Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Abia State University Past Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State University Past Questions And Answers (407 Views)

Abia State University, Past Question Papers / Download All University Past Questions And Answers For Free / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State University Past Questions And Answers by ChikaJones: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Abia State University is a really nice school, despite the recent cultist activities that have been reported in the school, and the fact that their school fees is kind of expensive, but they teach reasonably well. Their Post UME Examinations is easy to fail and easy to pass. The key is to start preparing on time.
The university was established by Sam Mbakwe when he was Governor of old Imo State. Following the creation of Abia State in 1991, the Uturu campus of the University was ceded to Abia State; and is now known as Abia State University Uturu, Isuikwuato Local Government Area, Abia State, Nigeria. The university is organized in colleges and schools having been founded on the same collegiate system operated by University of Nebraska.
Abia State University offers undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degree; and has two campuses with its main campus located in Uturu while its College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine is housed by the campus in Umuahia, Abia State capital.
I have heard that the school sometimes recycles old questions, used in previous years, so i started searching for past questions, i got some really nice ones at:

http://pastquestionsandanswers.com/post-utme-latest-updates-how-to-get-absu-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/

I am still on the lookout for more information about the school and how they set their Post UTME. Does anyone know the date for the ABSU Post UTME yet? Please let me know.

Thanks Guys and success in advance.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Medical Sciences,ondo State / Urgent Answers Pls / Kwara State Private School Teachers Recruitment Is On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.