Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots (37464 Views)

#IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Sike(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na why them no dey carry last.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by fasho01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
The one of not knowing the bean seed that caused the mess really cracked me up.. Area#
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Dinirojones(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by seunayeni(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
looool
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by nairaman66(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
martineinstein:
With their ogoro eye... They tear eye like their Benin counterparts especially those wey dey ekpan

Guy na oloshos you dey carry!! #fact
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by noblegrex: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
The only thing I know about them is that they're sharp and bold. Dem no too send at all.dem too dey talk. But for that other thinggggg... I need to carry out my own personal research I think I'm enjoying the testimony.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by DEXTROVERT: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
ireneony:
6mtchewww
Copy copy undecided

I miss u
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Adesiji77: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yesterday, it was #lagosgirls, maybe tomorrow it would be #calabargirls cheesy

Naija social media sha

Cc: kikilove

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by afroxyz: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
All these warri people wey dey claim say dem get sense, yet the sense no dey bring money. Warri no follow for anything Abeg. Bunch of noisy brats. Even if warri no carry last, when dem dey ever carry first?
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by selfdefence: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol... at the sapale water part
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by 12month: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Most of these dudes av never been to warri, or even meet d real warri babes. The truth is dey are mostly promiscuous, most of them are exposed to d world at a tender age. Talk about smart... to me there are not really smart.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by HrmOlolade(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lattop:
back then I got 3 Warri girlfriends they no dey satisfy even after u don dry
Hmmmmm lie Mohammed I hail thee
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by charming1111(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol....una don finish warri girls
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by prey02(f): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lattop:
WARRIGIRLS Warri girl go get belle You go
ask who do am she go talk "if u chop plate of
beans,how u wan take know which seed
make mess?"

Realy funny!
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by thundafire: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
M4gunners:
Warri girl come to your house for the first time after banging you, the next you hear is,do you lived here alone? Better run because you are about to be tied down.

suicide mission

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by EDhims(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
If I hear say warri girls dey industrious pass warri boys?....

Na to go stand for solidas, edge, de pub nite club be industrious?
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by hebenezher(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
klassykute:
mk any warri girl catch dem .. dem eyes go clear
shit! Ain't gonn' be ever get scammed and played by any girl, that's hell of a shit! Quote moi.. Whether lah warri lass, benin lass, or yoruba lass. I'm getting em lashed. It's an intellectual game, only the empathetic and witty individual are favoured... TeamAlphaMale
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Oritzy: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
60 percent of these twitters don't know a thing about warrigirls. if you don't know sharrrrrrap

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by cherishsweet(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
#waiting patiently for them to post on bini girls... Before I comment #
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
afroxyz:
All these warri people wey dey claim say dem get sense, yet the sense no dey bring money. Warri no follow for anything Abeg. Bunch of noisy brats. Even if warri no carry last, when dem dey ever carry first?
come warri come cap anyhow, u go hear ween!
warri is a very rugged city

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
12month:
Most of these dudes av never been to warri, or even meet d real warri babes. The truth is dey are mostly promiscuous, most of them are exposed to d world at a tender age. Talk about smart... to me there are not really smart.

They aren't smart yet some of them went to schools like UI and made cool first class/second class upper. ....Lol@ Promiscuous... Let me drink my ogogoro b4 I reply U..
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by mrobruche: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Evidence of joblessness
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by ANBAKO: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
All na wash!!! Na so so Mouth dem get ...both male and female.
The one wey we see or the one wey we know or the one wey dem ......

Warri don carry last since the days of Ibori!!!!

Iranu Abasha!!!!
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Progress2468(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Visited the home of my ex wafi babe and her mumsi was like my son please manage this medium stout

Alcohol is notin special

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by airsaylongcon: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
ladyF:
lol

Ayam sha looking forward to the #IgboGirls. Na that one go bad pass grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Nne Biko hapụ that thing. I grew up in Warri. I dey see #WarriGirls run. Dated one. Na d grace of d most high in the heaven of heavens save my life and third leg. I run pass Usain Bolt when I had d chance to leave
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by pureglow: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Chisos
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by ladyF(f): 12:21am On Mar 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Nne Biko hapụ that thing. I grew up in Warri. I dey see #WarriGirls run. Dated one. Na d grace of d most high in the heaven of heavens save my life and third leg. I run pass Usain Bolt when I had d chance to leave
lol is it that one you opened thread for? grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by jennifer22(f): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2016
I be humble warrigirl.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by airsaylongcon: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
ladyF:

lol is it that one you opened thread for? grin

Hahaha. U no dey forget sontin! No that one is a Igbo/Yoruba girl. Very kolo sombori
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by ladyF(f): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Hahaha. U no dey forget sontin! No that one is a Igbo/Yoruba girl. Very kolo sombori
lol my memory isn't so great though, I guess some things just stick. Happy Good Friday kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Put Out Fire From Gas Cylinder/Burner (Video) / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.