Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Difficulty In Passing Mathematics After Failure In First Sitting(why) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difficulty In Passing Mathematics After Failure In First Sitting(why) (351 Views)

Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / Picture:boy Commits Suicide After Failure To Solve Mathematics Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Passing Mathematics After Failure In First Sitting(why) by collinsVP: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2016
please Nairalanders, someone came to me to seek for a piece of advice i could not give at that moment. she sat for WAEC at first sitting and failed to make credit in mathematics. She sat again and made every other subjects except mathematics, which was the subject she really needs.

please if you had an experience on this or know the reason for this set back, please do share.

thanks.

NOTE: According to her she did everything right, the last time she wrote, yet she failed.
Re: Difficulty In Passing Mathematics After Failure In First Sitting(why) by collinsVP: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2016
I will appreciate it more to see this on the front page.

thanks.
Re: Difficulty In Passing Mathematics After Failure In First Sitting(why) by xender(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2016
mathematics is a good subject. what do I do to be good in it? everyday practice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University With The Highest Number Of Lecturers That Collects "Sorting" From Sti / 8 Rules For Writing A Fiction / What Is The Prospect Of An Msc Economics Holder In Present Day Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.