Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos (55335 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
anigbajumo:

I fink zahra is not around as before.....lol
they've won na!, how will she be around grin before the election she was fully around.

Is only God that knws these people's intentions towards us.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by Adokaterna(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
If I can have you as my wife, I swear to God I will never go close to another woman. Love You.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by dilini(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Beauty at its best... She's simply beautiful...Wish I had a pretty queen as her as mine... #KissKiss
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by winj: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
yes...with siphoned money from Nigerian treasury!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by anigbajumo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
herbie27:
they've won na!, how will she be around grin before the election she was fully around.

Is only God that knws these people's intentions towards us.

The basic fact is tha we need to be calm and shun any anxiety for now.The budget has been passed, our expectation for now is implementation of the budget.PMB is not a daylight Messiah, he needs time to turn things around.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by Ekakamba: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
pained? Yes! Coz we males seems to lie to you low self esteem females 'bout your looks just to have a go. Talk 'bout Zahra no qualms she's beautiful. Talk 'bout kikikiki nope she ain't.
Henycymama:

but seriously, are you pained??
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by Henycymama(f): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ekakamba:
pained? Yes! Coz we males seems to lie to you low self esteem females 'bout your looks just to have a go. Talk 'bout Zahra no qualms she's beautiful. Talk 'bout kikikiki nope she ain't.

lolz
oh really??
Tel me what isn't ryt about this gal probably I may be convinced cus apparently I can't see what's not beautiful here
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by chernest2002: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shebi na pastor daughter be like mamaiwota girl?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
nextstep:
Lovely! This is one lady who knows how to use makeup properly, choosing the right colors for lipstick and eye shadow. This type of makeup is understated, brings out your natural beauty and (speaking for most guys), is what we actually prefer.

For all you other ladies who insist on too much foundation, or using too much red, gold, and purple on your face, with dragon eyebrows, and silly instagram poses, take your cue from this lady.

I noticed that too

It didn't hide her features. She wouldn't look so different without it
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos by Ekakamba: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
yeah! Everything is right 'bout her but she ain't 'beautiful'.
Henycymama:

lolz
oh really??
Tel me what isn't ryt about this gal probably I may be convinced cus apparently I can't see what's not beautiful here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.