Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari (57066 Views)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by kayo80(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ofunaofu:
after reading through I can confidently say that we have a president who listens and is ready to work

.GOD BLESS YOU SIR!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Wallade(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
If indeed PMB is contemplating failure at this stage, then I think he should consider resignation.

He has been showing signs of incompetence in recent times and this statement may just be a confirmation.

Little wonder; old and obsolete mind working with majorly old and obsolete minds too angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by gateleo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
LudaChriz:

Am sure you didn't do summary in your secondary school, but I will help you out

"I am afraid I did not succeed in the election in Kogi, Bayelsa, Rivers. I think that more Nigerians are killed or killed themselves in Rivers than in any particular state. At this stage of our political development, to remain brutal is shameful and as a government, I promise we will do something by the next general election"

That was his direct statement... He failed more by saying he promised to do something by the next general election, meaning he can't do anything before then. That makes 2019 election to be an experimental election. At least we have other re-run elections and even states like Edo, Ondo, Ekiti, Anambra & Osun will be conducting their election soon, so why wait till the next general election.

Buhari is not organised nor prepared for governance

We know people like you always want PMB gov to fail.... But God pass you people, no matter your negative views and bad comments, Nigeria shall be Great again. This country must move forward and not backward. If this government fails, it will affect most of us most...we should continue to pray for our dear country irrespective of our tribe, religion and political affiliation. Let us be positive, and join hands together to move this country forward. One love..One nation...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Yksoul(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Bubu weep no more for you have failed woefully
YOU ARE WRONG GEJ FAILED MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS,AND HE WAS BOOTED OUT OF POWER!

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by kayo80(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
angelawoko:
Why this caption? I have read line by line a very good speech which I hope will be marched with the deserved action. I know most of those commenting only read d caption.

90% of people commenting only read the deceiving title. Thank God I took time to read thru the long article. My faith in Buhari's Government is back up.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by haulagehandlers(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
A stiff necked people,they are not ready to build and they will never allow those that want to build to do it.
Its only in Nigeria that the whole citizens are professionals in other peoples field,give them white they need black bring black I was managing my white before you thrust this black thing into my hands,we have an opinion on virtually everything yet our society remains the same.
Days ago people wailed that the President is insensitive,he is this he is that,he is ajala he is a dullard etc...today the man comes out and speak as honestly as the situation could permit,I must say that in all my years of reading or listening to Presidential speech in this country of ours this speech is what I rate as number one in terms of hitting the nail on the head,straight to the point and clearly a honest to God admittance of a sitting government about the true stand of things.
Many will never be able to see the good in the direction in which the present administration is steering the ship of this country to its either they are blind or just chose to be blind to it,either way the change we are clamoring for is here let's embrace it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by lionson(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
It's like reality just dawn on you abi?
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by angelawoko(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Like our dear president, I think some of the mods on nairaland also listen to the voice of the people. Thanks for changing the caption.
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by ItzTun3chi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
firstEVA:
GEJ was a disaster, no basis for comparison pls.
Gej laid a better legacy than daura's buffoon will do in 200years

2 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Alezy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
firstEVA:
Buhari means well for Nigeria, but the forces and agents against change are frustrating his efforts.
And Gej didn't mean well? PMB talked like he will push all aside and do what needs to be done irrespective of any force.

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Djmamman(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
nnachukz:
Can this man please get down to work and stop thinking of still having three years more? Why must he always show he is a dullar.d?

Because of your ignorance, that is why you can't differentiate between bitter and sweet, and village born. and would be village dead somebody,

3 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Yksoul(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wallade:
If indeed PMB is contemplating failure at this stage, then I think he should consider resignation.

He has been showing signs of incompetence in recent times and this statement may just be a confirmation.

Little wonder; old and obsolete mind working with majorly old and obsolete minds too angry
I CAN SAY CATEGORICALLY THAT IF GEJ ACTUALLY WON THE 2015 ELECTION CLEAN,NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN WORST THAN THIS

2 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Freksy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
firstEVA:
GEJ was a disaster, no basis for comparison pls.

In terms of what?

ECONOMY?

LONG QUEUE FOR FUEL?

OVERALL ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE FIRST YEAR IN OFFICE? .......

4 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by suteco16: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
APC is already failing nigerians!!!

