Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Am In Need Of A Good Publisher. Any One Here? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am In Need Of A Good Publisher. Any One Here? (822 Views)

Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher / Urgently In Need Of A Trusted And Reliable Publisher's Contact Please / I Am A Writer Looking For A Good Publisher To Establish A Contract With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of A Good Publisher. Any One Here? by webprof(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
Hello NL,

I am in search for a good publisher to aid me get my entreprenuership and multivational books published.

i can be reached via 08032729002
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Publisher. Any One Here? by ekoree: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hoofbeatdotcom Publishers is a writers' haven, set up to offer publishing and promotional opportunities for authors, writers and ancillary services for individuals, brands and products.

The company published the critically acclaimed and widely accepted collection of poems on Lagos - Eko Ree -The Many Faces of Lagos, which won the Association of Nigerian Authors/Cadbury Poetry Prize 2004.

We have recently entered into a strategic alliance with one of the world's largest wholesale distributor of books.
We offer creative writers and authors the opportunity, not only to have their books published, but distributed worldwide, through this network.

Ours is a Nigerian company with a global outlook, founded on core values of integrity, excellence and a win-win philosophy.

Dotcomhoofbeat@yahoo.com
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Publisher. Any One Here? by Bourladay(f): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2009
Hi,

I am also interested in finding a publisher. Please can you provide me with more info on Hoofbeatdotcom? Also, pls i'd love to have their website adress? Thanks a bunch.See u all at the top!
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Publisher. Any One Here? by ekoree: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
Website under construction. Basic info available on Hoofbeatdotcom facebook page. However, If you send a mail to the address above, you will be sent detailed info. Cheers.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Publisher. Any One Here? by bioade(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
I am a publiher with passion to help young authors like you. the name of my fim is ROYAL MAJESTY PUBLISHERS. and I am currectly offering an e-course on writing/publishing, visit my blog for details http://publishing4profit..com/
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Publisher. Any One Here? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2009
Why don't you guys try Blogging or push button publishing,

(1) (Reply)

Th Group Is The New Tribe / Kingdoms Of Conflict Is Truly An Interesting Book / The Single Goal That Can Change Our Life! Prayer...<just Like Chelsea>read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.