Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Do You Know About Rc Cars ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know About Rc Cars ? (670 Views)

Buy And Sell Digital And Ecurrency In Seconds. RC 1502336 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Rc Cars ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2016
Am an rc car enthusiast and am wondering if we have any rc cars or airplanes engineer or lovers here in nairaland.? In case you don't know wat and rc is.. it is called radio controlled car... it can be cars planes helicopters that are controlled by wireless console

Re: Do You Know About Rc Cars ? by damayfoli: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hey. Not bad models, but I can advise you to look better. Visit https://rcguides.com/rc-helicopters-for-beginners/ for more information on the different models and see which one is best for you.
Re: Do You Know About Rc Cars ? by emmapk1: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
I found out that a child's interest will also be undoubtedly raised by a removable ship mast on which a parrot or monkey can be placed. Placing kabolite rc construction on the mast is a real challenge for a toddler, who exercises precision and improves his manual skills. The most fun, however, is the fact that after pressing a mouse on board.

(1) (Reply)

Pls! How Do I Host A Forum Or Blog? / Incase You In Need Of An Blog Admin / I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.