Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Mercy Aigbe Still Looking For A Qualified PA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Still Looking For A Qualified PA (787 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Still In Shock Over Dad’s Death / Singer Oritse Femi's Grand Mother Still Looking Very Young. (photos) / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Still Looking For A Qualified PA by Johnpele: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mercy Aigbe, a few weeks back got numerous talking after she openly requested for CVs of prospects who mean to be her own partner.

The performer likewise set up a mouth watering offer in addition to chance to go with her around yet inside and outside the nation which got numerous prospects intrigued.

Aside the voyaging, she offered to pay a pay of between N70,000-100,000 to any of the competitor that in the long run developed.

This measure of cash did not run down well with some of her fans who trust the anxiety will be an excessive amount of and she expected to expand the sum yet she was never irritated with bashing she was getting and she was hard and fast to get the CVs coming in.

After all said and done, the performing artist is still yet to get a PA as she as of late whispered to Nigeriafilms.com that of the considerable number of passages that she got, she is yet to get a qualified applicant. "My dear, I have not gotten anybody yet".

Source: http://ntejevoice..com.ng/2016/03/mercy-aigbe-still-looking-for-pa.html#sthash.hO3tZK50.dpuf

Re: Mercy Aigbe Still Looking For A Qualified PA by Came: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Make she carry clay mould who she want .
Re: Mercy Aigbe Still Looking For A Qualified PA by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol....d guy above me is funny

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Photo Of 9ice & His Family Is So Precious / VIDEO: Davido & Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji In New Video / Omawumi Looks Fierce In New Birthday Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.