Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Mouse Scroll Not Working - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mouse Scroll Not Working (668 Views)

Please Help! Hp Pavilion 15 Keyboard Not Working / Mtn Zte Mf 831 Not Working Due To Firmware Update / Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouse Scroll Not Working by Avro: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Am using a dell laptop. i formatted my system and the mouse scroll that was working stop working. pls help i really need it back. Thanks
Re: Mouse Scroll Not Working by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Avro:
Am using a dell laptop. i formatted my system and the mouse scroll that was working stop working. pls help i really need it back. Thanks

Have you downloaded all missing drivers(synaptics touchpad drivers)?
Re: Mouse Scroll Not Working by Avro: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
I went to Google and downloaded synaptics touch pad drivers, and still did not work. Pls do u have a link for the drivers? thanks
Re: Mouse Scroll Not Working by khorlynz(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Try this... get your way to Device manager,locate the driver supporting the mouse and update it...make sure you're connected to the Internet. you can watzapp me on 08035844996...
Re: Mouse Scroll Not Working by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2016
Avro:
I went to Google and downloaded synaptics touch pad drivers, and still did not work. Pls do u have a link for the drivers? thanks

Visit....
www.slimdrivers.com
Run a free scan and check for missing drivers

(1) (Reply)

Playing A Game In A Window Mode On A Pc / How To Speed Up Windows 10 / Regular Maintenance Of Your Computer System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.