Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer (31484 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by lagosboy3(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Youngzedd:

72k @ Kulimart

Many thanks Youngzedd.

Why were you accused of being the same person as Kulimart? Just curious.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
lagosboy3:

Many thanks Youngzedd.

Why were you accused of being the same person as Kulimart? Just curious.

Brother ask them. I just don't know where that was actually coming from and for what purpose.

Bad belle that doesn't want the thread to hit front page I guess grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by dragnet: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Xhaka(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Youngzedd:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro with cover.

Snapped with Xiaomi mi 3
How much is it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Youngzedd:
I am short of words, all I can say is that this device killed it.

Both battery, sound and the speed of the finger print is out of this world. Just one touch and your phone will unlock with finger print.

I thought this phone will be heavy but I was disappointed, it's just decent. Not bulky like other 5.5 inches phone.

I am very impressed.

I will update this thread with photos and other details before the end of today.

Stay tune.

Highlights:

- Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650

- 4000 mAh large battery, fast charge

- Metal body, 8.65mm, 164g, thin and light

- Fingerprint sensor, unlocks in 0.3s

- 13MP PDAF Autofocus

- 2/3GB LPDDR3 dual-channel, 16/32GB ROM SD Card Slot

- 1080P, 5.5” full HD

- 4G Dual SIM, both SIM slots support 4G

- 802.11ac Wi-Fi

- Android 5.1.1 on MIUI 7

Full Specifications:

Brand: Xiaomi
Model : Redmi NOTE 3
Available Color: Gold,Grey,Silver

SIM CARD
Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)

NETWORK
2G bands: GSM B2/B3/B8
3G bands: B1/B2/B5/B8
4G bands: LTE band B1/B3/B7

HARDWARE
CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72
Processor maker: Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
GPU: Adreno 510

MEMORY
RAM: 2/3GB
Internal storage: 16/32GB

SOFTWARE
Operating System: Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)

DISPLAY
Screen size (inches): 5.50
Touchscreen: Yes
Touchscreen type: Capacitive
Resolution:1080x1920 pixels
Pixels per inch (PPI): 401
Colours: 16M

CAMERA
Rear camera: 16-megapixel
Flash: Dual-color LED
Front camera: 5-megapixel

BODY
Dimensions: 150 x 76 x 8.65 mm
Weight :150 g 

BATTERY
Lithium 4000 mAh battery

OTHERS

- Fast battery charging
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
I would like to knw if the 3ram/32rom snapdragon variant can use a 64gb memory card pls
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I would like to knw if the 3ram/32rom snapdragon variant can use a 64gb memory card pls

Yes, 128GB also accepted
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by proffnico(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Youngzedd:

Yes, 128GB also accepted
is there anyway pesin fit tweak the imei of this fon? This is surely going to be my next phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by lagosboy3(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Youngzedd:

Brother ask them. I just don't know where that was actually coming from and for what purpose.

Bad belle that doesn't want the thread to hit front page I guess grin

Back to the matter.. See screenshot o. 75k at checkout for shipment to Lagos.

Na waka the delivery person wan waka come deliver to me? 3k for delivery too much abeg. I give up.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
proffnico:
is there anyway pesin fit tweak the imei of this fon? This is surely going to be my next phone.

Go for mtk version instead. You can't tweak snapdragon imei for now.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by dukeo(m): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2016
Youngzedd:

Go for mtk version instead. You can't tweak snapdragon imei for now.

