Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer (31481 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by lagosboy3(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
I use the Umi Touch.

Got it for a total of 52k (including shipping and all) and must confess that it has been a journey of mixed feelings so far.

I will say that the phone is built well and looks a great deal better than a lot of flagships. The metallic built is quite premium.

Also see below:

lagosboy3:
Been using this phone since Monday. Front and back cameras work just fine and produce good quality pictures in good lightening conditions.

One thing I miss very much though is expandable memory coz I use two sims. Also, no quick charging technology. Also, notification LED used to be a deal breaker for me. None on the Touch. Finally, battery drains and heating issues. These happen occasionally but I suspect that future OTA updates will take care them.

The juicy parts of the phone include Android 6.0, extra quick frontal located fingerprint scanner. The user experience is fluid and extremely responsive. The 4000mAh battery will support moderate usage for one full day. It may last 1 and half days with light use. Heavy users will be disappointed as the 4000mAh battery will drain in 6hrs.

Enjoy!!!

Please note that battery has greatly improved since I posted my thoughts above.

Regards!!!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
lagosboy3:

Youngzedd = Kulimart grin

You got an award for me?

Na money sure pass, award is just a symbol.

You're just curious to know what others are already aware of.

This is Youngzedd

Impossiblity is nothing.

It seems you like my moniker too much. Anything for me
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by lagosboy3(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

You got an award for me?

Na money sure pass, award is just a symbol.

You're just curious to know what others are already aware of.

This is Youngzedd

Impossiblity is nothing.

It seems you like my moniker too much. Anything for me

No ish bro.

Only remembered I had the conversation with Kulimart and not Youngzedd. So I put two and two together.

All the same, the RMN3 is most definitely a better buy any day.

Cheers.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
lagosboy3:

No ish bro.

Only remembered I had the conversation with Kulimart and not Youngzedd. So I put two and two together.

All the same, the RMN3 is most definitely a better buy any day.

Cheers.

Great you discussed with our Kulimart.

That's the trusted seller we know hence Chinese phones are concern.

Even when though there are things you don't know wink

I have many paddies, this you will know when you know my real name grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by lagosboy3(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

Great you discussed with our Kulimart.

That's the trusted seller we know hence Chinese phones are concern.

Even when though there are things you don't know wink

I have many paddies, this you will know when you know my real name grin

More and more parables.

Guess you are having a lot of fun with that.

Enjoy.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by JonesPW(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2016
funkdr:
how about ulephone?.

Ulefone Power is rather good, MTK6753 CPU, 3GB RAM, up coming Android 6.0 and large battery. Besides, Oukitel K6000 Pro is another good mid-range budget phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by vosquare: 9:21am On May 11, 2016
jayhk:
i use a redmi note 3..it cost me about 70k.the fone is out of this world.. freaking light nd slippery.. cant hold it without pouch cos its so light.. metallic body all through.. d finger print is faster than that of iphone. . opens in 0.3 secs...the camera i dont need to say much.. u all know xiaomi makes quality cameras.. The only fone i can snap with aside this fone is iphone6.. The Themes... there are thousands of themes one can use on d xiaomi... nd it changes d whole ui... everything changes wen u use a new theme..i change font easily without root.. The ba3 is not as good as my prev hot note but its very fair.. THE FONE HAS NEVER LAGGED.. I mean NEVER!.. its so cool.. dere are many more things d phone is capable of... but i guess dis is d main aspect.. My latest theme
Abeg name of your theme
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by vosquare: 9:21am On May 11, 2016
This the best phone I've used in my life... Will get xiaomi mi5 soon... But for now, I'm still enjoying my redmi note 3
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 40manlappy: 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
JonesPW:

Ulefone Power is rather good, MTK6753 CPU, 3GB RAM, up coming Android 6.0 and large battery. Besides, Oukitel K6000 Pro is another good mid-range budget phone.

Is Oukitel K6000 Pro not too heavy at 214kg?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2016
JonesPW:

Oukitel makes heavy phones.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 40manlappy: 11:09am On May 12, 2016
Youngzedd:

Oukitel makes heavy phones.

More like a landline cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by JonesPW(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2016
Why not consider the Oukitel K6000 Pro smartphone, it comes with 6000mAh battery, Android 6.01, metal body, 32GB memory and A Grad FHD display, I love my k6000 pro.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by trigar12(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2016
Is there any OUTKIEL or Xiaomi phones that is less than 30k
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by KuliMart: 7:44am On May 13, 2016
trigar12:
Is there any OUTKIEL or Xiaomi phones that is less than 30k

No
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
OTA update.

With Xiaomi, be sure of getting OTA updates.

Note: Running on Global stable ROM.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by donkazy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
JonesPW:
Why not consider the Oukitel K6000 Pro smartphone, it comes with 6000mAh battery, Android 6.01, metal body, 32GB memory and A Grad FHD display, I love my k6000 pro.
how much does it go for?
and where can one get it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by smartnoni(m): 2:24am On Jun 23, 2016
KuliMart:

No

yes.. oukitel k6000. check jumia 28k +
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by smartnoni(m): 2:24am On Jun 23, 2016
KuliMart:

No

yes.. oukitel k6000. check jumia 28k +
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by lagosboy3(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Another update....

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
OTA

Changelog

System
Optimization-Wi-Fi productivity when Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are used at the same time(06-21)
Fix-Problems with recognition of earphones(06-21)
Fix-Taiwan's far eastone 3 g / 4 g can't identify problems(06-21)

Camera
Optimization-Camera image processing(06-21)

Xiaomi rocks.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by mike234: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
hello,
Where can I get the note 3 pro snapdragon version and the price.
Thanks.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by KuliMart: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2016
mike234:
hello,

Where can I get the note 3 pro snapdragon version and the price.

Thanks.

Check our website kulimart dot com and order for it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
OTA update

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by jobhuntng: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
God this phone is lovely. But who knows how we can root this device
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Xiaomi is the best.

See MIUI 8 on Redmi Note 3 Pro http://en.miui.com/thread-294463-1-1.html
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 40manlappy: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2016
jobhuntng:
God this phone is lovely. But who knows how we can root this device

Is it a must to root? What are the benefits?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
40manlappy:

Is it a must to root? What are the benefits?

Root and forget OTA update. Not necessarily to root unless you know what you're doing.

I use to root my previous Androids just to enjoy some functions missing, but with MIUI all you need is available.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by jobhuntng: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Youngzedd:
Xiaomi is the best.

See MIUI 8 on Redmi Note 3 Pro http://en.miui.com/thread-294463-1-1.html

Have you gotten it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 2kurupt(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

Root and forget OTA update. Not necessarily to root unless you know what you're doing.

I use to root my previous Androids just to enjoy some functions missing, but with MIUI all you need is available.

Very well said. Since I started using my redmi note 3 I've hardly seen the need to root.

For that guy asking about root, yes it can be rooted but you'll lose root whenever you update either via OTA or flash thru PC. Since these updates come very often then what's the point?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by SarcasticMe(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
any phone with at least 2gig ram below 40k?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
jobhuntng:

Have you gotten it?

No, waiting for stable version next month.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
SarcasticMe:
any phone with at least 2gig ram below 40k?

That will really be hard. Check Meizu m2 note on Kulimart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mtn Happy Hour Data Plus How It Works / 5 Simple Mistakes We Make Daily While Communicating On Phone / Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.