Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Tunnelguru Has Been Kicked Out Of The African Continent - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tunnelguru Has Been Kicked Out Of The African Continent (708 Views)

Oppo A77 Price In Indian Sub Continent , Specification - A77 Oppo Release Date, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunnelguru Has Been Kicked Out Of The African Continent by jmaxjohn(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
For a couple of days now, users of the tunnelguru VPN service (SlowDNS and troidvpn for android) have been unable to connect to the tunnelguru (TG) servers, leaving questions on the Nigerian customers' mind if their luck has run out. Well, unfortunately, it has. The TG servers are down, and word that just reached me from a TG admin is the tunnelguru (and all affiliated software) has been......arrrrgh wtf, ,i'm still in shock cry, see for yourselves.
Simply put, TUNNELGURU IS GONE FOR GOOD IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA. Hope they have a change of heart soon though. cry

I wonder why Chris Odu of netinfong.com has failed to let his thousands of customers aware of the current situation. Well, naija gurus grin, awon boiz wink, #ONTOTHENEXTONE grin grin we must browse free na. There is always spectranet sha cheesy

tosyne2much abeg show

Re: Tunnelguru Has Been Kicked Out Of The African Continent by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmmm ! Nice one cool

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab E For Sale / Mobile Website / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.