you that the transgendered (shitty89) has mush for brain. the next thing the HeShe will do now is to derail the argument and run to another propaganda. One thing you have to know with these western trolls is that they are all unlettered, they feel (just like most western media) that one wins an argument when his or her voice is the loudest.

I have always told you that you are a misogynistic piece of human garbage. You have no respect not even for women. Anyone disagreeing with you must be met with insult with your potty mouth. You are a gutless coward that refuses to meet with me man o man. I won't be surprised if you get deported back to the rats and mosquitoes infested village you came from or if something tragic happens to you. Until you know how to have civil discuss without name calling, I won't leave you alone. You will be civil one day or you will go and leave with your god Putin in his rotten country.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Tkester1: 12:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I have always told you that you are a misogynistic piece of human garbage. You have no respect not even for women. Anyone disagreeing with you must be met with insult with your potty mouth. You are a gutless coward that refuses to meet with me man o man. I won't be surprised if you get deported back to the rats and mosquitoes infested village you came from or if something tragic happens to you. Until you know how to have civil discuss without name calling, I won't leave you alone. You will be civil one day or you will go and leave with your god Putin in his rotten country.

Idio.t of no equal, I only blame your father for not using a condom, he wouldn't have ended up with this mistake he made in having you.

I told you I'm ever ready to meet you, and I have sent you a message. But in case you did'nt get it, you may email me at: ben.mark466 at googlemail.com lets pick it up from there. (note I wrote this email in that format so that the anitspam bot wont ban me)

Foul spirit.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Lucasbalo(m): 1:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Tkester1:

Idio.t of no equal, I only blame your father for not using a condom, he wouldn't have ended up with this mistake he made in having you.

I told you I'm ever ready to meet you, and I have sent you a message. But in case you did'nt get it, you may email me at: ben.mark466 at googlemail.com lets pick it up from there. (note I wrote this email in that format so that the anitspam bot wont ban me)

Foul spirit.
Your entire family will die of poverty that's in your ancestral DNA. I don't need your email. I want everything between you and I to be public. No one in your entire worthless family can carry my Jockstrap. Pathological liar that you are. If things are good for you, you wont be a misogynistic piece of garbage disrespecting people and women. I would love to me you in real life and see how your legs will turn to spaghetti . It's easy to spew nonsense when you can't even show your uglified monkey face.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Tkester1: 1:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I don't need your email. I want everything between you and I to be public. No one in your entire worthless family can carry my Jockstrap. Pathological liar that you are. If things are good for you, you wont be a misogynistic piece of garbage disrespecting people and women. I would love to me you in real life and see how your legs will turn to spaghetti . It's easy to spew nonsense when you can't even show your uglified monkey face.

Hahahahahaha, son of devil. How else do you want us to meet, if we can't talk by email, or you may drop your number and we can pick it up from there.

I know that your poverty stricken father deserves better than you, but if only he had used condom I repeat he wouldn't have ended up with this mistake.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Missy89(f): 4:51am On Mar 26, 2016
fineguy11:
i challange u to mention any suicide bombings where hezbollah has claimed responsibility?

Who bombed the US Embassy in 1984 and the Beirut barracks in 1983?

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by ValerianSteel(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Lol,can it even survive in Russia.

On another note you shouldn't have bothered replying it,can you see it is a non-significant thing undecided

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by fineguy11(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Missy89:

Who bombed the US Embassy in 1984 and the Beirut barracks in 1983?

the Islamic jihad organization claimed responsibility for that attacks not Hezbollah!!I still challenge u,list any suicide attacks Hezbollah has been responsible for!let me point out to u,that terrorist organizations around the world do not shy away from claiming responsibility for their attacks,especially suicide attacks!
Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by NairaMinted: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Thread derailment of life!

Well since y'all have derailed it, lemme pitch in my own two cents: Hezbollah is a resistance militia purposely set up to resist the Zionist nation of Israel and its theft of Palestine and Arab land. This is the same Hezbollah that humiliated Israel in the 2006 war and is presently fighting alongside the SAA, the IRG abd Russian special forces to root out a myriad of Jihadist groups supported by the despotic regimes of Saudi Arabia, Turkey & others from Syria. This same Hezbollah lives side by side in peaceful coexistence with other such as Christians, Druzes, etc in Lebanon. Isn't it convenient that as Hezbollah is ruining Saudi Arabia' plans in Syria, Saudi Arabia has strong armed other Arab states to label Hezbollah a terrorist group?

