Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Naija Christian Singles Forum - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naija Christian Singles Forum (2286 Views)

Naija Christian Singles Forum Now On Telegram / Christian Singles Dating Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Christian Singles Forum by Prizzed: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group
Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by Prizzed: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group. Also note that guys not less than 27yrs and ladies not less than 24yrs are eligible to join

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group
If you don't have whatsapp please send an email to naijacsf@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by Prizzed: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Its December so let's make it a December to Remember. You can start a Godly relationship this year. Let's start the new year on a clean slate, let's mingle with Christians of like mind, let's make friends, let's hook up. This is a whatsapp group strictly for serious Christians ready for marriage. In this group, we gist, we pray, we argue and we hook up too. A lot chats ongoing on everyday, just so that we can to know one another which will hasten the hook up process. We just had our hangout last month and it was quite fun. Please note that for now ONLY SINGLE GUYS ABOVE THE AGE OF 30 AND ALSO DEVOTED TO CHRIST will be admitted. There are more ladies already .

If you don't have whatsapp please send an email to naijacsf@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by EmilyNte1988(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Am not on bbm what should I do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by Prizzed: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2016
Its December so let's make it a December to Remember. You can start a Godly relationship this year. Let's start the new year on a clean slate, let's mingle with Christians of like mind, let's make friends, let's hook up. This is a whatsapp group strictly for serious Christians ready for marriage. In this group, we gist, we pray, we argue and we hook up too. A lot chats ongoing on everyday, just so that we can to know one another which will hasten the hook up process. We just had our hangout last month and it was quite fun. Please note that for now ONLY SINGLE GUYS ABOVE THE AGE OF 30 AND ALSO DEVOTED TO CHRIST will be admitted. There are more ladies already .

If you don't have BBM please send an email to naijacsf@gmail.com
Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by destinel(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Please add me up on the whtsap group: 08020957342

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by Prizzed: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2017
You can start a Godly relationship this year. Let's start the new year on a clean slate, let's mingle with Christians of like minds, let's make friends, let's hook up. This is a whatsapp group strictly for serious Christians ready for marriage. In this group, we gist, we pray, we argue and we hook up too. A lot of chats going on everyday, just so we can to know one another which will hasten the hook up process. Please note that for now ONLY SINGLE GUYS ABOVE THE AGE OF 30 AND ALSO DEVOTED TO CHRIST will be admitted. There are more ladies already .

If you don't have BBM please send an email to naijacsf@gmail.com
Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by oluwatunde1984(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
+2348060304893

Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by Lawrencecute(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
WATCHOUT {VOILA}
I am 36 year old guy, tall, fair in complexion, very attractive (handsome with muscular, blended with six packs belly) educated, AA genotype, homely, employed quiet and a native of Anambra State.

I am looking for a lady, aged, 32 and above, a graduate and WORKING CLASS/SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS LADY , for a "FRUITFUL" relationship.

SMS or call: 08106500384

NOTE: All part of the country would be considered, except Edo girls.(sorry, i never mean to hurt anyone, but Edo ladies level of immorality is alarming, no tribe is perfect though, but my choice, my opinion)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Dr.Emagbazen is here to solve all your problems.What makes you to weep every minute has spiritual inclinations.Every physical battle has spiritual origin.If you can tell me your problem today,i will work for you and remove that evil spell the enemies casted on you .Every problem has expiry date and it is time to be free.it is time you receive light and breakthrough in your physical life.With 7 days liberation powder and candle you will testify as you fulfill your destiny .Add me on Whatsapp with my number 08101697165.Any manner of problems such as listed below will be solved within 7days --

Are you looking for a husband?

Are you looking for wife?

Are you looking for a child?

Are you in need of a job?

Are you sick and have tried all possible means?

Are you having bad dreams?

Are you doing bad in business?

Are you poor and need wealth within a week?

You will receive liberation powder and candle to make way for you by post or transport as you contact me today.Liberation powder and candle works like magic within 7days as instructed.Contact me now on WhatsApp or call me 08101697165.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by donkelvin10(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072
Re: Naija Christian Singles Forum by WomenTrainer: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Are you a single Nigerian Christian?
Are you to mingle with others like you?

Telegram: @SingleNigerianChristians

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Girl Needed For Dating(18 To 23 Only) / Wants To Be Happy And Loved? Let's Exchange Pin & Numbers / Group Chat For Guys And Ladies On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.