Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours (26002 Views)

Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak / Mr Olaseni Oshifala More Secrets Revealed (screen Shot) / Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by Sasuwa(f): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Quen
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by AfroKnight: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2016
sprinter101:
It's drill not grill op

cheesy you're kidding right? cheesy cheesy

Back to the topic.
Interestingly, the complainant has not reported the case to the police, nor has she appeared for questioning even after the alumni lodged the complaint on her behalf. Is this a faceless accuser? Smear campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by Gkemz: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Baseless accusation. Maybe the accuser na ghost

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by hottathanfire(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016
In this case, there is a liar and a lieee, but God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by 9jatatafo(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Until the faceless petitioner or alarmist and the affected girl come forward to defend their statement this case remain a mere allegation

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by kayo80(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2016
How can they have a case when the whole story was made up in someone's room. There is no woman, no js2 girl...nothing.
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by kokomilala(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2016
The complainant should be bold enough to turn up at the Police Command or the case will be thrown out for lack of substance.

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by naptu2: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2016
sprinter101:
It's drill not grill op

grill 1 - /ɡril/

noun

1. a metal framework used for cooking food over an open fire; a gridiron.

verb

1. cook (something) using a grill.

2. subject (someone) to intense questioning or interrogation.

2 Likes

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by holyfather(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Hand writing on the wall says the man is not innocent.
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2016
As sensational as this whole saga is, I won't take serious until the mother of the girl purportedly molested comes out. There can be no accused without the accuser

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by TeamSimple(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Please how do I get from to Kings college?
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by ojuu4u(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2016
adorablepepple:
Very good,some male teachers are just too useless. That's Why one should be careful and tell your children to speak up when they are harassed by anyone.

U are a fool and that made ur comment like e-diot, read it well b4 u coment. Useless faceless human being

3 Likes

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by vick49: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2016
The teacher in question used to be my Chemistry/Biology teacher during my Jamb tutorial classes. I doubt he can do such a thing. He is a very free person though.

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by propofol: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2016
No matter the outcome this Mr Oshifala is just too controversial and the matter is just too sensitive for him to continue to teach in an all girls school. Also the fact that the school principal knowingly allowed the pupils who happen to be minors to demonstrate over such a sensitive issue was disgraceful and embarrassing she also has to gp

3 Likes

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by goodguygonebad: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2016
You should be 100% correct in order to correct someone.

sprinter101:
It's drill not grill op

2 Likes

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by banmee(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2016
sprinter101:
It's drill not grill op

Bros, haba. Which night school you go? grin na who tell you say na drill? Nigerians and English. It's like oil and water; it doesn't mix. And to think someone actually liked your post. I fear for una.

2 Likes

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by goodguygonebad: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Drill is by no way correct in this context.

modelmike7:
. . . The 2 words are actually right bro. I got to find out about that just now

. . . . . . . . . . Police Grill Man In Deaths Of Prostitutes . -
Google News
news.google.com/newspapers?...
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2016
goodguygonebad:
Drill is by no way correct in this context.

. .. . This was my exact thought until i did a little research also.
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by obstead200(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2016
adorablepepple:
Very good,some male teachers are just too useless. That's Why one should be careful and tell your children to speak up when they are harassed by anyone.
ur reasoning is seriously faulty.
Did u not read where it was written that the petitioner and the victim are yet to come forward to make their case? How else can u describe a blackmail if not this situation?

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by madgoat(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2016
geesilver:
This is what happen when you think you are smart in bleeping
Bleeping sweet oh.... Especially fresh babes
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by plaetton: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:
Trash. This is the reason why I support the social media act.

You don't have any proof, no witnesses, no alibi, no one to correspond your suspicions and accusation and all what you do is come to social media with a mans image...accusing him of nefarious acts that are unproven yet!!

This is someone's father, husband, friend, brother. There's a lot at stake here. The man's job, image, relationship, reputation. Everything is at stake all because someone decided to use social media to taint someone else's image. it could be anyone. If i have issues with you, all what i have to do is to claim you rape my daughter and come to social media with the pictures and the case is closed.