Going back to the original topic, it will interest you to know that over the past couple of days, the SAA has retaken Palmyra - a historical city ironically lost to ISIS some months into the Hegemon's fake bombing campaign- from ISIS, the very same group that the presstitude media of the West is claiming Russian air strikes isn't targeting.

What story hasn't the mendacious western press spun?

- Just a fraction of rebels in Syria are jihadists. The rest -like in now democratic and peaceful Libya - are freedom loving fighters! grin
-Russian is using dumb bombs in Syria
-Russian military will face a quagmire in Syria
-Russian military nothing more than rusty buckets & archaic aircraft
- Russia bombed hospitals in Syria
- Columns of Russian armour was reported seen in Eastern Ukraine
-Putin ordered MH17 to be shot down& is behind the disappearance of MH370
-Putin is a paedophile
-Putin is worth more than $40 billion
- Putin's popularity will tank and there will waves of mass protests
- and so on and on

Well, Russia's brilliant military campaign in Syria ( even secretly admitted in a CIA memo), together with the mumbling and bumbling spokespersons of the Hegemon's State Department has only exposed the duplicity and mendacity of the West and its so called "independent" media which is nothing more than the propaganda mouthpiece of the government.

They should keep churning out such garbage please as it provides entertainment to we discerning ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Missy89(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
fineguy11:
the Islamic jihad organization claimed responsibility for that attacks not Hezbollah!!I still challenge u,list any suicide attacks Hezbollah has been responsible for!let me point out to u,that terrorist organizations around the world do not shy away from claiming responsibility for their attacks,especially suicide attacks!

The evidence hezbollah did it is overwhelming. Hezbollah and iranian leaders are on record admitting it.

It is like saying there are no russian troops in ukraine because putin did not claim responsibility. It is simple common sense. All you have to do is look at the evidence. Even iran has admitted to it many times and have a monument of the attack built in tehran.
Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by NairaMinted: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rats caught out in the open swimming in their own lies - the Hegemon State Department literally accuses (again) the Syrian government of colluding with ISIS even as they are the ONLY force defeating them on the ground in Syria ... with Russian support - who despite withdrawing most of their forces is STILL doing more damage to the terrorist organization than Amerika's 1.5 year fake war...

Where does the Amerika get these clowns posing as spokesperson from biko? Compare these lying, sweating, stuttering and twitching emotional wrecks to the lovely and smooth Maria Zarakhova for instance. I think I'll open a thread dedicated to them alone. Lol! tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0oDEgYxqH4

COMEDY CENTRAL grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by fineguy11(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Missy89:

The evidence hezbollah did it is overwhelming. Hezbollah and iranian leaders are on record admitting it.

It is like saying there are no russian troops in ukraine because putin did not claim responsibility. It is simple common sense. All you have to do is look at the evidence. Even iran has admitted to it many times and have a monument of the attack built in tehran.

have u seen the evidence?where are the claims?since they are on record,post any!Your putin logic is just out of place!makes me feel like I'm replying a teenager who has just watched CNN for the first time in his/her life!

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Missy89(f): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
fineguy11:
have u seen the evidence?where are the claims?since they are on record,post any!Your putin logic is just out of place!makes me feel like I'm replying a teenager who has just watched CNN for the first time in his/her life!

I will ignore your insults

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5626948655542537488&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

You should do some reading

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=7493264938328337646&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

2 links for you.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2016
fineguy11:

My brother, the west are getting high on their own fart and have lost touch with reality. Which one be moderate terrorist again? Wasn't Osama a CIA tool sef? These people think they're talking to imbeciiles. It is for this exact reason that somebody like Donald Trump has a fighting chance in becoming US president. The Obamas and Camerons of these world have become a sick joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by NairaMinted: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2016
The Pentagon, the CIA and the White House should get their gaddam story straight! They changing their story all the time is - to be honest - making them all look like a bunch of idieets....

