Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Need A female friend from nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A female friend from nairaland (1185 Views)

I Need A Girl Friend From 18 To 21 / I Need A Female Friend From Ndu Or Bayelsa / I Dey Find Girl Friend From Port Hartcort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A female friend from nairaland by bajibola: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2006
am ajiboola i live in badagry ,really am new in this site .i want know more about nairaland cool cool

Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
hey bro
send a pm to 0knm
she's very popular on Nairaland and is very single
plus she dates anything, including you
just give her meat pie and cold malt and you can enter wink
thank me later cheesy
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by Priwillo: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
hey bro
send a pm to 0knm
she's very popular on Nairaland and is very single
plus she dates anything, including you
just give her meat pie and cold malt and you can enter wink

LOL. And ure an angel abi
thank me later cheesy
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
hey bro send a pm to 0knm she's very popular on Nairaland and is very single plus she dates anything, including you just give her meat pie and cold malt and you can enter wink thank me later cheesy
lol after almost 15 years ,you get mental problem i swear
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by ganiyuolumi(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2019
grin angry cool shocked
lipsrsealed that is too awful for him
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
fabiano09:

lol after almost 15 years ,you get mental problem i swear
Her head is not correct na
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by LordPherule(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yoruba boy needing meetup for fun and ideas with a mature under-25 babe (preferably other tribe) or older friends for experience sharing, around Akobo and environs, Ibadan.

Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
LordPherule:
Yoruba boy needing meetup for fun and ideas with a mature under-25 babe (preferably other tribe) or older friends for experience sharing, around Akobo and environs, Ibadan.

Try that girl called khia khiaa. She dates anything and she’s desperately in need of a man

1 Like

Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by khiaa(f): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
LordPherule:

Try OKNM, he swings both ways, he can be your boy or he can be your Bytch. You will also get the pleasure of having your armpits licked and screwed by him and he would love for you to do the same to him.

You can't go wrong with OKNM he will make all your sexual fantasies come true. wink
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
khiaa:

Try OKNM, he swings both ways, he can be your boy or he can be your Bytch. You will also get the pleasure of having your armpits licked and screwed by him and he would love for you to do the same to him.

You can't go wrong with OKNM he will make all your sexual fantasies come true. wink
How do you not know you are disgusting?
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by khiaa(f): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2019
0KNM:
How do you not know you are disgusting?
Aren't you the one who brought my name into this conversation? Don't start no mess and there will be no mess. grin
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 05, 2019
khiaa:

Aren't you the one who brought my name into this conversation? Don't start no mess and there will be no mess. grin
you want me mess (fart) in your mouth?
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by khiaa(f): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2019
0KNM:
you want me mess (fart) in your mouth?

You are nothing more than a child. undecided
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2019
khiaa:

You are nothing more than a child. undecided
Okay nan
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by LordPherule(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
khiaa:

Like OKNM and Khia are up to something
Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by khia: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
LordPherule:

Like OKNM and Khia are up to something

grin He brought my name into this conversation so I'm returning the favor.

1 Like

Re: I Need A female friend from nairaland by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
you 2 like each other ,stop pretending

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nairalanders -- Identify Ursely And Meet Someone Within Your Area. / Ilorin Nairalanders Show Yourselves / Marriage Partner: Can't I Get My Choice Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.