Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

So Sad: Barcelona And Dutch Legend Johan Cyuff Dies Of Cancer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / So Sad: Barcelona And Dutch Legend Johan Cyuff Dies Of Cancer (235 Views)

Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Barcelona And Dutch Legend Johan Cyuff Dies Of Cancer by jogolino: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Barcelona and Dutch legendary striker and coach Johan Cryuff has unfortunately lost his battle with lung cancer aged 68.

The news came through information from his website and it comes barely six months after Cryuff made it public that he had been diagnosed with cancer.

Johan Cyruff was a true football great in the early 1970s helping his then team Ajax lift three European Cups in a row and won the European Footballer of the yea three times-1971, 1973 and 1974.

His 2.0 million dollars move to Barcelona caused a major stir in the transfer market as it broke all previous transfer deals and the Catalan club got good reward for their money as they lifted the La Liga title for the first time in 15 years in 1974.

Read more at

http://www.soccerinfomania.com
Re: So Sad: Barcelona And Dutch Legend Johan Cyuff Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
shocked
Re: So Sad: Barcelona And Dutch Legend Johan Cyuff Dies Of Cancer by Chukazu: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
for me the most inspirational player of all time.
the champion of total football
which later transformed to "tikkie takker"

(1) (Reply)

I’m Always Committed To Give My Best As Long As I Am At The Club,” Wenger / Fifa President Support Argentina-uruguay World Cup Joint Bid For 2030 / The Post Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.