So, OP, in light of ISIS increasingly losing territory and the Pentagon's admission of the efficacy of Russia's campaign - together with the appreciation from the German Foreign Minister and the former US ambassador to Russia- what percentage do you now reckon the Russian airstrikes against ISIS has sprung up to?

The lies, the facade, the sham war all falling apart like a pack of cards...

Pentagon concedes Russia’s ‘constructive role’ in Syrian ceasefire, fight against ISIS
Published time: 29 Mar, 2016 23:37
Get short URL

© Jason Reed
© Jason Reed / Reuters
Russia is playing a “constructive” role in the Syrian ceasefire, the Pentagon said, adding that it has seen “developments” on the ground. It encouraged Moscow to “continue to focus” on Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), while also using leverage over Assad to stop the war."

“It is clear that they have focused more of their military attention on ISIL, we think that’s a good thing,”[/b][/i] Pentagon spokesperson Peter Cook said during a briefing in Washington DC. “They said initially that was their primary goal, was to go after ISIL in Syria and they are doing so now.”

Cook added that the US sees “those developments” on the ground, but also hope that the ceasefire in Syria would “ultimately lead to a resolution of the Syrian Civil War.”

In this regard, Cook stressed that peace in Syria depends on Bashar Assad and the changes that he as the President is required to make.

Since the Syrian conflict unfolded five years ago, the US has been insisting that Assad has to step down as a part of a peaceful resolution to the military conflict, which has given way to a jihadist insurgency.

“We're also pushing for the cessation of hostilities that we hope will ultimately lead to a resolution of the Syrian Civil War, but to have that happen will require changes on the part of the Assad regime, and nobody has more leverage, more clout – if you will, than Russia,” Cook said. “We hope that they [Russia] would use that leverage in as constructive fashion as possible, and we would encourage them to do so.”

He went on to say that if the Russians “continue to focus their efforts” on Islamic State, this “would be a good thing.”

Cook’s comments have marked a significant shift in the Obama administration’s tone towards Russia’s actions in Syria.

Last week, the Secretary of State, who traveled to Moscow last week to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin, also pointed out Russia’s help in the “strategic interest” of the United States.

“Russia is now helping with the cessation of hostilities. And if Russia can help us to actually affect this political transition, that is all to the strategic interest of the United States of America,” Kerry told the CBS show “Face the Nation”.

Since Russia started its anti-terror campaign over Syria to assist the Syrian army in September 2015, the US has been accusing Moscow of aiming its actions on anti-Assad rebels and targeting civilians, while providing no sustainable evidence.

Yet, assisted by Russian air power, the Syrian troops have been making steady progress in retaking grounds from ISIS. Last week, the Syrian Army achieved one of its major victories after liberating the historic city of Palmyra, or Tadmur. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it had been occupied by jihadists since last May. Until its capture, the city housed some of the world’s best-preserved monuments of antiquity, which had been partially destroyed, including two of Palmyra’s 2,000-year-old temples.

The Syrian Army has also managed to force terrorists out of Latakia and the northern part of Aleppo, the country’s biggest city and commercial hub in pre-war times, and mopped up Hama and Homs Provinces in central Syria.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS by Vikkie14: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Missy89:

Interesting

Hamas is a terrorist organization NOT to russia but to Israel. That's to tell you that "interest" is something you gotta protect. Israel went inside syria and assasinate an Hezbollah Commander under the watch of Russia deployment. It's not the business of Russia. And Israel have not for once disrupt the activities of Russia in Syria.
On the issue of FSA, majorly that group is made up of terrorist-wannabe and terrorists. Al-nusra front also known as Nusra Front(US so-called "moderate" terrorists) have shown us that classification of terrorist differs from countries to countries.
PKK is a terrorist group to Turkey(according to turkey) while US, Russia and others aint classifying them thus.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Saddam Hussein's Body Intact After 12yrs, Iraqis Celebrate / Israel Sends Robots To 'destroy Hamas Terrorist Tunnels' As Troops Surround Gaza / Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead At 80 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.