Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo (23495 Views)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria Members Involved In Motor Accident In Okija, Anambra / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by successbuchi32(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Congratulations man! Don't mind those womens. They're tring anyway, at same time they shuld know there mate.
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided undecided angryoga o, vanity upon vanity. Ibinabo, u don c ya life so....
Congrats o,mr Emeka.
Lord av mercy on ibinabo o. angry
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by Howellz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fibs the xconvit?
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by mojysiola(f): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
But Emeka Ike's acting career is dead, how come he will head an organization in which his participation is not relevant again. Not is even working for the guy again.
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by Sealeddeal(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
kenonze:
One door close another one opens
you are funny. So the prison door is now open for Ibinabo? Lol

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by Ada9103(f): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
cheesy
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I don catch you today,so you dey book space too?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na me be the time keeper for the association grin
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by owoshuyi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pangea:
grin
That time wey God send your competitor to jail for you to take their place grin

Ibinabo See your life?
You see?
Vanity upon vanity
You know there is a case of manslaughter on your head and you are still dragging position, instead of you to go into life of contemplation or even become a nun?
But no be you.
A day before your court case, you were seen, heavily drunk again, misbehaving in pictures and behaving like someone who has no care in the world.
Now you are in jail and the sober reality has taken over.

I pray for you, that when you will be released in 5 years time,
You would have learnt sense!

Judge not, that ye be not judged. MATTHEW 7:1
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by Surfboard(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
I think it should be re-christened the Guild of Washed Up Actors.
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by kenoz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by kenoz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided .
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by pumpy007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adam Johnson gets 6years in prison for his sexual activity with an underage female fan.
His contract with Sunderland FC terminated.
Also stripped of his 12 caps for England.
One simple lesson;
"Think before you act."
------------------------------------
Please who has heard anything about Yinusa?
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by kingthreat(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Randyhot:
Rugged you! Obembe german!! Never let that ibinabo loot marone a king like you.

Cultist on the prowl

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by enollywood(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Congrats to him.
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by mamajaz(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pangea:
grin
That time wey God send your competitor to jail for you to take their place grin

Ibinabo See your life?
You see?
Vanity upon vanity
You know there is a case of manslaughter on your head and you are still dragging position, instead of you to go into life of contemplation or even become a nun?
But no be you.
A day before your court case, you were seen, heavily drunk again, misbehaving in pictures and behaving like someone who has no care in the world.
Now you are in jail and the sober reality has taken over.

I pray for you, that when you will be released in 5 years time,
You would have learnt sense!

Are you sure she wasn't drinking away her depression? As much as am not supporting her actions and inactions about the Doctor's case, I can't blame her expressly on the drinking issue too
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by donchuzy22: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Randyhot:
when a mad man talks on NL undecided kiss
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by olagamalin(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lol.....Emeka Ike finally got what he's fighting for in ages......as for Madam Ibinabo, It rains but it pours.
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by Babyphinas(f): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Congrats
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by beautyerhu86(f): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
kniru:
Hmm...who dis wan help?
You
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by Arabs999: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
kenonze:
One door close another one opens
..OP, u are Rat. At least when the Kpormor closes, the Anal is always available to receive the Heat...
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by ninodaniel(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
in as much as Emeka no dey act again, dt guy still remains one of d best esp in romantic roles. if u doubt me ask Genevieve.
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by obidaddy: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2016
Randyhot:
*Modified*
I remembered the day we anchored together at Nkisi palace hotel Onitsha, when you came for a video shoot, that was way back in the years, When men where men.

So you and the Ike fellow are cultist. yeye de smell o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by enoqueen: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2016
This guy finally put ibinabo behind bar to become the president after fighting her for over 5 yrs.

May our enemies never find our loop holes in Jesus name.
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by kazman117: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Director gen of boko haram
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by kniru: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
i wish ooo, i can see you smiling, obviously, na yu dem help wink wink wink
beautyerhu86:

You
Re: Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo by kniru: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
ok..i would catch you angry angry angry
beautyerhu86:

You

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiktoker Esther Raphael Aka Buba Girl Leak More Video / Burna Boy Dances At Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (Photos) / I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.