Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal (2381 Views)

Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims / Please Fellows Would Skineal Work If Applied On My Much Dark Spots / How Can I Use Skineal For Maximum Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal by Damilare5882(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2016
hello house ? I started applying epiderm on my face some few years back , when I decided to stop it , my face started becoming rough...then I tired to use skineal to control it .. and it worked out perfectly as I wanted ..but now that I have decided to stop the use of skineal.. the side effect came back again ... now went online to read about the creams ...saw it contains steriods and its only meant for short usage not the way I have used it ... now I wanna ask the dermatologists in the house .. pls how can I deal with this side effects ... any natural or traditional way out please ... I just want my face back to be normal .... thanks

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal by GogetterMD(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Damilare5882:
hello house ? I started applying epiderm on my face some few years back , when I decided to stop it , my face started becoming rough...then I tired to use skineal to control it .. and it worked out perfectly as I wanted ..but now that I have decided to stop the use of skineal.. the side effect came back again ... now went online to read about the creams ...saw it contains steriods and its only meant for short usage not the way I have used it ... now I wanna ask the gynecologists in the house .. pls how can I deal with this side effects ... any natural or traditional way out please ... I just want my face back to be normal .... thanks
Gynaecologists lipsrsealed undecided
*and Jesus wept* cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal by Damilare5882(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
GogetterMD:

Gynaecologists lipsrsealed undecided
*and Jesus wept* cry embarassed
. .... typo error bro... needful has been done .... thanks .
Re: Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal by GogetterMD(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Damilare5882:
. .... typo error bro... done the needful ... thanks
Stay clear of using steroid containing creams for more than one week at a stretch
Re: Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal by Damilare5882(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2016
GogetterMD:

Stay clear of using steroid containing creams for more than one week at a stretch
doing that presently .. and that's the cause of the side effect
Re: Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal by frankdudus(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bro have you finally gotten a solution to this side effects... Currently battling it at the moment.. My search for solution brought me to your post

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal by frankdudus(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Have you finally gotten a solution to the side effects...

Damilare5882:
hello house ? I started applying epiderm on my face some few years back , when I decided to stop it , my face started becoming rough...then I tired to use skineal to control it .. and it worked out perfectly as I wanted ..but now that I have decided to stop the use of skineal.. the side effect came back again ... now went online to read about the creams ...saw it contains steriods and its only meant for short usage not the way I have used it ... now I wanna ask the dermatologists in the house .. pls how can I deal with this side effects ... any natural or traditional way out please ... I just want my face back to be normal .... thanks
Re: Help!! How Can I Control The Side Effect Of Prolong Usage Of Skineal by MrPackaging22: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Any solution yet?
Facing same thing now ��

(1) (Reply)

Soursop And Its Benefits / Get Rid Of Forward Head Posture And Droopy deltoids (for Men) / The Agony Of Stretch Marks And The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.