Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bank Of Industry Loan - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bank Of Industry Loan (1879 Views)

Access Bank Of Industry Loan Through An Accredited Bsdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Are you engaged in or intend to start a business in,
-Quarries,
-Water packaging,
-Printing,
-Bakery,
-LPG,
-Recycling,
-Health care,
-Garment production,
-Animal feeds,
-Meat Processing,
-Agro processing?.
Do you need Equipment Financing to increase your production?
As an accredited BDSP to BOI, we can assist you in facilitating finance for your business. Please note that a business plan is required to access finance. Write sunday.udoh@pearlmutual.com or 08132326547
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by oglalasioux(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Ok. Will try you out.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by jude79(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
i'm in water packaging business since january. its a good business. after installing my factory and finishing my no processing last yr, i had only #25000 naira which i started with this january. i'm now buying goods worth #150000. is it possible to access loan to improve my market stocking density since the business is purely dependent on consistency in supplies. thanks.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2016
@jude79 yes you can apply for working capital.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by 30card(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
hello, I have been into the printing business but don't have the funds to acquire my own machines so we travel more than 150km for printing jobs and the irony is that where I am is the centre of all other towns/villages. now what is the maximum loan BOI gives since the printing machines are quite expensive?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 10:02am On May 12, 2016
@30card You can apply for as much as N100 million if you can justify the use of funds, Call our office for further discussion.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by jude79(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pearlcon:
@jude79 yes you can apply for working capital.
sorry I delayed in replying. so how do I make contact.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by wallaby(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
I am building a petrol filling station. It is now about 70% complete. Can you assist with with facilitating a loan to enable me complete my station as well as working capital to buy products - PMS, AGO and DPK?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by awumen: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
I am into vehicle leasing/logistics, can I applyfor these loan? I lease vehicles to companies for operations, inspection, projects and etc
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Nelton(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can we reach you on whatsapp?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Primegold: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi.

Where is your Office?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sorry for the late response...

We are located at Lekki.

Primegold:
Hi.

Where is your Office?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sorry for the late response...

No. Only on calls or mail..

Nelton:
Can we reach you on whatsapp?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Hi I am into export business. Can I get loan to buy agricultural processing machinery?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by TUBLEZ(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Ur line is off bro but i sent u an email already... Hope to hear from u
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
pls send a mail to consultant@pearlmutual.com
mixready:
Hi I am into export business. Can I get loan to buy agricultural processing machinery?

(1) (Reply)

For Your Products Stacking Make You Use Of Hardwood Pallet / Lpfo And Hpfo Allocations Available / Poultry! Poultry!! Poultry!!! Invest In The Most Profitable Agric Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.