Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,066 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? (1353 Views)

Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by Holyfield1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmn... So guys, You were walking home back from work around 10pm through a lonely street in your neighbourhood and
you walked into this.
First of all, you tried to
recover from the shock
before looking around but there was not a single soul in sight.
What would you do?
1. Run with the money
2. Take her to the hospital and hide the money somewhere.
3. Take her to the hospital and return the Money to the police.
4. Ignore both the girl and the money and run away.
Be sincere!
Drop your Comments

Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by magicalBae(f): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Take the money ..... but I will drop some bundles incase she eventually get medical attention to sort her bills.

Hey! U below... y did u rehearsed my comment?? embarassed

Lemme poo on ur head sef... nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by roskojo: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
I will take the money, leave a bunch of the cash for another rescuer and write a note to beg another person to take her to the hospital.
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by braine(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
I will simply walk away.
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by nnachukz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Op what have you done? Are you sure you didn't leave her there to die? I hope you left the money there as well? I am suspecting you o.
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by Holyfield1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
braine:
I will simply walk away.
I think you're Mr Linus Lie Mohammed's son
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by Holyfield1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
nnachukz:
Op what have you done? Are you sure you didn't leave her there to die? I hope you left the money there as well? I am suspecting you o.
grin grin grin You still haven't answered the question, Oya tell me wetin u go do
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by braine(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Holyfield1:
I think you're Mr Linus Lie Mohammed's son

I don't deal with free things. Not to talk of taking something from an incapacitated person.
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by munchi(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
braine:

I don't deal with free things. Not to talk of taking something from an incapacitated person.
I see
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by nnachukz(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin You still haven't answered the question, Oya tell me wetin u go do
One out of two things will happen depending on my mood, either I take her to hospital and keep her money for her or I ignore both her and the money.
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by thesicilian: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
First look around for the movie camera men.
Then if none, call the police and walk away
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by vicstar(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'll take the money and put it in a bank for her undecided for safe-keeping!!
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by RealAdewole(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
take her to the hospital and return the money back to her

but if she's involved in a robbery act esp bank robbery I'll just take the money put it somewhere and report her location to the police
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by Brigadier7(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whether you like it or not! The money is a blood money! Walk away an continue my normal life
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by menix(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Take the gal to the hospital but I will be a fool if the money is not on my back.
Drop a bundle for the doctor to treat her while am off for good..

Certainly, she would be happy I did not let her die..
Re: On Your Way Back Home From Work You Saw This. What Will You Do? by Greataausim(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok, I will take money and leave there. Ashawo wre mugu gam

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Young Man Allegedly Killed By Suspected Cultists In Calabar / Unbelievable! Thief Sleeps Off During Operation / Matter closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.