Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) (22194 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slays Is Gorgeous Outfit For Christmas Celebration / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Gorgeous 'Arab Inspired' Outfit / Tiwa Savage's Gorgeous Outfit To Afrimma Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by seankay(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
what's the essence of this thread on FP? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by Shymm3x: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
It's easy to hate a cute successful woman like Toke.

But we already know her haters. Low lifers

Waste man, how's this clown cute and successful? Or you mean successful in bleaching her skin and looking/speaking like a re.tard?

Telling the truth doesn't make folks haters...folks like this clown shouldn't be put on a pedestal. She's the poster child for everything wrong with women these days and the reason why we call them biitches. grin

Fvck ya emotions. grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by dapraiz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sweetyie:
I love the skirt.
Please which kind phone do they use for their selfie pics sef, so sharp

Samsung s6 edge
the phone camera no be for here
bad pass iPhone sef
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
HAS ANYONE EVEN SEEN HER REAL FACE BEFORE??
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Awwww....been crushing on this chick sss now 00BC
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by braveheart008(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sweetyie:
I love the skirt.
Please which kind phone do they use for their selfie pics sef, so sharp

Samsung s7 edge
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Shymm3x:

Waste man, how's this clown cute and successful? Or you mean successful in bleaching her skin and looking/speaking like a re.tard?

Telling the truth doesn't make folks haters...folks like this clown shouldn't be put on a pedestal. She's the poster child for everything wrong with women these days and the reason why we call them biitches. grin

Fvck ya emotions. grin
hollup there.....you mean she's not beautiful? Pls post the picture of yourself or woman and let's compare

And if you think she's not successful then you need to have your head sorted. This lady has reached the peak of her career.......have you reached the peak of your career? Answer me

And do you mind sharing why you consider her a b1tch?
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:39am On Mar 25, 2016
aflyingbird:
HAS ANYONE EVEN SEEN HER REAL FACE BEFORE??
like you don't use make up or have anything artificial on you

I hate brain dead haters
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by Shymm3x: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2016
xtervaganza:
hollup there.....you mean she's not beautiful? Pls post the picture of yourself or woman and let's compare

And if you think she's not successful then you need to have your head sorted. This lady has reached the peak of her career.......have you reached the peak of your career? Answer me

And do you mind sharing why you consider her a b1tch?

You're a clown. And you must be messing with ratchet chics with hairy teeth to consider this clown with excessive make-up to be beautiful. The fact that she speaks like a re.tard with an accent that can't fit anywhere is enough to make her unattractive. Then when you look at how bleached up she's...you just wanna throw up. I won't talk about myself cos I;m not vain - but shout me any time you see me online and I'll post the pics of two Yoruba chics I'm checking, just to show you what being naturally beautiful looks like. Chics so fine, you'd want to lick their faces. grin

Nah, a successful vlogger is someone like Jackie Aina, with almost a million subscribers on YouTube. And despite how she's been on so many news outlets, she's still grounded and grafting, without bleaching her skin and trying to be what she's not. She also has a proper career and she served in the US army. That's a decent woman right there. Unlike this clown who just run around like a clown - an utter disgrace to Yoruba women. What career has this clown who can barely speak the English language got? I doubt she graduated from Uni, tbh.

Go sit ya arse down. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by Arielle: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Shymm3x:

You're a clown. And you must be messing with ratchet chics with hairy teeth to consider this clown with excessive make-up to be beautiful. The fact that she speaks like a re.tard with an accent that can't fit anywhere is enough to make her unattractive. Then when you look at how bleached up she's...you just wanna throw up. I won't talk about myself cos I;m not vain - but shout me any time you see me online and I'll post the pics of two Yoruba chics I'm checking, just to show you what being naturally beautiful looks like. Chics so fine, you'd want to lick their faces. grin

Nah, a successful vlogger is someone like Jackie Aina, with almost a million subscribers on YouTube. And despite how she's been on so many news outlets, she's still grounded and grafting, without bleaching her skin and trying to be what she's not. She also has a proper career and she served in the US army. That's a decent woman right there. Unlike this clown who just run around like a clown - an utter disgrace to Yoruba women. What career has this clown who can barely speak the English language got? I doubt she graduated from Uni, tbh.

Dayum! !!!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by iamdeejayscar(f): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2016
rry807:
As seen on her instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDVxKlzjnoR/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

is dis what will solve naija problem.... what's toke's talent sef? What's her impact in d society undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by Shymm3x: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Arielle:

Dayum! !!!!!!

Don't mind that guy.

Of all the upstanding and high flying women out there in the world, that nyggah is crushing on a ratchet one with bleached skin and no job. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by dilini(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
redgem:
She's really a fashionista.....pretty and classy

Pretty and Classy? With toned up skin? She used to be a black lady but chemicalised cosmetics are helping her to 'glow with deceit'. She should go get married before all these 'cosmeticalized beauty' start fading off.
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shymm3x:

you have so much hate for someone u have never seen b4 and you think you're ok?

Seriously you need help.
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by redgem(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
dilini:

Pretty and Classy? With toned up skin? She used to be a black lady but chemicalised cosmetics are helping her to 'glow with deceit'. She should go get married before all these 'cosmeticalized beauty' start fading off.

Lol.... She was pretty then and she's still pretty..
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by Shymm3x: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
xtervaganza:
you have so much hate for someone u have never seen b4 and you think you're ok?

Seriously you need help.

Lool.

Nah, you need help cos you're crushing on a basic ratchet biitch. I need to hook you up with some nice Yoruba chics. grin

Hate is a strong word...I don't hate the biitch. Just saw the hype on this forum and decided to check her vlog out. And she looks/acts like a weirdo and she's very unattractive.

I don't care about the heifer - just saw her MJ-esque nose and posted a comment, before you started running ya mouth. Fvck that biitch, ain't no one checking for her. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
i don't have use makeup. i hate imbeciles too.

xtervaganza:
like you don't use make up or have anything artificial on you

I hate brain dead haters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Edun On The Red Carpet Of "Ayamma" Movie Premiere / The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus / Nneka (Singer) Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.