Upon all the accusation that've been placed on this innocent's man's head (yes he is innocent until proven guilty) . I've not seen one concrete evidence or proof that he committed any crime.

Please when will the senate push this social media act abeg?

So the child in question who made the accusations is not enough evidence from which to interrogate the teacher ?
Is the child not a person ?

What evidence are you looking for?
Do you need a video clip of the teacher molesting the child ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by deolu2000(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I walked into a clinic yesterday to have my blood
type taken. The nurse went about taking the
blood sample from my finger. After finishing,
she looked around for a piece of cotton to wipe
away the excess blood. She couldn’t find the cotton wool, so she
looked innocently at me and took my
finger and sucked it. I was so pleased, then
I asked with a wide smile on my face,
“Please I desire to have a urine test done
too.”
oniranu leleyi o

3 Likes

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by ashjay001(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2016
sprinter101:
It's drill not grill op
Its grill not drill, commenter.
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by shachris02: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2016
plaetton:

So the child in question who made the accusations is not enough evidence from which to interrogate the teacher ?

all we are dealing with here are heresays from the mum. they child has not come out to say anything. Nobody has collaborated the mums stories. Anyone can come out and say anything. you don't convict people based on hearsays. We need evidence that the child was actually molested. that's all we are asking for.

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by Tolatutu: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2016
9jatatafo:
Until the faceless petitioner or alarmist and the affected girl come forward to defend their statement this case remain a mere allegation

The only person who needs to have access to the girl is the police and i'am sure they will. The identity of minors are never released to the public in such cases.

The important is that an investigation is finally been carried out, now he will either be found guilty or innocent. This is what the school should have done from the begining rather than trying to cover things up
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by toprealman: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2016
eleko1:
dis amount to blackmail/slander. Where is the girl the teacher molested/her mother? How tisa wey nor live in the sch hostel come molested the girl remain a riddle/mystery
How shallow can a person be? Do I have to live in your street to commit rape there? Don't you think as a Biology teacher, having the Bio lab to himself is more useful than a room at Sheraton? May such evil not befall your daughter. By now he would have been begging the police to please lock him in prison if he chose the wrong victim.
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by 9jatatafo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tolatutu:

The only person who needs to have access to the girl is the police and i'am sure they will. The identity of minors are never released to the public in such cases.

The important is that an investigation is finally been carried out, now he will either be found guilty or innocent. This is what the school should have done from the begining rather than trying to cover things up

What about the mother that raised the alarm? From what we read, she failed to show up for interrogation at the police command

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by beautyerhu86(f): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Qualer:

a simple dictionary consultation would have saved you some level of this embarrassment!

sometimes, oversabi is not good! cool

Sometimes you feel you know too much because you want to get more likes. I will advice you clean your ass first before condemning another.
ITK
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by magicfingers009: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
What is the name of the child that made the accusation?
What is the name of the aggrevied mother?

plaetton:

1 Like

Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by kingenry(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:
Trash. This is the reason why I support the social media act.

You don't have any proof, no witnesses, no alibi, no one to correspond your suspicions and accusation and all what you do is come to social media with a mans image...accusing him of nefarious acts that are unproven yet!!

This is someone's father, husband, friend, brother. There's a lot at stake here. The man's job, image, relationship, reputation. Everything is at stake all because someone decided to use social media to taint someone else's image. it could be anyone. If i have issues with you, all what i have to do is to claim you rape my daughter and come to social media with the pictures and the case is closed.

Upon all the accusation that've been placed on this innocent's man's head (yes he is innocent until proven guilty) . I've not seen one concrete evidence or proof that he committed any crime.

Please when will the senate push this social media act abeg?

Why can't you go to the NA and push for the bill?
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by babadee1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
solid3:
I don't think the guy is guilty, I think it's just a set up.

Who is he that anybody shd bother to set him up? As far as am concerned if the girl says he did it then he's guilty.
Re: Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours by Nickymezor(f): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gkemz:
Baseless accusation. Maybe the accuser na ghost
Lolz...Abi ooo, or is her life been threatened ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? / Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.