Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest (1069 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
This got me thinking, The APC and PDP are all thesame.
Lets be factual with ourselves, the formation of APC is marely "agrrieved PDPand others caucus" ( APC ).
Im sure most nairalander are youths and this means one way or tge other, this is our future been trampled upon.

If we Nigerian youths cant take our own freedom, i wonder who is going to give it to us.
I remember a wise said, "freedom isnt given, it must be fought for".

Im sure some people would say ' what is he saying?' But im sure many reasonable people will understand this plight.

We want a new and dynamic people to run our country. We need innovative individuals
We need vibrant youths at the helm of affairs
We need not just academic qualifiqualification, but respected individuals and people who are hungry to succeed.

I am advocating that we youths shold stand together and make Nigeria work.

This isnt a revolution call, but a call to unify against the political bigots and looters.

We must stand against non-looters who are insentive to the economical hardships.

We must stand together..
We must make it work...

I call on all bloggers, website owners, internet users, sundry the concerned media personnels and everyone who might believe in this struggle.

Let us make it work come 2019 and make the political era of PDP and APC go!!!

Please let us know your stand about this..

Join the struggle...

#WeNeedAtrueChange#

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
We all need to stand together
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Drabeey:
We all need to stand together

If we dont fight for our freedom now, we are enslaving our children too.
Lets be wise
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by enlightenedmind: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2016
I support you till the end. Please tell me what you need. I mean we are not just blabing on twitter? hope not. We need to take our freedom back. Are you really ready to do this?
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2016
enlightenedmind:
I support you till the end. Please tell me what you need. I mean we are not just blabing on twitter? hope not. We need to take our freedom back. Are you really ready to do this?

Im ready to go tge extra mile.
Im ready to sacrfice my life for this
Im ready to shake the unshakeable to achieve zero past politicians by 2019
Im ready to give it all it takes.

Our country is been run by the same cabals we thought we voted out.

We need dyanmics and politicians without godfather
We need those ones that will respect the right thumb we gave them.
I am a very radical fellow, especially to what i consider an injustice.

I want people whi believes in this move and can make it work.
Let me know your mind sir
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by chriskosherbal(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Let's work towards building this nation, it's ours.
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by enlightenedmind: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Drabeey:

I am waiting for you. camplenigeria@gmail.com i sent an email
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by rhymaster: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Drabeey:

It is better to lose your life fighting against terrorists, militants, seccesionists, criminals, oil bunkerers, etc while in the true service of Nigeria than to lose your life for a politician who has moved all his own close family abroad, living the life of a king on Nigeria's dime, etc. Anyone who willingly dies for a politician must be extremely stoopid, yet that does not begin to truly describe him! If you have something worthy going on in your life, a wife, kids, a decent, honest job, dreams of tomorrow you are actively working towards, then tell me the adjective that best describes a moronic decision to go and stand in front of a bullet or wield a cutlass because of a politician??

2 Likes

Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
rhymaster:

It is better to lose your life fighting against terrorists, militants, seccesionists, criminals, oil bunkerers, etc while in the true service of Nigeria than to lose your life for a politician who has moved all his own close family abroad, living the life of a king on Nigeria's dime, etc. Anyone who willingly dies for a politician must be extremely stoopid, yet that does not begin to truly describe him! If you have something worthy going on in your life, a wife, kids, a decent, honest job, dreams of tomorrow you are actively working towards, then tell me the adjective that best describes a moronic decision to go and stand in front of a bullet or wield a cutlass because of a politician??

Yea, i have heard many if not even more than what you just said.

Anyway, i believe you still dont get the scope of this.mobement im advocating.
No one is fightng
No one is gonna tackle anyone
No one is dying for any politician

All im saying is that, we should start serious sensitization, radical enlightenment about why we must move from this era of same politicians circulating the helm of affairs of the country.
What im saying is that, we need to kill the mentality already embedded in all our present day politicians.
All they do there is business as usual.
They invest while going there and gets there to reap what they've sown.

