Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Hon. George Ike Okoye Apologises To Emma Nwude(owelle Abagana) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. George Ike Okoye Apologises To Emma Nwude(owelle Abagana) (1475 Views)

Looter Tithes’ Comment: Bello Apologises To Catholic Bishops / Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye / Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. George Ike Okoye Apologises To Emma Nwude(owelle Abagana) by anambraeyes: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Umudunu Community, Abagana resolves Crisis, George Apologises to Emma Nwude

Below is an apology letter sent in by Hon George Okoye from Abagana in favour of Chief Emmanuel Nwude (Owelle Abagana)

LETTER OF APOLOGY TO THE LEADER, UMUDUNU BROTHERHOOD ASSOCIATION.(UBA), UMUDUNU CLAN, ABAGANA

With deep felt remorse, I write to seek your forgiveness over my role in the internet embarrassment that came on the heels of submitting a petition to the offices of the law enforcement agencies. As the prodigal son that I am, please find a place in your heart to forgive and forget.

I wish to state here, without equivocation, that the circumstances that ignited the Umudunu clan impasse were extraneously induced by raw diabolism. This peace resolution is thus the second victory after the court order backed election that gave life to the current Umudunu Exco. I salute you, Chief Emmanuel Nwude, my leader, for presiding over both events. These are the stories that will never die in Umudunu history.

In line with the above, and remembering that no gain comes without pain, please regard the embarrassment mentioned above, as a cross borne by the savior and the liberator of Umudunu people, Chief Nwude, Leader of Umudunu clan and inflicted in the line of duty. It was never my intention to publish such dirt on the web, against you, but was deceived by the enemies, just to tarnish your image.

I am publishing this apology on the web to expunge any misconceptions that these unfortunate publication may have brought up, and sincerely hope that this will go a long way to assuage your feelings, as leader of Umudunu and Umudunu people in general. May God give you the courage and serenity to continue paddling the boat of Umudunu Clan Abagana on the right course. With the peace of the moment, we can now focus on containing the vile effrontery of our neigbouring communities over our lands.

Long live Chief Emma Nwude, Leader of Umudunu!

Long live Umudunu Clan!!  God bless you sir

Yours Sincerely,

Hon. George Ike Okoye

(Ojiana Abagana)

c.c

All Abagana Citizens, World-wide.

Author: George Okoye
Re: Hon. George Ike Okoye Apologises To Emma Nwude(owelle Abagana) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
On behalf of the UMU I accept the apology

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari And Jonathan Discussed In Secret Meeting / Edo 2016:pdp Picks Guber Candidate / Things Fall Apart, Igbo Is No Longer Ijaw, Ijaw Is No Longer Biafran!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.