Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Hilarious But True For The Females - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious But True For The Females (881 Views)

Hilarious But True Screenshot About President Buhari's Diagnosis / Hilarious But Very True Picture of what Nigeria use there jazz for vs the Whites / Hilarious But True: Ladies Lie More Than Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious But True For The Females by kacchy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Age 13............ avoid boys they are evil
Age 18........... I don't want to ever see you with
that boy
Age 23....... we've not seen your boyfriend
Age 26........... where is your boyfriend? your
mates are
getting married grin
Age 30............. . we've told you to stop
selecting men
Age 33.. ............ there is this powerful man of
God in Lagos
he has helped many others
Age 39............. .. manage him like that, we'll
take care of
the wedding
Age 42...... ..... God if it pleases you embarassed
Age 45............. ... I need it anyhow, weda
JOBLESS or
POOR grin just be my husbandcryHmmmm life. I
pray it will not
happen to anyone close to us. Let me hear u
shout dat
AMEN!!!
Re: Hilarious But True For The Females by boboLIL(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
All those girls dah turned me down cos I'm not very rich,,, let it be their option.. Amen Lolss
Re: Hilarious But True For The Females by gabinogem(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
For those that are religiously inclined though. For them, the fear of death & the fear of not getting married is self-condemnation & outright failure... smh

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But True For The Females by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin is this in general or juz only specific to all n9ja babes? cheesy grin grin coz if u gonna ask me as my age bracket says, Im still enjoying my singleness.. tongue marriage is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But True For The Females by HARDDON: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin is this in general or juz only specific to all n9ja babes? cheesy grin grin coz if u gonna ask me as my age bracket says, Im still enjoying my singleness.. tongue marriage is not for everybody.

@ bolded undecided undecided undecided

long may the singleness njoyment last!

@ op, if only gurls(people like Kashybaby esp'ly), realize the fact that life comes with seasons and cash out when the ovation is loudest, they wouldnt need prayers to get down the aisle. for there is no ugly gurl out there that a man hasnt proposed to. but for the luv of money and made men, so many are where they r simple sense. cool
Re: Hilarious But True For The Females by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
HARDDON:

@ bolded undecided undecided undecided

long may the singleness njoyment last!

@ op, if only gurls(people like Kashybaby esp'ly), realize the fact that life comes with seasons and cash out when the ovation is loudest, they wouldnt need prayers to get down the aisle. simple sense. cool

I dunno what does it mean... cool but who cares anyway?
Re: Hilarious But True For The Females by HARDDON: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

I dunno what does it mean... cool but who cares anyway?

read this inside out, forward back, upside down, cudnt make out wor u tryna say
Re: Hilarious But True For The Females by kacchy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
boboLIL:
All those girls dah turned me down cos I'm not very rich,,, let it be their option.. Amen Lolss
U de vezz Oooo.. .....lol

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Testimony. (a Short Story) / Uniport Students' Protest; A Tribute To Peter Ofurum / Popular Misconception About Ibadan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.