What im calling for is the UNIFICATION OF LIKELY MINDED people who are ready to sacrifice what they have for what they believe.
What am i saying, i mean grooming the best youth who is ready, innovative, uncompromising and result oriented for the helm of affairs come 2019.
Let me know if you get the ideology sir. BTW, your cricticism is highly welcome

1 Like

Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by jamace(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Where is the youth who can make Nigeria great again? I dont mean adulterated youth!
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by enlightenedmind: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Drabeey:

I like this people. LET US TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!! ENOUGH!!!
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by enlightenedmind: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
rhymaster:

Africans!!!! SMH!! This is what the british really won. Not oil, our heads. That it is 2016, and we still do not understand the fundamental rule of human existence. CREATE WEALTH AND KEEP WITHIN RACIAL/TRIBAL GROUPS; FOR THE FUNDAMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY OF YOUR RACE. It is funny how everyone in the world except africans know this. And they do it.

You have a wife, kids, decent jobs etc, there are children in our country still dying from mosquito bites. There are children, our children, who we are leaving this country to, still hawking tomatoes at the age of 15, because they have nowhere else to go. There are old people who dedicated their entire lives to this country (ironically, when this country was still useful), sacrificed and worked hard, but now do not have access to their pensions, good health care or any hope for their children. Our mothers are still being oppressed, our youth are still joining cults for financial gains, Niger delta is an environmental harzard, our universities are still ranked lowest in the world, 15 year olds in china are making toys cars and ours are hawking pure water.

And you sit there and talk of decent job and family. FYI, this struggle is not for us, me and you, it is not about you, it is for the generation to come and the sustainability of our people, it is the definition of how our children will live in the world, as slaves to others begging for visas with our culture completely eroded from history or as proud africans living in our God's given wealth.

It is because of these lagging by the older generation that we find ourselves here today, if they were men enough, or even had a dignity, they would never have let this happen. My father included.

Bad things can only happen when good men do nothing.

Rethink, because when you are long gone from this earth, and your children have to suffer in whatever the country might become, you wont be here to save them.
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by enlightenedmind: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
jamace:
Where is the youth who can make Nigeria great again? I dont mean adulterated youth!

We are here
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
enlightenedmind:

I like this people. LET US TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!! ENOUGH!!!

abeeylee001@gmail.com
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
If you think you are man enough to do what it takes..

Send me a pm abeeylee001@gmail.com

And your identity is covered if you want that.
Moreso, you'll join the group of the real change we need.

Our main objective is to achieve a zero past politicians elected by 2019. Yes, i know its not easy but we can do it. If we believe.

Read the story of Abraham lincoln.

Dont show if u think u want sabotage us, we will get u.

Nb. This isnt a treasoneous group. We are just a pressure group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by fulanimafia: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Someone must have just woken up to the reality that both the PDP and APC have zoned their Presidency to the North for the next ten years.
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
We aint calling for money, i just received the message about how much do we need now.

I want to say this authoritatively.... we aint beggers. This is group that won't at anytime become political. All we ae doing is to sensitize individuals on how to move the country forward.
What will work.

All u can do is to sponsor programmes on the media, do not give money to any one. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
jamace:

We still have enough aerious minded individuals.
Come to think of it, we've already given chances to all the old poeple. We gave them chance to showcase their sagacity, but now they've failed.....

Let the youths give it a trial. And lets see what will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by 4wrd9ja: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
wait

coming soon.
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
The APC in itself already showed we voted in another group of thieves..

As seen from Senator Bukola saraki's ......
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nicur: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
YES OOOOH I DEY GAME!!!
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Karanka: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
OP,you're funny. From your first post and subsequent comments,you sound like a disappointed APC supporter. We warned you guys severely about APC and you refused to listen,and were screaming "change!". Now you want youths who will face the barrels of the uncultured brutal Fg army. You're on your own o... Next time during election,vote sensibly.
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by mauriceju2(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
PDP and APC in their plan want the North to rule Nigeria for the next 20yrs years, in this way we will never get positive change as it is not in the nature of the north to do that according to history, the north dont have the human resources that can bring positive change they are only good in looting according to history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Wow, if this was said in 2016, i wonder what Jega is saying now.

I recommend FP lalasticlala. But i trust no one wants to call for youth reunification now anymore. We are concerned about our necks. We all are.

Anyway, Drabeey was Here
Re: A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2021
rhymaster:

Hmmm embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Intercepts Two Female Suicide Bombers In Borno State (photos 18+) / The Hunt For Tompolo / Kaduna State Gets New Police Commissioner,Mr Adamu Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.