Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Strange Animal Killed At Football Field - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Strange Animal Killed At Football Field (3812 Views)

Strange Animal Found In North / Who Knows The Name Of This Mysterious Animal Killed In Kuta, Niger State / I've Never Seen This Strange Animal Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by mide8e(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
A strange animal was killed yesterday afternoon at St Charles secondary school, along ilesa garage, osogbo, osun state. The animal was chased out by the cattle rearers from a bush besides the football pitch when we were about to play a football match between noun fc and nscdc osun fc.

Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by hope4charles(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
That animal ain't strange it's cavet or so, someone remind me what's it's name
Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by warrenweste(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thats an african civet
Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by kachi19: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
A civet here in Nigeria? Wow! That's new :/
Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by Baroba(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
kachi19:
A civet here in Nigeria? Wow! That's new :/

You must be new in Nigeria, Civet Cats are widespread throughout sub Saharan Africa including Nigeria.. Yoruba call it ETA, Ndigbo Edi Abani..

Nothing, and i repeat nothing strange about Civet cat, let us stop destroying our wildlife.. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by kachi19: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Baroba:

You must be new in Nigeria, Civet Cats are widespread throughout sub Saharan Africa including Nigeria.. Yoruba call it ETA, Ndigbo Edi Abani..

Nothing, and i repeat nothing strange about Civet cat, let us stop destroying our wildlife.. Sad.

Nor blame me na... I'm not tarzan nor was I brot up in the jungle. I'm an Ajebo grin we ain't allowed to know wild stuffs

1 Like

Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by Baroba(m): 5:57am On Mar 25, 2016
kachi19:

Nor blame me na... I'm not tarzan nor was I brot up in the jungle. I'm an Ajebo grin we ain't allowed to know wild stuffs

OK, sorry grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by enoch273: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2016
this is an African civet and it's very rare, if you would had release it to the wild, let it go or sell it to the zoo won't it had been better? now you killed it, how did it changed your life ?
Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by Baroba(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
enoch273:
this is an African civet and it's very rare, if you would had release it to the wild, let it go or sell it to the zoo won't it had been better? now you killed it, how did it changed your life ?

I don't think it was the OP that killed it,it was chased by herdmens, I think he was just a witness..

These animals reduce the population of rats and snakes, yet we scream and shout when these animals invade our territory..

I agree with your point of view, we should stop harming animals that are not even a threat to anybody..
Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by enoch273: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Baroba:

I don't think it was the OP that killed it,it was chased by herdmens, I think he was just a witness..

These animals reduce the population of rats and snakes, yet we scream and shout when these animals invade our territory..

I agree with your point of view, we should stop harming animals that are not even a threat to anybody..

thank you sir, it's so heartbreaking to see people killing such things and come and form bravo when their mates are in sambisa
Re: Strange Animal Killed At Football Field by greygoblings(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2016
African civet, cute cunning animal. Its actually not rare and can be commonly found in the Southern parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Arrested After She Posted A Pic Of Her And Her Pet Dog Having Sex / Drake : My Caucasian Shepherd / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.