Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: (1014 Views)

Who Fit Teach Me Web Design / I Need Someone To Take Me Web Designing On A One-on-one Training / Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: by venese(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: by sisqology(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2009
Haha
Re: Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: by obinna79: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2009
call 08030993200
Re: Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: by globalcash(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
LEARN WEBSITE DESIGN NOW!
vanese,

You should come to terms with today's technology. You can never underestimate the power of the internet.
If were anywhere close to Eket in Akwa-Ibom state or Calabar, I would have said that you register for my tutorials but, since you are in Abuje, I will prefer you avail yourself with my online training commencing on the 10th 0f August 2009.

It is going to be all-revealing, the registration is free,

You will get your course manual delivered to your email box as soon as you request for it.

Dont miss it!!!

GLOBALCASH - www.globalcashconcepets.com
Re: Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: by yawatide(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
da enwe, you might want to consider revising the url you have in your post above:

http://www.globalcash[b]concepets.[/b]com/

Only God knows how many people/how much money you may have lost or may be losing as a result of your typo wink

good luck!
Re: Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: by globalcash(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2009
dear yawa,

I thank you so very much for your keen correction. God bless you
Re: Please I'm Trying To Find Someone To Teach Me Web Design In Abuja: by globalcash(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
dear yawa,

I thank you so very much for your keen correction. God bless you. I meant to type www.globalcashconcepts.com

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys Check Out This Website I Designed For A Friend Within 2hours / Any Working Nexon Nx Cash Generator In 2011 ? / The Reality Behind Google Adsense, You Need To Experience It To Believe It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.