Please I have some questions.
1: Does this phone have space for Micro SD? Or you use sim 2 slot
2: Is the mtk version the 16gb one?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by augster(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2016
dukeo:

this isnt meant for me but i‘ll answer anyway.
1: The sim 2 slot also doubles as the micro sd slot
2: The mtk version is different from this.. It has the 16gb/2gb and 32gb/3gb variant while the SD version also has the 16gb/2gb and 32gb/3gb variant
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2016
dukeo:

No sd card slot for mtk. You can go for 3/32GB, that's enough for me.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 have two versions, 2/16GB and 3/32GB

For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, you can use dual sim or one sim with sd card.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by dukeo(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2016
augster:
this isnt meant for me but i‘ll answer anyway.
1: The sim 2 slot also doubles as the micro sd slot
2: The mtk version is different from this.. It has the 16gb/2gb and 32gb/3gb variant while the SD version also has the 16gb/2gb and 32gb/3gb variant

Thanks. Seems like the mtk version still uses android 5.0
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by dukeo(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Youngzedd:

No sd card slot for mtk. You can go for 3/32GB, that's enough for me.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 have two versions, 2/16GB and 3/32GB

For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, you can use dual sim or one sim with sd card.

Thanks. Seems like the mtk version still uses android 5.0
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by jayhk(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2016
i wish people knew how cool Xiaomi is.. they wnt even bother bout samsung and the likes
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by officialteemi(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2016
dis phone over make..bt money
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2016
I got an update

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by proffnico(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2016
How's the camera in low light?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
proffnico:
How's the camera in low light?

Performed below expectation when not set. I usually set the brightness to get what I want.

Some work need to be done there, I believe Xiaomi will fix this via OTA.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by daphid25(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
jayhk:
i use a redmi note 3..it cost me about 70k.the fone is out of this world.. freaking light nd slippery.. cant hold it without pouch cos its so light.. metallic body all through.. d finger print is faster than that of iphone. . opens in 0.3 secs...the camera i dont need to say much.. u all know xiaomi makes quality cameras.. The only fone i can snap with aside this fone is iphone6.. The Themes... there are thousands of themes one can use on d xiaomi... nd it changes d whole ui... everything changes wen u use a new theme..i change font easily without root.. The ba3 is not as good as my prev hot note but its very fair.. THE FONE HAS NEVER LAGGED.. I mean NEVER!.. its so cool.. dere are many more things d phone is capable of... but i guess dis is d main aspect.. My latest theme
Which means the battery capacity is poor

Low light camera too is poor isn't it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by proffnico(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Zedd.. Should i go for this device. Is it really worth it? I currently use gionee m5.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Youngzedd:

Performed below expectation when not set. I usually set the brightness to get what I want.

Some work need to be done there, I believe Xiaomi will fix this via OTA.
Please, how much is Xiaomi redmi Note 2 now? Both version

Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Please house, how much is Xiaomi redmi Note 2 now ? Both version, heard its of two version.

And Xiaomi redmi Note 4G ? price

Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Demaejy:

Please, how much is Xiaomi redmi Note 2 now? Both version

Thanks

I don't know. Go to Kulimart dot com and find out.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
proffnico:
Zedd.. Should i go for this device. Is it really worth it? I currently use gionee m5.

I won't lie to you, all Xiaomi device worth it.

I am satisfied with this phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
I must say, the battery isn't bad.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is why I like Xiaomi.

Still support 2013 phone.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Camera photos added on first page.

More camera shots coming on Sunday.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
OTA update of 192MB released.

New theme, new lock screen wall papers, bug fix and optimisation.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Stil checking out the new features.

Next song now showing on notification and New theme, new lock screen wall papers

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2016
7.2.3.0 update for redmi note 3 Snapdragon edition

The lastest update for redmi note 3 , that is 7.2.3.0 hits with the fingerprint app lock feature .. This feature was long awaited by fans .. To check ou this feature go to security application and click on the first icon on the top right corner of the screen ..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by elijahdre(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Youngzedd:
7.2.3.0 update for redmi note 3 Snapdragon edition

The lastest update for redmi note 3 , that is 7.2.3.0 hits with the fingerprint app lock feature .. This feature was long awaited by fans .. To check ou this feature go to security application and click on the first icon on the top right corner of the screen ..
Are u on this ROM already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Simple Mistakes We Make Daily While Communicating On Phone / Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days / Why Would Our Network Providers Deceive Nigerians With Their Fake Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.