Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics (783 Views)

Tiwa Savage Angry With Tekno And Ciara’s Rip Off Of Her Song ‘Before Nko’ / 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' / Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by stephenduru: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Three weeks after Princess Vitarah dropped her epic video ‘Nigerian Pussy’, the US-based rapper is still making waves on social media. And now she claims her song helped in improving tourism to Nigeria by 7%.

“I released my hit single Nigerian Pussy about 2 weeks ago. Since then tourism to Nigeria has increased by 7%,” the vocal rappers said, drawing the needed attention.

The explicit song catapulted Vitarah to the spotlight. In two days, her video hit over 122,000 views before it was taken down by Youtube for contravening community rules. She re-uploaded and it has since gotten over 121,000 views, with many reviews on Youtube from fans and critics.

And so, while her fans wait for her to make another hit single, Princess Vitarah claims she has added to the Nigerian economy. But what are people saying about her claim?

See the reactions on Twitter above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-psy-singer-says-her-song.html

Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by benedictnsi(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by stephenduru: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by klassykute(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Does she mean increased pus*y tourism in naija ?
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol! Wetin person no go read and see for 9ja!!!
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by Theyveedo(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2016
What r the tourist actually coming for??
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
How did she get the statistics?

I didn't notice nothing. Fuel is still cost. undecided
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by olamide452(f): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
grin
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by ramdris(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Na true, I saw 3 white guys from Sweden at the airport last time asking me where they can get a very delicious Nigerian P....SSY.. I Hope someone will sing about Nigerian Pweek as well... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by dacovajnr: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Theyveedo:
What r the tourist actually coming for??
for pussycat
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2016
IMPROVE TOURISM

THOSE ONES SEF WAN COME SEE BORE HOLE PUSS*Y undecided
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by ojay2053(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Oya girls sell your market cos you've been promoted.
Re: Kitty-Cat Singer Says Her Song Increased Tourism 2 Nigeria By 7%,Fans React(pics by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol.......Kitty cat singer

(1) (Reply)

Ceiling Dion Through The Years From 1980 / Would You Do It,if It Were You?(iyanya's Question) / Emeka Ike To Lead AGN On Interim For 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.