No need of pleading!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Presidiotbuhari: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari is uselessly useless, an epitome of cluelessness and failure

2 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by ericeben: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
kk oh let d change begin until e reach my doormot this change is -ve

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
OMG! I actually read this over 5 different times! I have never prayed for a befitting president more than PMB. May God continue to give him the strength and wisdom to rule this nation. Long live PMB. Long live Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Aadeolu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
MrcuteOscar:
Prov 24:21-22

Misappropriation of scriptures
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by chrissamy89: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
He has gud intension but forces battlin him is much. We all ned 2 pray 4 our country.
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by NotGej: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ofunaofu:
after reading through I can confidently say that we have a president who listens and is ready to work

Joker. Keep believing that dullar.d. He talks too much.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by deebsman1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sai baba Buhari, i think baba should call for a national broadcast and am sure d reasonable good pipu of Nigeria would understand that baba is working and mean well for Nigeria
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by chrissamy89: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
ericeben:
try 2 b positiv when u speak
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by HARDDON: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
God, let thy will be done
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Emypromz65(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thank God he admitted he is globetrotting; each of this travelling, am sure needs to be financed by huge amount of money. thus, adding to the already existing pressure on the naira..... plus, have any one observed that he addresses all the Nigerian issues from abroad? causing an unnecessary "announcement effect"....
he hasn't made any plans yet on equating dollar to naira.... Baba go slow. I wan drop.

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by nicolosam(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
firstEVA:
Buhari means well for Nigeria, but the forces and agents against change are frustrating his efforts.

U must be a supernatural being to have known that Buhari means well for Nigeria but ur so called forces and agents of whatever are really frustrating his efforts. Buhari left power in the 80s...can u recall of his contributions to the nation as a former leader via education etc?
He has been in the race since 2003 and eventually clinch the seat in 2015 but yet couldn't have a vision for a devastated Nigeria?
in his words, he didn't do well to save life during Kogi, Bayelsa and Rivers elections but the lives lost in Agatu aren't real Nigerians because it wasn't during elections! Ur hypocritical president could quickly comment on the Bomb blast in Brussels, Belgium in order to deceive his cronies like u that he is relevant in the international system?
Everyday, all we hear from this government is similar deception without any real zeal to curb our economic malaise!
Power supply is sorry case, education is worsening daily and our democracy is becoming an eye sore everyday! Our democracy is fake and buhari has failed before and I am sorry if such won't repeat itself!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by banmee(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
LudaChriz:
You don't know the value of what you have until you loss it - GEJ

GEJ is probably the worst president in Nigeria's history. Second only to Obasanjo. The humongous fraudulent depletion of the treasury during his time should have been logged in the guiness book of record. How you can't see it underlines how much Nigerians need help.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by oldtopics(f): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
mtsheeww u use dose promises deceive us angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Lemibare(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
well , I wish Mr president best of luck. but I check all commented wriiten above me here. anti-buhari graft. of check region where dey come from. it can n far from s/south or east. but why don't u accept defeat and gv dis man chance and see wat will happen since or Gej has failed Nigeria even blind man van testify dat.
all corruption during his adminstration are being recovered now. if a man worked under him can still trillion naira. how much do we expect from u as a leader could have stolen.
it will soon be his (gej) turn for probe. I bet u he will be jailed.
whether u like it or yes. all money he and his cabinet stole will be recovered and they must face the law or bring them to justice

2 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by kayo80(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
BillzCarter:
What a wonderful speech from a true leader!

I swear to God.
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by Rayhutar(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
ericeben:
Some guys are wicked,this man na una presido oo! grin grin grin
Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by eLcastro(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
allycat:
Why does he keep saying we had 42 ministries, can't his people correct him. We had 29 ministries under GEJ and 42 ministers. If he can't even get that small fact right I wonder what other things he is mixing up.
lol.,pardon him he's bin lyk dat.."osibande"

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari by daveP(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
LordIsaac:
Nigerians, themselves, obviously detest change!! Meanwhile, God bless my able President, President Muhammadu Buhari(GCFR). The grace of God that brought you to power will keep you there, against all odds.
biggest lie of three centuries!!!

we don't. we just need a change that is in line with promises made. the promises were connected to the change, but all we see now is simple a change of government and party. let them prove otherwise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Borno Commissioner, Ibrahim Garba, & A Woman Found Dead In Guest House / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.