Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Recovering Deleted Files From Any Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recovering Deleted Files From Any Android Device (1916 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recovering Deleted Files From Any Android Device by selfdefence: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lost your data’s on your android phone? Well, don’t freak out.

Yea! We would freak out at the thought of losing our precious data’s, well I did. I once lost all my data’s after my nephews fondled with my TECNO Phantom5. You really cannot imagine how I felt, but I recovered it after discovering an application.
Anyway… as a kind hearted person lol, I felt I should share the information for the benefit of those who do not know how to recover their lost files ‘at least before you break someone’s head’ lol.
Anyway, I used the Undelete app for my TECNO Phantom 5. There are tons of application out there but this one worked for me after following these simple steps:
· launched the Undelete app and select the internal storage or SD memory card (depending on where you stored the file you are trying to recover).

Read more here http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/11917-recovering-deleted-files-from-any-android-device
Re: Recovering Deleted Files From Any Android Device by nkenu(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nice bro. grin
Re: Recovering Deleted Files From Any Android Device by investment247: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Op why couldn`t you have just copied everything here instead of taking us to your blog or whateva?

Anyway thanks for the info
Re: Recovering Deleted Files From Any Android Device by john8998: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
There are lots of data stored on Android phone and when some of them are lost or deleted then how to recover them is a hectic situation. But now there is nothing to worry about as you can easily recover deleted files from Android device by using Android Data Recovery. This is professional recovery software that helps you to retrieve data from any Android phone without any backup required. Some of the useful data it can recover includes photos, text messages, documents, notes, call logs, videos, and many more. And it does not matter which brand phone you are using as it supports all Android smartphones.
Re: Recovering Deleted Files From Any Android Device by sureinfo: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
i should try this out on my camon device, but how do i get the app, from Playstore or what?
john8998:
There are lots of data stored on Android phone and when some of them are lost or deleted then how to recover them is a hectic situation. But now there is nothing to worry about as you can easily recover deleted files from Android device by using Android Data Recovery. This is professional recovery software that helps you to retrieve data from any Android phone without any backup required. Some of the useful data it can recover includes photos, text messages, documents, notes, call logs, videos, and many more. And it does not matter which brand phone you are using as it supports all Android smartphones.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Best Android Tablets / Someone Should Come And Buy Me A New Phone.. / What Banks Are Supported With Jumia Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.