Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (958 Views)

Adamawa People Honour Osinbajo Because Of His Loyalty To Buhari (Photos) / Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official / Edo Primary: Aggrieved PDP Aspirant Pledges Loyalty To Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by metroparrot: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Governor Nyesom Wike in a state wide broadcast, on Wednesday, March 23, 2016, thanked citizens of Rivers state for voting for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the just concluded National Assembly rerun elections that held on Saturday, March 19, 2016.

The Governor also thanked the Rivers people for conducting themselves peacefully during the elections.

He also pledged his commitment and loyalty to President Buhari, adding that the Rivers government will do all in its power to assist security personnel to maintain peace and order in Rivers state.

He said ”I wish to also express my profound gratitude and loyalty to the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari for his uncompromising commitment towards entrenching a permanent culture of free, fair and credible elections in the country.”

Wike also sympathised with the family of the corper who was killed during the elections, Mr. Dumiebi Samuel Okonta, and prayed that his soul rest in peace.

He also said ”I am fully convinced that all those persons, including highly placed politicians, INEC staff and members of the Security Services, who deliberately worked to sabotage the re-run elections in the State on March 19, 2016, were fifth columnists and enemies of progress who were out and determined to undermine the electoral process and perpetuate the old discredited ways of doing things in order to ridicule the people of Rivers State, Mr. President, and the nation in general, as incapable of conducting credible and violence elections before the global community.”

”I wish to re-emphasize that I fully share Mr. President’s position that we must as a people and as a nation exterminate the scourge of recurring flawed elections and join the rest of the civilized world in conducting relatively flawless and credible elections at all times,” Wike added.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/rivers-rerun-wike-thanks-rivers.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Clakyvip: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Good for him n d state, hope he ll not be abusing Mr president like that man from Ekiti.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by whitley(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
So now Wike iz not calling Amechi's name again
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Pheals(f): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016

I think amaechi should accept defeat now like Goliath grin

Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
RIP to the unlucky ones.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by temitemi1(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Thank you!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2016
......................The same Buhari you promised to send to his ancestors.

One think I like about Buhari is that he doesn't join issues with rats Becos he (buhari)is a Lion.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by shachris02: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2016
WIKE is playing a power game and if Amaechi fail to see it, he would end up a big loser.

"Never Outshine your master"

He's showing in public that he's an ardent supporter and Buhari loyalist and Buhari would have no option but to support him and his government as well, spiting amaechi.

Never knew he had this much of a sense...not fayose.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:

One think I like about Buhari is that he doesn't join issues with rats Becos he (buhari)is a Lion.

Even the fact that he pretends not to know or hear what Fayose and the likes say about him is commending.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Wike is a Wise Man...

He must have heard about Buhari's way of Handling people!!

#BeLikeWike!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by rottennaija(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I could not have said it better

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by ddippset(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
Wike is playing mind games with buhari.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by Beremx(f): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Wike should also teach Fayose to learn how to pledge loyalty to the president.

Nice one Wike!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by dulaman: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2016
a

Re: Rivers Rerun: Wike Thanks Rivers Citizens, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari by meromero11: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Clakyvip:
Good for him n d state, hope he ll not be abusing Mr president like that man from Ekiti.

The Ekiti man is an embarrassment to the office, functions and dignity of a Governor.
If all he knows about governance is to be cutting kpomo, buying plantain and boli, then the state allocation should be withheld until he has a clear cut plan for ekiti state development. Infact Fayose is a daft and a nuisance of a thug.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Safe When Herdsmen Attack Your Locality / Cramjones Open Letter To The Niger-delta Avengers / Statement From Rivers APC Before The Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.