Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Encounter With Two Guys Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With Two Guys Today (1058 Views)

My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Two Guys Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Was coming back from school today heading home.
Two guys were standing somewhere. One of them called me.

I turned, looked at them and move on. They came after me and one of them slapped me.

I got angry and requested why he slapped me. We exchange words and they were busy shouting that they will beat me up.

One of them said you wear Jean dey boast. Imagine

The guy that slapped me, pull of his ring and stepped away from me

One of them asked me to pick up my sunshade that fell off and they walked away.

On a broad day light.

While all these was happening, no one came out to say anything.
Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by oglalasioux(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Be careful with people with low I.Q. A fool's sword is sharper than his brain. Next time fake a smile, wave and tell them you are coming then run as fast as your legs can carry you.

Sorry though.
Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by goodmorning40: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
That is the effect of bathing with black soap in the morning
Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
oglalasioux:
Be careful with people with low I.Q. A fool's sword is sharper than his brain. Next time fake a smile, wave and tell them you are coming then run as fast as your legs can carry you.

Sorry though.

Woow. Thanks bro. Perfect advise. I will surely apply this next time

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
goodmorning40:
That is the effect of bathing with black soap in the morning

Meaning
Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by menix(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Serenity008:
Was coming back from school today heading home.
Two guys were standing somewhere. One of them called me.

I turned, looked at them and move on. They came after me and one of them slapped me.

I got angry and requested why he slapped me. We exchange words and they were busy shouting that they will beat me up.

One of them said you wear Jean dey boast. Imagine

The guy that slapped me, pull of his ring and stepped away from me

One of them asked me to pick up my sunshade that fell off and they walked away.

On a broad day light.

While all these was happening, no one came out to say anything.

For the guy to slap you nd remove his ring, guy ur brain ve been collected..
Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
At one point in one's life, I believe one should enrol him/herself on a self defense program (Krav Maga, Jiujitsu, boxing taekwando, Kung fu, Karate etc), with this u'ld be able to defend urself from unnecessary attacks (i'm not saying fighting Is good but it's better to defend urself than to receive a black eye. Meanwhile defending urself does not mean u have to throw punches or attack, u can defend the punches, kicks, sticks thrown at u with the basic technique, u attack if necessary but I wouldn't advice that unless you are in a do-die situation.
Secondly, I don't know how u responded when u were called but I believe ur panic button showed and they capitalized on that.

Lemme give u an instance, on a Saturday afternoon I decided to get something for a friend, got to the location,parked, got down from the car and headed towards the direction of where I would get the stuff. I didn't take about 2 steps before some touts from nowhere came and were about to harass me, one said I would pay a ridiculous amount for parking (meanwhile, it was free parking space and u don't have to pay) I responded boldly but not in an insulting way, to avoid issues I decided to park elsewhere. Went back to my car and as I was about to start the ignition, I noticed something strange. Some guys were looking at me and I wasn't comfortable, my instinct told me to check my pocket, then I realized the money I had in my pocket was no longer there. I looked tru my rear view mirror and I saw a funny movement (the time I went to the car and when I checked tru the rear view mirror happened so fast). I got down and approached them. I was like "Bruv, abeg the money wey u pick, na me get am, abeg give me back"... To cut the long story short, there was no violence, I collected my money and gave them #300 for alomo bitters and guess what I still parked there.

Sometimes in life, u just have to be bold, be bold in a wise way. Don't go face a lion and say u Wana be bold.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
menix:

For the guy to slap you nd remove his ring, guy ur brain ve been collected..

Fallacy.
Am sure it burnt his fingers, that's why he removed it.

Am too big for such rubbish
Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by menix(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Serenity008:

Fallacy.
Am sure it burnt his fingers, that's why he removed it.

Am too big for such rubbish

Wow!! How come they slapped a big boy..
Re: My Encounter With Two Guys Today by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
menix:

Wow!! How come they slapped a big boy..

Just like someone said, they are people with low IQ

(1) (Reply)

In Lagos Face Of Police Officer Who Killed Traveller, Revealed (photo) / Abomination! Girl Forces Younger Brother To Have S*x With Her At Knifepoint / Thinking She Was Joking, Mom Mocks As Daughter Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.