Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,084 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP (10232 Views)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / Court Stops The Swearing In Of Victoria Nyeche - See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
for wetin nah?
Re: Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP by Arabs999: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Saintbonnie:
I wonder where we got it wrong with our judiciary in this country. If someone is accused why not let him defend himself rather than shield such fr being tried for culpability.

..OP, u should remember and understand that this country, Nigeria, was built on the foundation of corruption. Even the walls and roofs are made of corruption.
.. The air that we breath in, is also polluted with kwarruption.... Is it not funny ?
..I weep for Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP by SamiraF: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari still shielding Lamorde from probe. Corruption. Chains. Kontinu
Re: Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP by nortcentrallord(m): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2016
I thought democracy was just an easy thing to run the way GEJ was bashed with half truths and propaganda left, right, centre, up and down then. Now it's time to lead but buhari is fumbling. Where a man's right ends, another man's right begins.
Re: Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP by azzima(m): 2:11am On Mar 25, 2016
See democracy at work!!!!!They all like playing legal maradonna. Sad!!!!
Re: Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Hard to comprehend the legal jargon, why couldn't it be written in simple language we can all understand.

I think he got an injunction preventing the senate from summoning him to appear before them, because he has a pending case to answer in court.

He also got court to prevent the senate from using police to compel him to appear before them.

I think that is what the story is about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Walka Walka: A Blessing Or A Curse? / Ologbondiyan: Why Nigerians Are Rejecting Buhari’s Continuity Agenda / President Buhari Arrives Bauchi State On A 2-Day Working Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.