Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) (32605 Views)

5 Basic Reasons Why You Should Not Trust Your Course Rep / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Misusing BEEN and BEING? Learn How To Use It Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by UjSizzle(f): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Did he just give his life to Christ? undecided
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Abujabir24: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Some years back our economics department president mismanaged the money we gave him. I now asked him if ordinary 10000 or 15000 or even 20000 would make him steal what if he becomes the CBN governor tomorrow? What will he do? Some group of law students went to see the governor of jigawa state and he gave them 200000 naira so the president ( a lady) gave them (just 6 of them) 5000 each and she squandered the remaining. Tomorrow she'll become SAN what will she do when people like saraki hires her? Zamfara state governor came to our school then and gave his student union 800000 thousand. The president removed a whooping 350000 for himself, vice collected 200000 and the rest was mismanaged.

I guess even our leaders that are stealing now started stealing when they were young too maybe as class reps etc...
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by UjSizzle(f): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Course reps chopping money since 1900 undecided
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by twicenoni(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
The gal never jam Christ coz if she jam Christ she no go dey use cheat of mtn browse again lol she dey use simple server mtn
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Ada9103(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Ezekiel come confess oooooo
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Gracito(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
My thoughts
Ksslib:
Na these same set of idiotas go open their stinking mouth dey complain of corruption when they themselves are ten times as corrupt as our so called leaders. Na common class rep na im dem give am wey she begin mismanage funds. Imagine the damage she would cause if she had a juicy position in the government.

Na so Uniben go vote one winch as SUG president some years back. The damage wey that girl cause with student money reach to act season film.

My point is; we keep blaming the government for our woes but are we any better? We abuse the little positions we occupy like "financial secretary, Treasurer, Sug president, class rep" but still accuse the government of perpetuating evil forgetting we all are birds of same feather.

Look at that image standing in front of the mirror and you might just realise we are not any better afterall, that we all are the same evil side of that coin.

And that maybe, just maybe, there is no hope for Nigeria afterall.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by UjSizzle(f): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
chalxdon:
Just from no where after 5 years of graduation from the university, our course rep came out on our Facebook page to restitute about our money she misused and asked for forgiveness. She said she now knows it's a SIN. What do you make of her action? For me, I salute her courage and hope to learn from her.

Have you been chopping money too
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
leokinguch:
She has to return all the money she ate, to the department.....for her restitution to b complete. People self.

Me sef dey think am o shocked

Wat she did is incomplete, it's like saying OBJ comes out to say he's sorry for embezzling a certain amount of money during his regime and we should all forgive him? grin
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by pope5(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
ok, but she must join saraki and dasuki in court for misappropriation of funds
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by SHEEGO2015(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
gen2briz:
Go and sin no more my dear....

Wu u b.....? U no get dat kind power bro
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by busyfishing(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2016
I love this man...imagine Jonathan been president when oil went as low as $27 dollars a barrel and the rate at which his government was corrupt.. We should thank God..but most people won't see it.bigotry has overshadowed reason and common sense.Buhari is human and sure has his flaws.There are also corrupt people in his government (it is impossible to get so many saints in government) .but at least its going to be much better
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by macaranta(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2016
She Found Jesus..**in Kevin Hart's voice**
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by balancediet(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by middlebelter(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
I commend her courage, we all have great lesson to learn from her. God is no respecter of person. Congratulation for making right the wrong.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Irore: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2016
gen2briz:
Go and sin no more my dear....

That is it, 'go and sin no more' meaning make sure this corrupt selfishness doesn't manifest in another sinful way.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by ItuExchange(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Will she return the money? We are just blaming the government people. The masses are also corrupt in their small worlds. They're even worse.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by MrWhaley: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Ksslib:

Na so Uniben go vote one winch as SUG president some years back. The damage wey that girl cause with student money reach to act season film.
Bruv,is that the reason why many are against Obakpolor?? sad
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by masterplan303(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2016
maybe she has given her life to christ...i so much like your courage.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by MadCow1: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2016
UNIBEN
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2016
meelorlah:
She don jam Jesus so she's mending her old ways, the thing must have been pricking her conscience. It takes a bold person to come out and say that, money wey don pass one decade.
she probably hasnt succeeded in anything she has tried doing and is probably tryna trace it back to the evils she has done.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by muller101(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2016
My own use the money go buy car.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by scachy(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Let her go n pay restitution if she really want to apologize n show true repentance.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Gkemz: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Good one. After 5yrs of graduation, our dubious and unrepentant course rep refuses to apologize for his numerous sins which deterred some from serving immediately after graduation though i forgave him because i wasn't affected except my good friends. Imagine him coming to my office to ask for my favour.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Things that happened in school are left in school after graduation. Though she cleared her conscience
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Nigeria Breedinq corruption since 66BC grin grin grin
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by meelorlah(f): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
she probably hasnt succeeded in anything she has tried doing and is probably tryna trace it back to the evils she has done.
Yh, I thought as much
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2016
meelorlah:
She don jam Jesus so she's mending her old ways, the thing must have been pricking her conscience. It takes a bold person to come out and say that, money wey don pass one decade.

a decade is 10 years o madam...so you wont mistakenly say it where your younger ones are. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Ksslib:
Na these same set of idiotas go open their stinking mouth dey complain of corruption when they themselves are ten times as corrupt as our so called leaders. Na common class rep na im dem give am wey she begin mismanage funds. Imagine the damage she would cause if she had a juicy position in the government.

My point is; we keep blaming the government for our woes but are we any better? We abuse the little positions we occupy like "financial secretary, Treasurer, Sug president, class rep" but still accuse the government of perpetuating evil forgetting we all are birds of same feather.

Look at that image standing in front of the mirror and you might just realise we are not any better afterall, that we all are the same evil side of that coin.

I agree with you bro,theres no hope for Nigeria

Fvck being patriotic
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by amerimex(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Ksslib:

And wat exatly is ur point? Dat is wrong 2 admit and apologise for crime? Even if she wanna pay bak, am sure it can't restitute properly as der may not b an avenue for dat.
Nobody holypass, let's jst encourage her not to do such again, and we shd search of heart likwise and also repent to make d world a better place, instead of castigating and discouraging her and odas considering such step. Thanks
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by meelorlah(f): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2016
nnamdiosu:

a decade is 10 years o madam...so you wont mistakenly say it where your younger ones are. tongue tongue tongue
Oga thanks but I'm aware 10 years make a decade... I saw Biochemistry/biotechnology of 2006
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by kulekaa(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2016
#fearofmagu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) / NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.